Jokes Thread

Haldiram

Country flag

...................................................................................................................................................................

Haldiram

Country flag
He cums from afar :

.......................................................................................................................................................................................

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
TOI paper..................................................:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:
But the joke will be on us when this harebrained dolt actually becomes the PM of India in 2019! As I mentioned before, I'm applying for a visa to Mars, just in case.......

Chinmoy

Country flag
RaGa.jpg

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

stew98

Ullah
Country flag
Once had discussion with little Jehadi, but. from Bangladesh.
B.Jehadi: We will wage a war with India and will integrate with BD.
Me: Really.
B.jehadi: Yes. Then you'll know. Who are we.
Me: Good. I know you Jehadi.
Me: One more thing to win india you dont need to wage ware. I'll give you whole India.
B.jehadi: Ohh really, now you know. BTW, Thank you.
Me: Guess what. I'll give you Pakistan and Afghanistan as well.
B.jehadi:: You are my man.
Me: See How peaceful I am. After all I'm from land of Gautam Budhh and Gandhi. I dont like to fight. Don;t forget we( me and B.jehadi), will get back Burma so there wont be problem with them as well.
B.jehadi: Ohh ya, that would be great.

By this time he was on the ninth cloud.

Me: but, one condition.
B. jehadi: okay. dont worry, tell.
Me: we'll name it AKHAND BHARAT.
B.Jehadi: no.
Me: Bitch plzz. You missed that, I'm also from land of CHANAKYA. you *x*x*x. Dont comeback otherwise, you'll won't have land to go back to.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles