Join the army, Kargil hero's mother urge country's youth

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sir, are they in India or outside(like US or Europe)? Because if it is outside then the pay packets are not as significant when you convert it into dollars.
Currently, in India.

Nothing is tax free. And yes, the growth in a MNC is massive compared to the Armed Forces.The Sixth pay commission is quite generous, by the time you are a wing commander expect to take home 75000-100000 a month. But, the job satisfaction is better in the Armed forces. You get free accommodation, healthcare and your children get free school education too.
There is NO free education.

afriend

Hey.. i have heard a lot of territorial army, how does it work, what are the medical stuff you need to pass, i saw mohanlal and kapil dev be a part of it. Is it a voluntary wing, with no pay or what?

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
i know tamil but todya all this concepts are archic at best and the do called "Fools" like me you and ray sir who belive in these are just a hand full

Officer of Engineers

Professional
I think you are not a good Soldier, you are a $$$ GHOST who Serve the NATION... NOT FOR LOYLTY AND HONOUR..

:india:
And who the hell are you? The Brigadier crossed a minefield, wounded during the middle of the night while being under the cover of a Pakistani machine gun nest.

Shut up.

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
tamil ray sir served the nation with out even asking our motherland why did she chose him to do so he just stating the facts the bone bare facts he has gone through many things that arm chair Col's and Lts like me and you would puke at and calling him a money gosht is not the best compliment that we can bestow on this vetrean war horse
so think befor you shoot

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
@Tamil -

Your behaviour and intolerance is very unbecoming of a member of this forum... I think you will soon be hearing from the moderators...

Vinod2070

मध्यस्थ
Ambassador
Tamil, disrespecting military professionals will not be tolerated. Consider this the final warning.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Hey.. i have heard a lot of territorial army, how does it work, what are the medical stuff you need to pass, i saw mohanlal and kapil dev be a part of it. Is it a voluntary wing, with no pay or what?
They are Honorary!

Mere brand ambassadors!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Now. what did Tamil say?

I missed it!

EnlightenedMonk

Member of The Month JULY 2009
Now. what did Tamil say?

I missed it!
Never mind sir, you'd rather not see it... we felt offended enough to issue him a final warning, I think that ought to be enough....

Chhodo sir... kyon takleef lete ho ???

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I would have loved to answer it with logic and not emotions!

I don't believe in Winston Churchill's adage - Let dog's bark and the caravan will pass away.

I believe in let 100 flowers bloom, but use the pesticide for parasites so that the garden is beautiful!

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
Now. what did Tamil say?

I missed it!
good you missed it sir it was not a comment that was ment for you and besides we dealt with it already:bye:

nitesh

Mob Control Manager

I don't believe in Winston Churchill's adage - Let dog's bark and the caravan will pass away.

I believe in let 100 flowers bloom, but use the pesticide for parasites so that the garden is beautiful!
OOE has replied it with logic sir :D

F-14

Global Defence Moderator
and the rest of us with emotion so that makes it complete

Sridhar

House keeper
Country flag

Sir ,
If you still insist on reading it ,
you can click on the view post option at the top right corner of the particular post deleted by me.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I think you are not a good Soldier, you are a $$$ GHOST who Serve the NATION... NOT FOR LOYLTY AND HONOUR..
My good man Tamil.

It is for Loyalty and Honour I joined the Army. It was a family tradition that I could not forsake.

You must be a young man, so traditions may not be important to you. {Edited by me}

It is not $$$ that got me into the Army. It is family traditions. I am sure I could have done better elsewhere (that is what the SSB advised me) , but then we are steeped in traditions and have to honour our family desires (though unspoken) as also for the Nation.

Visit the National Archives and you will find enough there to indicate which family I belong to. I daresay, we are impoverished. You may even check Beveridge's (hopefully you-know-who he is!) 'History of Bengal' and you will know much about my family.

Read 'Those Days' by Sunil Gangopadhyaya and you will find we are mentioned.

(edited by me)

I don't care what my ancestors were. I care what I am.

I daresay, I did MORE than you for my Nation.

Even a foreigner OOE, a Canadian, appreciates what I did.

(Edited by me)

I am sure you are equally illustrious. Do pray educate us!

p2prada

Currently, in India.
That's Great sir. It is good to know MNCs in India do pay well. I am doing Engineering in Bangalore. The MNCs that come to all the colleges here don't pay as well. The starting pay is between 20000-30000. It varies from company to company and process to process. And during the time of recession, no company has been hiring in the past year.

There is NO free education.
No. Full fees.

Mentioning it just to correct the issue.

Ah! My bad. I guess concessional fee then.

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
I dont think Ray has to reply, but you should do us all a favor and ban the idiot! It is important to create that atmosphere here, where superior knowledge and experience is respected and fanboy idiots squashed..but hey that's just me.
adux saar, warnings have been issued already, I think u missed those posts :)

nitesh

Mob Control Manager
That's Great sir. It is good to know MNCs in India do pay well. I am doing Engineering in Bangalore. The MNCs that come to all the colleges here don't pay as well. The starting pay is between 20000-30000. It varies from company to company and process to process. And during the time of recession, no company has been hiring in the past year.
greedy you :D

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles