Job prospect in India for OCIs

Snuggy321

My brother who lived some years here in India is now living in europe since he is 6 yrs old. He lived in France and Germany and is now a +2 student with a German citizenship and has OCI status.He plans to return to India (for family reasons) for higher studies, problably for BBA in Bglore or BHM in Manipal and later a PG course .
He speaks English, Malayalam, German and French.
Now I ve talked to many people about his job prospects after his graduation and pg course and I would like to hear more opinions.

Anyone here with some experience in the business or hospitality sector?
PS: (I am a bba sudents myself)

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Just BBA wont help much. He jas to finish MBA to get a proper job. Knowing French and German will be added bonus in Indian companies and MNCs that deal in France or Germany. In the end, it all boils down to talent and skills.

trackwhack

Stay abroad and multiply. We need more brown people in Europe. Another option would be to move to the US. A BBA wont cut it in India but will get him a kickass job in the US.

Snuggy321

Just BBA wont help much. He jas to finish MBA to get a proper job. Knowing French and German will be added bonus in Indian companies and MNCs that deal in France or Germany. In the end, it all boils down to talent and skills.
Thx for the reply,

true, a MBA is must after BBA and knowing languages is definitely a plus point in the business sector.
What about hospitality or aviation? Will a good and diverse language proficiency also help in these sectors?

Last edited:

Snuggy321

Stay abroad and multiply. We need more brown people in Europe. Another option would be to move to the US. A BBA wont cut it in India but will get him a kickass job in the US.
He will surely do a MBA course after his bba. Like I said earlier, he already lived much of his life abroad, and he wants to return for family reasons....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles