JNU revolutionaries: Left out, left behind, left in between

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by A chauhan, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

So bhadralok are just old uc elite trying to capture power in different ways

Sent from my MI 3W using Tapatalk

DingDong likes this.
  2. cannonfodder

cannonfodder Regular Member

http://www.ibnlive.com/news/india/j...ti-india-slogans-at-campus-event-1201995.html

Only good thing about this is some snakes have been exposed and hopefully some mindus have opened their eyes. If you are involved in hiring process at any level please don't allow in snakes from such universities.:wink:

Until hindus don't unanimously make it clear that such non-sense won't be tolerated nothing major will change. In democracy, power comes from people. Elites will do what is most favorable and what they perceive will fetch them votes. BJP went in for ram mandir when it became clear it fetches them support.

Look at Muzzies, why do politicians all round wear skull caps and visit mosques when most know its sick ideology. They use democratic rights (for all wrong means ) by voting more or less as one block. Modi still thinks development is his main constituency among hindus and he may be right in thinking so. Whatevr we may call him he is shrewd politician and don't want to be seen far right (instead more pro-development for now).

saty, maomao, AnantS and 3 others like this.
  3. Screambowl

Screambowl Ghanta Senior Member? Senior Member

A spontaneous reaction is always trouble creator. These people are getting marked. Even the general Public which has voted Modi (specially the hindus) is marking them as all this intolerance things is covered by media.

A strong reaction will happen swiftly but without telling the media. Because If you remember , that these AAPtards and Anarchists and dharnawala, liberals have once vowed to create Vijay Chowk as Tahir square.

Secondly I will honestly say that, it is not easy to contain them, because these types of liberals, anarchists , awardwapsi groups are in Millions and in some position which is a part of system. Only an affective information war and intellectual counter will make them in-effective.

maomao, AnantS and chex3009 like this.
  4. prasadr14

prasadr14 PrasadReddy Senior Member

The Sickulars (Congress, AAP, JDU etc) are betting on BJP to do something rash and repeat the Rohith drama all over.

Glad that the right wing did not go bonkers and took a balanced approach.

Yeah. sedition charges are being mulled for these JNU protestors..

maomao, AnantS and A chauhan like this.
  5. Screambowl

Correct!! The is the best option. They must be grilled by the court and hearing day after day. Then they will realize the actual court system. And this will be according to the law only. With ALL so called Rights will be given to them :p

But no spontaneous reaction. What ever Govt is doing, watching them patiently is the best reply.

maomao, AnantS and A chauhan like this.
  6. Screambowl

bl**dy hell .. look at Goswami he showed this liberal his aukaad

maomao and sorcerer like this.
  7. sorcerer

sorcerer Senior Member Veteran Member Senior Member

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Gotta throw these bastards of JNU in Syria..let them enjoy the Freedom of a FREE NATION over there.
    Indian tolerance is "Taken for Granted" by these bastards to pursue own agenda to create fissures for their "Cultural Revolution" sponsors..

8. Kshatriya87

Kshatriya87 Senior Member Senior Member

Screambowl likes this.
  9. vayuu1

vayuu1 Regular Member

They are not intellectual, ghantallectual is a more appropriate word for them.

10. bose

bose Senior Member Senior Member

I do not see Bhadralok now days excepts few university professors or so called intellectuals [ we called them budhi jibi in Bengali also loaded as a derogatory term] ... Even these Bhadralok is also split by the middle one pro communist and another against them...

11. Spindrift

Spindrift Regular Member

Someone should really do this to these idiots at JNU

[​IMG]

12. Nuvneet Kundu

Nuvneet Kundu Senior Member Senior Member

Yo sickular @Indx TechStyle check out that video in the quote above. If you go to that facebook page and count the number of comments made by the mythical 'patriotic muslims' you will realize that they exist only in your imaginations.

After scrolling through hundreds of names, I finally found one muslim name. I rejoiced that all hope is not lost but then I read his comment :doh:

[​IMG]

Maybe you sickulars have magical eyesight which makes you see patriotic muslims everywhere while us communals can't see anything. Either my eyesight must be very week or you must be eating a lot of carrots daily.

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
    Screambowl, saty, sorcerer and 3 others like this.
  13. Indx TechStyle

Indx TechStyle War Mongerer Veteran Member Senior Member

I have not magical eyesight; probably you are unlucky or keep searching such things. I still see plenty of Indian Muslims who never miss a chance of insulting porkies.
    (Yet they are offended if people like you again blame their whole community).
    By the way, your account was deleted I guess. How did you come back? o_O

Screambowl and gslv markIII like this.
  14. Kshatriya87

JNU "terrorists" booked under sedition case !! :india:

15. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" = PKAKB Senior Member

Don't you guys think that this Seditious act by JNU SFI+AISA goons is for the first time being covered by the MSM in the last 1-2 decades ?

It's a great opportunity of exposing left-wing/anti-Hindu/anti-India ideology and their crooked version of history by their crooked historians.

AnantS likes this.
  16. Kshatriya87

F*ckers need to be charged and punished to the fullest extent of sedition. While we are at it, sedition charges should also be applied to those who defended Ishrat Jahan. Their act is similar too.

OneGrimPilgrim likes this.
  17. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

I am totally against punishment (forfeit their scholarship though), Media trial seems very effective. Allow them to expose themselves further and further, RW can use them to further it's cause. India is not Egypt or Syria. We are a strong nation. We must copy them and improvise upon their own tactics to defeat them.

From the looks of it, 99.9% participants are what few describe as "Adrenaline Junkies", they have got no loyalties, in fact they are extremely self-centred. They were shouting slogans just to be "cool" and "rebellious". I bet after the session was over all those girls in the protest videos must have gotten drunk and have had hot steaming [email protected] with their BFs in Boy Hostels, same for the boys.

Left is in complete tizzy, and wants a way out.

Ruckus in Jawaharlal Nehru University: Has the Left lost the art of intellectual war?

I say, allow them some more freedom, they are doing our job.

18. FRYCRY

FRYCRY Regular Member

AAPTARD page the logical indian is still silent

19. Nuvneet Kundu

Nuvneet Kundu Senior Member Senior Member

My account was not deleted, I have just changed my signature to 'Account deleted'. I used to do that to my bluetooth username too 'Virus found' :D

Why not both? Why preclude legal action just because a media trial is going on? The legal action serves as a deterrent to future generations who will look to these examples and think twice. If there is only a media trial then these student-terrorists will get the impression that the easiest way to get publicity is to do anti-India things. It will motivate more people to rebel. There has to be a tangible cost attached to actions. Shaming doesn't work for shameless people. Also please consider the possibility that some of these are on the payroll of foreign intel agencies. Take a leaf out of history and you will see that almost all student protests that led to revolutions in various countries were funded by foreign intel agencies (Tienanmen, Arab spring, etc). So this is not a matter of misguided youth, they really do need to be booked under anti-terror laws.

May 1968 student protest in France and Germany funded by Soviet Union, 1970 student strike in the US to protest against US invasion of Cambodia, Iran student protest funded by the CIA. All of these are foreign intel agencies using domestic assets to change mainstream views. These need to be nipped in the bud.

OneGrimPilgrim likes this.
  20. spikey360

spikey360 Crusader Senior Member

Now someone from these terrorists will commit suicide, which is seen as a heroic act by coward sickularists and again some idiots will cry caste discrimination. That Vemula idiot committed suicide because he was exposed as a terrorist sympathiser, not because his ancestors were exploited by his ancestral neighbours.