JNU revolutionaries: Left out, left behind, left in between

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by A chauhan, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Kshatriya87

Kshatriya87 Senior Member Senior Member

2. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

3. maomao

maomao Veteran Hunter of Maleecha Senior Member

Someone once said, “If you are not a communist at 20, you have no heart… If you are still a communist at 35, you have no brain,” guess some students at JNU never got that memo.

Afzal Guru is not the only “martyr” for these extreme-Left idiots, earlier a similar protest was carried out in support of another TERRORIST Yakub Memon, who was convicted of Mumbai bomb blast. The tragic death of a PhD scholar Rohith Chakravarti Vemula, which was given communal” tone later on, also had its roots in his support for Yakub Memon [Details: on.fb.me/1Q8mkhy].

The very term “Naxalism” finds its origination in the foothills of Darjeeling, and not only Darjeeling but in-fact all of Bengal has seen what menace extreme-left can cause. However, it is alarming to note that this menace is making a comeback in our region too. Today these ultra-left organizations that are penetrating our educational and social institutions.

I was surprised to find out that amongst the mainstream political activists in JNU – like those from NSUI, ABVP and even SFI, the Gorkha students are viewed with suspicion. So out of curiosity I asked them why was it so? They stated that Gorkha students in JNU were active with fringe ultra-left organization; I was taken aback but not surprised. Majority of Gorkha students in JNU are unaffiliated to any political party or leanings, and may be only a small group of them cater to ultra-left ideology, but that is apparently enough to view all Gorkha students with suspicion.

Similar ultra-left leaning students groups have come-up at Jadavpur University, Visva Bharati, North Bengal University and there are attempts by these fringe elements to establish themselves at Sikkim University as well. This, I find is a dangerous trend.

Extreme-left philosophy, like all extreme philosophies are a threat to the society, as they tend to believe that only their version is correct and that only their version deserves to be propounded. Sooner or later, power in such a situation tends to concentrate in the hands of a very few individuals at the top, to the peril of their supporters. This is where leaders end up misguiding their base, and incidents like JNU radicals support for TERRORISTS come to the fore.

It is one thing to support a cause, but quite another to use that cause to promote the breaking up our nation.

Hundreds of thousands of Gorkhas have laid their life defending our nation against our enemies and terrorists, and when some idiots shout slogans in support of those terrorists, it literally makes my blood boil… my family and thousands of families like mine have sacrificed the blood and sweat of our people, so that idiots like those from JNU and Hyderabad University can study in peace… and if these ultra-left extremists cannot respect that… there is no reason for our nation to respect these idiots too.

It is high time that our government booked these extremists under the charges of Sedition and dealt with them in such a manner, that no anti-National will dare shout “India Go Back” on a day when one of her brave son is struggling for his life.
    http://hindutva.info/jnu-anti-nationals/

4. maomao

I'm not talking about Netaji's time, I'm talking about present day bengal and bengali men of today, who have been brainwashed for past 30 yrs of communist / anti-national agenda, coated with freeloading mentality!

Brother, it's not completely your fault, it's the fault of your fathers, who in the competition of being called secular / liberal, chose to transition to communists from being Nationalists, hence the result! The whole suicidal Bhadralok mentality of the Kolkottan's and various relics in bengals is simply astonishing!

OneGrimPilgrim and saty like this.
  5. Ancient Indian

Ancient Indian p = np :) Senior Member

Don't you guys think it is about time we stop fighting among us and focus on some thing more important like blatant brain wash of our next generation.
    Pls cool down.

I met my share of Bengalis. They are very nationalist. They even admonished me for my care free attitude towards Islamic filth.

Communist ideology is dying faster than we think.
    I heard stories about them. Compared to them, these incidents are like some C grade movies.

WB is different. It is very sad case. Communist government that is used to rule that state left their people to rot in agri lands.

Coming from that land, if a guy shows even an ounce of hinduthva deserve more respect than what our so called RW people get.

6. bose

bose Senior Member Senior Member

The present day Bengali boys & Girls are materialistic and want to get rich in no time... Have you seen the CPM / CPI leaders in Bengal they are all 75+ years old I do not see any young promising leader in their rank... This is because the young do not see value in communism...

Communism is dead in Bengal ... do you see any Naxalite action in Bengal ? they are hounded and killed ... those who have surrendered could saved their life and those did not were killed in encounter [ Incidentally the concept of encounter killing came from Bengal to liquidate Naxalite]...

I would repeat again and again there are nut case we see in JU in Bengal and JNU in Delhi... these element will always be there ... they are minority and do not represent community... they will do any thing to draw attention and media coverage ... that is the only way they can survive...

CPM / CPI are not communists rather Opportunists as my father used to call some 35 years back... when CPM was in full force....

do not judge the community by looking at some JU / JNU professor or few student SFI nut case leader... you will be wrong ... I have seen a well known painter in Kolkata who used to claim himself as a atheist / Communist / rationalist and what not suddenly becoming Durga Bhakta just to switch sides and remain in power structure...

I have seen how these so called atheist communist leaders suddenly converting to religion loving when they smelled that they will be out of power...

These so called Bhadralok not even constitute 1% of the Bengali population... these are power broker who used the discontent in society to capture power ... the communism is a mask and nothing else... once that is gone ...

It was true that some 60 / 70 years back there were quite some people who were attracted to communism due to persistent famine in Bengal and neglect by Nehru [ there was no worth effort to settle the refugees from East Pakistan unlike we have seen in Punjab ] It is to be remembered that there were more Hindu refugees in Bengal than in Punjab... they were left to the streets in Kolkata and other cities... That gave anti Congress feelings among Bengalis and Communists utilized it properly to its favor...

I find it very amusing when one generalize the current Bengalis as communist lovers and what not... current Bengalis drifted a lot... they want to study and try to get a job abroad and get rich...

7. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" = PKAKB Senior Member

The more sexy wife, the more fierce she would be !! :biggrin2:

Screambowl and DingDong like this.
  8. bose

@maomao I am not sure if you are aware that Muslim League wanted to have two cities they are Lahore and Kolkata...

My fore fathers told me that in those they used to have Pathan police and how they started killing Hindus to drive them out of Kolkata [ one of then is the Great Calcutta Killing is notorious incident]... Some how Hindus hanged out by razor edge and saved the city falling to the Pakistanis... Gurkhas were sent to Kolkata and the tide turning in favor of Hindus... When Hindus started killing the Muslims en mass... then Gandhi Ji came into the scene and started fasted to stop the killings in Kolkata... and there you go...

The stories of killing carried out by my fore fathers in Kolkata in those days and how they used to dispose of the bodies are too gruesome and can not be put in in public domain...

My point is the Bengalis are not that meek or week as you think... now days I see that the fake shadhus or babas are doing good business in city and towns fooling peoples...

Last edited: Feb 11, 2016
  9. jackprince

jackprince Turning into a frog Senior Member

Sorry to disagree, and sorrowfully to agree. Bengali men are not timid, but their women are so fierce, that they seem timid in contrast.
    :p

And, as my contribution to this thread, except for the inane i have already written, I just ask the Govt. at center to be bold enough to pick those shitheads up on charge of inciting violence, anti-national movement and some other charges, and let them wear out their chappals in courts for rest of their lives, as they would not be able to afford anything after being expelled from JNU and once they become old news, no left would touch them with bargepole.

OneGrimPilgrim likes this.
  10. AnantS

AnantS Senior Member Senior Member

The refugee Punjabi were given very rough treatments by Nehru Gandhi. To give you an Idea, refugees who were residing in an emptied mosque in Delhi, were asked to vacate by Nehru so that Muslims brothers who left, can come back!!! Its another thing that East Punjabi-Sindhi-Pathani Refugees did few things differently:
    a) Did not listen to Nehru and Gandhi's appeals and did a thorough job of cleansing Punjab from muzzies (except muzzies in one city, that too because Guru Gobind SIngh gave his word)

b) Punjabi Refugees Lived a life of misery and inspite of suffering from kind of social discrimination, they were bloody hard working, and had great business acumen and now are reaping benefits of same.

c) They have good community unity, and again I will repeat they were very hard working and had "anakh" to rise again to old good times before partition.

Coupled with fact that Naxalism which was quite prevalent in early Punjab was quelled by Akalis and Congress CM's quite early!

11. jackprince

in the meanwhile the king is an ostrich

[​IMG]

who is gonna call that the king is losing clothes before he gets naked? when even manoj kureel creates an ostrich Modi cartoon, it is high time some one rings the alarm to rise the current regime from their slumber!

12. bose

Quite similar here in Bengal too... The Hindu refugees roaming into the streets in Kolkata started squatting and forceful occupation of properties and vacant lands... These refugees lost very thing they worked very hard and regained good positions and wealth in Bengal by sear hard work by small business ...

But I will agree that Punjabi refugees are more strong headed and hard working... One disadvantage Bengal had is that the land mass was small and huge burden of refugees ... as you see the Bengal population per Sq KM's is double that of India's figure around 350 ppl per SQ KM... Bengal did not had the city like Chandigarh to take some refugee burden...

Some were settled in CR park in Delhi and some in MP...

AnantS likes this.
  13. AnantS

Chandigarh came very late in picture(late 60 -70's) and Chandigarh is mostly city of Bureaucrats, Babus, Govt officials and retired Army personal. No Refugees were settled in Chandigarh. East Punjabi-Sindhi Refugees settled down in Haryana, Delhi, MP, UP, Rajasthan, Maharashtra, Gujrat and even far as Chennai. They did not hesitate to go other places to earn bread. The Punjab and NWest too had huge number of refugees (think hindu-sikhs migrating from whole Pakistan!). We cant even imagine how these fellows coped an indifferent and often hostile govt and local populace(you can see remnant of that tension still in Haryana the tussle between refugee punjabis and jats. old Jats generally dislike them). West Punjab was not agriculturally ahead! It was mostly desert. The prime lands went to Pakistan! Again its sheer hardwork and centre's help in ushering green revolution did the trick.

On Contrary, Bengal was industrial power house of India. If we ask older generation in NW about Kolkata, they would remember it as land of opportunities and jobs, just as we see Bombay or Bangalore today. Infact, Calcutta was considered ahead of Bombay during those times among people in north west! Communism and idle intellectualism ruined Bengal! Its Sad that it continues till today!

Bengal needs to rise again, if Bengal rises, so will other North eastern states...

But sadly I think its not religion or beliefs that unites Indians. Its common thread of inaction, lethargy(Which Swami Vivekanand rightly despised... and even I greatly suffer from it admittedly) that makes us miserable.

14. bose

It is true that communists ruined the industrial climate in Bengal through strikes and haartals... The damage is already done during their rule... When CPM tried to undo some of them trying to became a capitalists they lost the election...

The current government is more damaging and corrupt ... Now you will see gunda raaj and anyone who dares to protest either gets beaten up or killed... It is very difficult situation here in Bengal... very unfortunate I do not have any answer how to come out it...

Bengalis have elected these anti national & corrupt people and will face the consequences... Bengal needs an alternative to current TMC who can fight them in every streets ...

AnantS and maomao like this.
  15. maomao

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Screambowl and AnantS like this.
  16. jackprince

Listen to what Shusheel Pandit has to say about this regime's action regarding 'seditious act' in which the current govt has been sleeping on for last year.

Now if I point this out, I am a trojan horse like @Sakal Gharelu Ustad was called. BJP is being proven as bad as Congoons time and again, and their blind fans want orhers to cling on to the 'promises' BJP made and warn against opposing the regime, lest a worse govt comes in 2019. Now, we cannot even expect this govt to be better, but we have to be afraid what worse might come!

17. AnantS

Agreed! Seriously they are mistaken that BJP was bought to power only in the name of development! People also wanted security! Otherwise it is going to be another "Shining India" type debacle for BJP. They need to understand that though ABV might be a hero for BJP because he was the one who bought them to power first time. They should understand Vajpayee got 5 year term for Pokhran & winning Kargil, But could not get next 5 year term for playing to congress - communists gallery & Kandahar debacle. Modi got votes for 2002 and not inspite of 2002.

People don't want another Congress! Any party which keep following people happy: farmers, soldiers, middle class... that party will never loose election! Business Interests and Middle Class their interest co-incide. Former need env for business and latter need jobs and security!

Last edited: Feb 12, 2016
  18. harsh

harsh Regular Member

We the people of india vote congress for 60 years and now some of us wake up and forms a government with full majority and hope that this modi government can do everything in 60 days . This government can destroy every anti national establishment which built its roots strong in 60 years . This government can make india a devloped country in 60 months . We can not wait we are impatient to see the changes. Now in 18 months we are declearing that modi government is like congress.

And we forget about modi who waited for 13 years to become prime minister. Who did hard work for 13 years . He was getting abused for 2002 . He get enquired by CBI for 12 hours straight . Even amit shah jailed.
    But he waited patiently.

And now all we do in next election that we will not vote for him because he can not fulfill our impossible wishes so lets again try congress or more pathetic choices is JDU OR APP even CPI can make us awake again . So next time don't vote modi just wait for miracles because that require no time .

Even we can post videos from 2 channels because 60 years of establishment of secular channels are not discussing this issue . And on these 2 videos some people are again opposing bjp for not doing enough.

Bhai we require change in everything.
    And you can't just wash our paaps of 60 years in 1 time bath in ganga. So keep supporting BJP. So that after 15 or 20 years we can says now we are living in developed india where we have security. Power is very important without it we cannot unite hindus which is very important to save this country. And I can say after what modi did in gujrat he does not need to prove that he is a hindu and he can do anything to save this country.

19. Screambowl

Screambowl Ghanta Senior Member? Senior Member

Rather its good for BJP if these protests and anti Indian sentiments are shown on the streets by so called intellectuals, award wapis brigade, sickulars and liberals. This just creates more support BJP.

topgear, OneGrimPilgrim and Anupu like this.
  20. Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Sakal Gharelu Ustad Detests Jholawalas Moderator

Bhai, don't question Mooodiji!!!!! We are all Congoons now!

If Malda had happened under Congress, we would have roasted them. JNU is nothing when compared to Malda. It is ruled by Mamata, but centre too has to take action on such incidents!! But worry not, MOOODIJI will manage everything as he has till now!!

Bhai Dilli ki hawa hi kharab hai!