JNU revolutionaries: Left out, left behind, left in between

Discussion in 'Politics & Society' started by A chauhan, Oct 4, 2015.

1. Screambowl

Screambowl Ghanta Senior Member? Senior Member

2. Screambowl

vasudhaiva kutumbakam ....
    so doen't matter... who n how and why. :lol:

Panjab47 likes this.
  3. pmaitra

pmaitra Moderator Moderator

4. OneGrimPilgrim

OneGrimPilgrim Senior Member Senior Member

whr invaders hv been eulogised, heroes binned!!
    didnt organise, but abet he did. JNU's high-level committee to investigate the matter observes in its report:

- permission wasnt granted to organise the event by the JNU admin
    - kk called the now ex-registrar asking why, & pressurised him.
    - slogans that we all know including "Indian Army murdabad; pakistan zindabad" were indeed raised
    - kk was later seen addressing this crowd on the evening of 9th which later dispersed at around 1930 hrs. what he said though wasnt audible clearly.

so now let's take guesses...

also, 10 JNU teachers have come to fore reavealing about a 400-pg report they had submitted last year to JNU admin regarding all the activities going on in there since a decade, but on which no actions were taken. they say had people acted then, things wouldn't have turned the way they did now.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
    Screambowl likes this.
  5. pmaitra

Assuming KK did organize that event, so what?

Nobody has any problem with supporting Afzal Guru. I have said this before, and I will say it again - PDP calls Afzal Guru a martyr and BJP is in bed with them.

All this nationalism is just a façade/excuse for carrying out political vendetta.

No worries, the truth always prevails. Fraud and debauchery won't go very far.

SANITY and Screambowl like this.
  6. raja696

raja696 Senior Member Senior Member

No doubt there is political fight is definitely there, but can not afford to narrow our gauge to that point.

7. pmaitra

I agree. Not going to narrow it to that end.

I have said this earlier, put those students in jail, but use the same standards for PDP and BJP. The law should be equal for all.

SANITY, Screambowl and raja696 like this.
  8. Kshatriya87

Kshatriya87 Senior Member Senior Member

9. Kshatriya87

Kshatriya87 Senior Member Senior Member

10. raja696

raja696 Senior Member Senior Member

Sorry I was editing that was mistake half line

It is congress which made anti national elements dare to openly support afzal guru through mercy petitions (may b some hawala linkup is there bet congi and jihadi units). Which is very saddened state of affairs, so the silent majority voted them out. Have you observed relations en similarity in pattern of agitations (left) during osmania students dharnas for separate state telangana?... This disease of Jnu, beef party already there. Rohit vemula scum has happened for local elections trs +owaisi . There is a holy nexus between cong+left+mim scum.

The left already tested this formula by breaking Andhra Pradesh with out majority people support through violence and media controlled perception . So why would it stand back with its tested formula to break India. What I mean is nationalism exists it's a much bigger entity only surfaces out of silent majority people... Through its sway political parties blow there wind. Bjp naturally alligned to that irrespective of that nationalism. But fool congis can only think anti bjp irrespective of national interest or not.

aliyah likes this.
  11. Screambowl

we cannot say BJP is in bed with them. The BJP has made government because they want to be in power in Jammu & Kashmir, and this has happened because people from Jammu have given a mendate and so in Ladhak. One cannot simply back stab people's hope like Kejri did.

If I take you few years back when there were communal clashes on 100 acres Amarnath trust, well this will not happen if BJP is forming government.

The pro Paki land Mafia in Kashmir needs to be controlled and eliminated.

Crackdown on land mafia, 23 cases registered
    http://articles.economictimes.india...310_1_land-mafia-government-land-encroachment

Police officers warned on hobnobbing with land mafia in J&K
    http://articles.economictimes.india..._1_land-mafia-police-officers-police-stations

Probe role of anti-national elements in defence land encroachment in Srinagar: Government to CBI
    http://articles.economictimes.india...241_1_defence-land-land-mafia-ordnance-depots

Srinagar Airport area sold out to land mafias: BJP
    http://articles.economictimes.india...4_1_defence-land-srinagar-airport-land-mafias
    ''The Defence Ministry and CBI findings confirmed the apprehension that the Srinagar Airport is in danger, said Somaiya.''

Anti Nationals are Hurriyat because they speak for division of India and their leaders fly to Isb and are welcomed there as heroes.

Last edited: Mar 17, 2016
  12. Vishwarupa

Vishwarupa Senior Member Senior Member

This is the reality of Lal Salaam !!

[​IMG]

AnantS likes this.
  13. OneGrimPilgrim

OneGrimPilgrim Senior Member Senior Member

whr invaders hv been eulogised, heroes binned!!
    Hotel JNU - The Shock Ballad

On a dark Delhi highway, cool wind in my hair
    Warm smell of beef pakoras, rising up in the air

Up ahead in the distance, I saw a candle march
    My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
    I had to stop for the night

There he stood on the campus
    The bearded comrade yelled
    And I was thinking to myself,
    “This must be JNU, Commie academic Hell”

Then he scratched his beard and showed me the way
    There were voices down the corridor,
    I thought I heard them say...

Welcome to the Hotel JNU
    Such a leftist place (Such a leftist place)
    Such a leftist face
    Plenty of sedition at the Hotel JNU
    Any time of year (Any time of year)
    You can find it here

Their thoughts are totally Marxist, but they want a Mercedes Benz
    They got a lot of ugly, hirsute comrades they call friends
    How they shout in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
    Some shout for azaadi, some for India’s death.

So I called up the krantikaari comrade,
    And said, “Please show me some national pride”
    He said, “We haven’t had that feeling here since nineteen sixty nine”

And still those voices are calling from far away,
    Wake you up in the middle of the night
    Just to hear them say...

Welcome to the Hotel JNU
    Such a leftist place (Such a leftist place)
    Such a leftist face
    Plenty of sedition at the Hotel JNU
    Any time of year (Any time of year)
    You can find it here

Kiss of love on the campus,
    Mahishasur worship so nice
    And he said “We are all just freeloaders here, living off the tax device”
    And in the professor’s chambers,
    We gather for the feast
    Free food, cheap rooms
    Oh, how we love this subsidized beast,

Last thing I remember, I was
    Running for the door
    I had to find the passage back
    To the India I was before

“Relax,” said the Comrade,
    “We are programmed to receive.
    You can enrol any time you like,
    But no one ever leaves!”

In case you missed it, the above is a satirical version of Hotel California by The Eagles.

Credit - Ms. Shefali Vaidya; http://swarajyamag.com/featured/now-going-viral-welcome-to-the-hotel-jnu-and-win-prizes-too. an official AV version too coming up.

14. pmaitra

BJP is in bed with them. BJP is the facilitator of PDP government, as much as PDP is the facilitator of the BJP government in J&K. That is how I see it.

The rest of your post, even if factually correct, is irrelevant.

My point is, BJP uses all this talk of "nationalism" only when politically convenient.

15. pmaitra

• Look, I am fine with Telangana being part of AP. I am also fine with Telangana being a separate state. I have no interest in taking sides. You must know that Andhra Pradesh was created out of the erstwhile Madras Presidency. You can add any left-right spin to it, but grievances can be genuine.
    • I am not aware of any holy nexus between Cong+Left+MIM. All I know is that TMC+Jamiat-e-Islami+Naxalites were in a nexus against CPI+CPI(M), and knowing MIM and Jamiat-e-Islami bond, I am sorry, I cannot concur.
    • I personally happen to know many people, mostly Hindus, who are from Telangana. Some are my friends and some are co-workers. They all suport Telangana. I have no reason to believe they are part of any Cong+Left+MIM nexus. Not everything has to be political.
    • Want to ban beef, then pass a law in the Parliament, and everyone will lawfully obey it. There is no need to encourage vigilante groups, and that is illegal anyway.
    • It is, I agree, a matter of perception. I will add, it is oftentimes a matter of political convenience.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
  16. Screambowl

because they understand that how psywar can change the culture of subcontinent from being dharmic to more abrahmic.

Jerusalem is small, but the followers are huge. How this got spread from that place to all over the world?

Of course BJP is no saint, they have defaulters and looters too and oner party system cannot come in India. Hence We should be atleast sure that, there may be corruption or crony capitalism, but there will no any such activity which may support rise of Islam or pro Pak sentiments, or land mafia which is anti national.

17. pmaitra

I agree with what you are saying. I also don't think you necessarily disagree with my point.

There is no compromise on J&K, or for that matter any place that is the territory of India.

Our government and the armed forces must also not be above criticism. Do not forget Colonel Pathania. No Indian should support killing of innocents, and no person, even those wearing the uniform of the armed forces, should be allowed to use the uniform as an instrument of immunity. I have heard nationalists say they swear by the uniform. I think this is where patriots and nationalists differ. I am patriotic, but I prefer not be a nationalist (patriotism is not my last resort). Nationalists, in many cases but not all, are difficult to reason with. I must add, when fake encounters happen and innocents die, it only motivates people to act against the country. I think it is not a wise idea to alienate the large portion of the population. One must commend the army of doing the battle of hearts and minds. That is the way to achieve long lasting peace.

There also should not be any party, left or right, ruling India term after term. We don't need a de facto one party rule in India.

Last edited: Mar 18, 2016
    SANITY and Screambowl like this.
  18. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

Finally the CRPF has taken control inside the NIT Srinagar Campus. Our boys are now under protection of our own men in uniform :india:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

CRPF men protecting the boys while they hoist the Tricolor proudly.

VIP, OneGrimPilgrim and kr9 like this.
  19. Panjab47

Panjab47 सर्वाग्रेक्षत्रियाजट्टादेवकल्पादृढ़व्रता|੧੫| Banned

• Want to ban beef, then pass a law in the Parliament, and everyone will lawfully obey it. There is no need to encourage vigilante groups, and that is illegal anyway.
    @pmaitra laws are codified cultural norms, melechas have different culture will never follow our laws. Beside most laws of Indian Republic suck shit it is only due to non enforcement & corruption that dharam is still surviving & the place doesn’t suck. No weed, no desi daaru, no guns, no Polygamy, mandir under democratic control, caste reservation, equal opportunity conversions, panchayat having no power. That all sounds like nonsense, the uneducation of the rural population saves it & this desh.

Jai Jawan
    Jai Kisan

Only 1 solution elimination.

Whether that is in the form of purification by Tulsi or Agni Dev is their choice.

AnantS, parijataka and DingDong like this.
  20. DingDong

DingDong Senior Member Senior Member

Something amazing is happening at NIT Srinagar. So much courage has been displayed by the Indian youth.

They bled for India :india: