Jinnah made a mistake and I am ashamed of being Pakistani!

Neo

Gandhi was a gay or not was his personal choice...
Ofcourse it is! Unfortunately Gandhi's India doesn't recognise gay marriages.
Do you think he would be ashamed of India if he were alive today?

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I know you would bring up this but it's stupid. How is this being related to freedom struggle?

I know my Quaid, no doubt about that, period.
You don't know your Jinnah since he was not even a proper Muslim but he wanted to create a separate country for Muslims.

How can such a fake Muslim create a Islamic Republic???

So Pakistans foundation was laid by a Pork eater who loved drinking Wine so no wonder Pakistan is disillusioned and living in denial mode always.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
NO actual hardcore source. This part of Gandhi's life is immaterial and I suggest you leave it alone.

If I start telling you who else was gay and paedophile, you wont like it. Peace.
LOL we all know who was that Pedo aka 50+ year Mumahad who groomed 8-9 year old girls.

Voldemort

Country flag
LOL we all know who was that Pedo aka 50+ year Mumahad who groomed 8-9 year old girls.
No dont bring it up. There are Muslims in India and we must respect their sentiments. It was just a ploy to counter the troll.

bose

Country flag
It is off topic... till people keep their personal choice to themselves and to the confine to their four wall of their living room, I do not have any issue.

Why only Gandhi, most leaders will to see the level of corruption we have now.

Neo

NO actual hardcore source. This part of Gandhi's life is immaterial and I suggest you leave it alone.

If I start telling you who else was gay and paedophile, you wont like it. Peace.
The debate is about creation of Pakistan, Jinnah and other key figures....unless you want to derail the thread.

Btw, a man saying 'sinfully yours' in.a letter to another man and that to a bodybuilder doesn't leave much space for imagination lol. :lol:

Voldemort

Country flag
The debate is about creation of Pakistan, Jinnah and other key figures....unless you want to derail the thread.

Btw, a man saying 'sinfully yours' in.a letter to another man and that to a bodybuilder doesn't leave much space for imagination lol. :lol:
Who brought up the gay issue? You or me? I dont care if he was gay. It is not a crime in most countries and soon wont be in India. But being a pedophile is a crime.

You brought up the gay thing. I say again you leave it alone.

ladder

Country flag

Gandhi was/is the 'father of the nation' a ceremonial connotation. And not the constitution of India.

Unlike your country where Quaid's words need parroting. Like the 'jugular vein' comment. We don't give a damn about what he would have thought, nor our discourse revolves around the subject as it so happens in your country of 'what would Quaid have done/said if he were alive today'.

And FYI Gandhi would have worked as a 'father figure' if had lived longer and not as a extra-constitutional authority as Jinnah by who dismissed a sitting government.

If Jinnah left you early, neither was Gandhi with us for long. But, unlike Jinnah, he had mentored ( did he?) Nehru and Patel so, a vacuum wasn't there.

Nor, any leader created a false aura for Gandhi to prolong their personal agendas, as happened with Jinnah.

Gandhi is our father of nation and Jinnah your Quaid. Any attempt to compare them except that fact, when they were living or dead is foolhardy.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Who brought up the gay issue? You or me? I dont care if he was gay. It is not a crime in most countries and soon wont be in India. But being a pedophile is a crime.

You brought up the gay thing. I say again you leave it alone.
This happens when a Paki gets cornered by his own stupid logic.

Now there can be stories of Jinnah being GAY.

Neo

No dont bring it up. There are Muslims in India and we must respect their sentiments. It was just a ploy to counter the troll.
I sincerely appreciate you refuting the troll who is on my ignore list and I was only able to read his post since you quoted him.

Since it was brought up, I would like to remind you that a recent study by Iranian scholars ( a country youguys love so much ) has proved that the bride was not 7 years old as previously believed
but between 14-16 years old. An intensive analysis of ancient words to describe virgins is presented by Iran to show that Mohammed did not have sex with a child and that in Islam minimum age for girls to marry was 14 years.

Just my 2 cents.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I sincerely appreciate you refuting the troll who is on my ignore list and I was only able to read his post since you quoted him.

Since it was brought up, I would like to remind you that a recent study by Iranian scholars ( a country youguys love so much ) has proved that the bride was not 7 years old as previously believed
but between 14-16 years old. An intensive analysis of ancient words to describe virgins is presented by Iran to show that Mohammed did not have sex with a child and that in Islam minimum age for girls to marry was 14 years.

Just my 2 cents.
Whenever a Paki runs out of logic and cant argue anymore he puts it on ignore. :lol:

But at the same time he keeps reading the one he ignores.

Now you see you bought up "gay" stuff and you ended up defending Pedo Mohamad with some stupid so
called imaginary "research".Perhaps at that time even 5 year old girls were considered good to groom by your Pedos.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yes, Partition happened because of One man and the violence ensued because of one Man

Its not like it had any support from Indian Muslims then and its not like the Indian Muslims then resorted to violence as such is it. All the millions of rapes and murders was done by a single man:rolleyes:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Partition of India is the best thing that could have happened to the nation- its like cutting away a cancerous part to save the body as whole. A much needed detoxification.

I dont understand why the Indians are so keen on uniting with their western terrorist cousins and get the tag of Indianistan- the chief outsourcer of terrorism, currently occupied by Pakis, as if the present problems are not enough:rolleyes:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
@Ray sir

sir it's first time i am opposing you
gandhi may had done some good things in south africa.
but in india he only delayed the independence and leaded us towards partition.
in my eyes he is not that great
I hate gandhi for a lot of reasons, but if he indeed was responsible for partition, then I would not be so critical of him from now on.

Anyway, the one thing we got wrong is that the partition was incomplete. Had it been complete, then we wold have had fewer mess to clean up. Atleast, India would have been saved from Islamisation for a few more decades

Last edited by a moderator:

abhi_the _gr8_maratha

Country flag
my question is why he supported khilafat while knowing it was demand of muslims?

and if khilafat was demand of muslims cause then gandhi is also responsible for mixing religion into politics.
he supported khilafat because it was against british

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Nothing wrong in anyone being gay so long as such a person does not disturb others or makes a nuisance of himself/ herself.

Lifestyle has changed to suit contemporary situation and one cannot remain wrapped up in a time freeze.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I hate gandhi for a lot of reasons, but if he indeed was responsible for partition, then I would not be so critical of him from now on.

Anyway, the one thing we got wrong is that the partition was incomplete. Had it been complete, then we wold have had fewer mess to clean up. Atleast, India would have been saved from Islamisation for a few more decades
I don't hate Gandhi.

It is just that, unlike many who hero worship him and raise him to the pedestal of a Demi God, I look at him like any other human being with sterling qualities and yet with human failings.

He rose to the occasion in consonance with the popular sentiments prevailing amongst the natives then against the Raj and moulded it wonderfully well to achieve the aim.

However, was all his action perfect? Not really. He also brought misery to many like allowing the Partition where many died, were made homeless, penniless and left to fend for themselves.

Or for that matter, the call during the Civil Disobedience Movement for School boycotts and withdrawal from government educational institutions. Many out of sheer patriotism responded. It only deprived many Indians the avenues for literacy. I fail to see how what is benefiting the Indians without debilitating the essence of the Independence Movement should be boycotted and the same very Indians being deprived of knowledge that they could use when Independence came.

I think Gandhi at times got carried away by his own charisma.

But now that the Partition has happened, we must accept it with all grace. And now think of ourselves as Indians and quit dividing ourself further into compartments of community, caste, creed and religion and instead remember and live up to Rabindranath's famous words - Where the world has not been broken up into fragments by narrow domestic walls and instead let words come out from the depth of truth.

The Partition gruesome as it were is being used by politicians to grind their own axe and lead us astray with myths and back to the days of strife and squalor.

It is time to ensure that the clear stream of reason does not lose its way into the dreary desert sand of dead habit and instead the mind is led forward Into ever-widening thought and action so that Into that heaven of freedom, our country awakens.

Last edited:

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
This thread is about JINNAH the Un-Islamic man who created Islamic Pakistan. :dude:

POSSIBLE

brother then every time they grow in population in a region they starts asking for their own part, in how many parts you are gonna divide india.

i seeing two three recent possibilities in assam (they are raping and killing bodos) in kerala and in j&k.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles