Jinnah made a mistake and I am ashamed of being Pakistani!

bose

Country flag
Tell them to come back immediately and make West Bengal wealthy. At least West Bengal Govt will not approach to the Union Finance Minister for the money to pay the salary of the Govt Employees.
I have a different take on this... If I have my way I will send back all these Bengali Hindus back to BD... I live in a place that is fully swamped by these people ... they have lot of money in their pocket and create nuance at lot ... no offence intended...

brational

Country flag
I have a different take on this... If I have my way I will send back all these Bengali Hindus back to BD... I live in a place that is fully swamped by these people ... they have lot of money in their pocket and create nuance at lot ... no offence intended...
Birather, forget sending them back, in few years Bengali Hindus in WB will be ousted by BD Muslims. Your Govt is working towards it wholeheartedly. In fact, NE and West Bengal will form Greater Bangladesh if that Mother of All Bomb doesn't become a reality.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
There are a handful of Muslim countries who are less violent than the ME and SA ones like Turkmenistan, Azerbaijan, Uzbekistan, Turkey, Kazhakstan. Though many Islam invader came to SA from these regions in the past now they have completely neutralized and live peacefully unlike other Umma countries.
Thats only because they were forcefully civilized under the Soviet regime. Shall we do that to our muslims? How well do you think they will take it?

Again its a non example.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Yaar enough with your nonsense.

You just eat your words Mr. Obvious.
So lets apply the Omani way of treating their minorities for our minorities.

PS: I had hopes for Hindus that Internet would knock some sense into them. But I am seeing more and more proof that I am wrong

Illusive

Country flag
So lets apply the Omani way of treating their minorities for our minorities.

PS: I had hopes for Hindus that Internet would knock some sense into them. But I am seeing more and more proof that I am wrong
You see, virtually all Omanis are muslims(since there is no data) so technically there is no minorities. You have to be an arab(even non muslim) to be their citizen . There are non muslims, but are migrants from other nations so they dont qualify to be minority. So to apply your idea, India should have a single religion, single ethnicity and same language. Good luck trying that.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
You see, virtually all Omanis are muslims(since there is no data) so technically there is no minorities. You have to be an arab(even non muslim) to be their citizen . There are non muslims, but are migrants from other nations so they dont qualify to be minority. So to apply your idea, India should have a single religion, single ethnicity and same language. Good luck trying that.
Nope, you are just playing with words to not concede the point. And I hate your kind- the hypocrites. You dont actually believe the poppy cock you are actually sprouting- that muslims can actually live in peace with no muslims. Thats why you cant come up with a single example for what I asked.

Illusive

Country flag
Nope, you are just playing with words to not concede the point. And I hate your kind- the hypocrites. You dont actually believe the poppy cock you are actually sprouting- that muslims can actually live in peace with no muslims. Thats why you cant come up with a single example for what I asked.
Now you hate me too:crying:

Humans can't live in peace with humans :laugh:. Law is there to keep this peace, education to make people civilized, jobs to keep people busy and productive. Thats what India is doing now, don't be a hinder to this progress or law will take its course weather u are muslim or a hindu.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Now you hate me too:crying:

Humans can't live in peace with humans :laugh:. Law is there to keep this peace, education to make people civilized, jobs to keep people busy and productive. Thats what India is doing now, don't be a hinder to this progress or law will take its course weather u are muslim or a hindu.
Is that why muslims have a problem living in Sweden, UK, France and other western countries? But you are just trolling aren't you hypocrite.

Sylex21

"Indian Prime Minister Jawahar Lal Nehru stated upon Jinnah's death, "How shall we judge him? I have been very angry with him often during the past years. But now there is no bitterness in my thought of him, only a great sadness for all that has been ... he succeeded in his quest and gained his objective, but at what a cost and with what a difference from what he had imagined."

Everyone just assumes united India would have become a larger Pakistan, but perhaps united the 3 nations could have gone the other way.

I often wonder at how well it could have gone. Maybe everyone would have worked together and India would have become an even greater nation united. It is hard to imagine a united India with 400M more citizens not becoming a colossal new super power.

brational

Country flag
"Indian Prime Minister Jawahar Lal Nehru stated upon Jinnah's death, "How shall we judge him? I have been very angry with him often during the past years. But now there is no bitterness in my thought of him, only a great sadness for all that has been ... he succeeded in his quest and gained his objective, but at what a cost and with what a difference from what he had imagined."

Everyone just assumes united India would have become a larger Pakistan, but perhaps united the 3 nations could have gone the other way.

I often wonder at how well it could have gone. Maybe everyone would have worked together and India would have become an even greater nation united. It is hard to imagine a united India with 400M more citizens not becoming a colossal new super power.
In that case, the Europeans would have been dealing with Indians along with Syrian Refugees. Bhai Saab, why don't you guys understand a simple fact that it is un-islamic for a Muslim to live with Kafirs. Do you require more example? Visit European countries and find out how well it has gone after giving asylum to Muslims. How well they are living with Xtians in Kenya and Nigeria, please work a little and educate yourself.

I_PLAY_BAD

Thats only because they were forcefully civilized under the Soviet regime. Shall we do that to our muslims? How well do you think they will take it?

Again its a non example.
Ha ha our Muslims cried like a baby when the government asked them to do yoga and banned beef.
Will they accept any civilizing attempts by the Government that too led by a terrorist whose hands are dripping red with thousands of innocent Muslims (this is according to madrassa intellects).

Soviet Union did not care about human rights violation shouts and proceeded whereas we are a fucking democracy which is very punitive to any civilizing attempts. So Communist approach will not work for us.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Ha ha our Muslims cried like a baby when the government asked them to do yoga and banned beef.
Will they accept any civilizing attempts by the Government that too led by a terrorist whose hands are dripping red with thousands of innocent Muslims (this is according to madrassa intellects).

Soviet Union did not care about human rights violation shouts and proceeded whereas we are a fucking democracy which is very punitive to any civilizing attempts. So Communist approach will not work for us.
Exactly . our Muslims have a problem accepting yog and some geniuses think they will be great with Indian identity. Talk about head inside the sand.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
@Illusive

Mumbai: abandoned by heartless cabbie, pregnant woman delivers in Temple

Ilyaz Shaikh (27) and his wife, Noor Jahan, (24) were relatively relaxed because doctors at Sion hospital had told them her due date would be around October 5. This is their second child. But Shaikh, who works as an embroidery worker at Antop Hill, was woken up at 4.30 am yesterday by Noor Jahan, who was in labour. He requested a female neighbour to accompany them.

However, because of the narrow lanes of Vijaynagar, they could not reach, even after an hour on the road. By 5.30 am, Noor Jahan was close to delivering the baby. The taxi driver panicked as soon as he heard her scream and told them to get off, as he didn’t want the baby to be born in his vehicle.

“We were so worried. My wife was close to delivering the baby and all we could see was a Ganpati Mandir. As soon as we got down outside the temple, some women, who were sitting in the verandah of the mandir, rushed to help us. We didn’t even have to ask. After that, I was called later to see the face of my baby boy,” said Ilyaz.

The women devotees created a makeshift delivery room with the help of sarees and bedsheets that they brought from their nearby homes. Some old women were at the centre of the circle with Noor Jahan, and within moments, the temple was filled with the cries of a baby boy.

“I was tense when I was close to delivering in the middle of the road. But when I saw that there was a temple, I realized that God himself is watching over us. What could be better than giving birth before Lord Ganpati? We are going to name the baby Ganesh,” said Noor Jahan.

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
@thethinker

Pakistanis are basically Hindus, Pakistani lady scholar admits

A brave Pakistani lady scholar boldly states what many Indians won't.

In a landmark confession of truth, an enlightened Muslim intellectual, Fauzia Syed, declared during a discussion on a television channel that all Pakistani and Bangladeshi Muslims are essentially Hindus, and that in rare cases, they might be Buddhists.

The lady activist lamented that a lot of Muslims, mainly Pakistani and Bangladeshi, have a hard time accepting the fact that their ancestors were Hindus who were converted by force of sword to Islam. The gutsy lady said this in a live television show while responding to the argument of radical Pakistani Muslim preacher Zaid Hamid.

Syed’s bold assertion of the truth is a clarion call to Hindus to wake up from slumber and re-educate and enlighten the Muslims of the sub-continent about their ancestry and massacres of their forefathers. Unfortunately till now, no Hindu has responded to her wakeup call.

Explaining her viewpoint lucidly, Fauzia said that most Pakistani Muslims believe they are the offspring of the Muslim invaders who came attacking the sub-continent from Muslim lands. But this is an unalloyed falsehood. Any person having a hint of common sense would know that the ancestors of more than 99 percent Pakistanis were Hindus. Unfortunately, Pakistan does not want to admit the bitter truth, nor are the Pakistanis prepared to hear it, she averred.

One simply marvels at the extensively propagated falsehood that Pakistani Muslims are progeny of Arab or Turk invaders. Equally dumb is the assertion that the forefathers of today’s Muslims in Pakistan and India were converted by Sufi saints. Anyone who reads the history of the sub-continent objectively would know that lakhs of Hindus were killed and forcibly converted by Muslim invaders on pain of death. The deep blood relationship between the Muslims and Hindus of the sub-continent is further reinforced by the fact that many surnames like Cheema, Bajwa, Ghakhar, Sethi and also Sehgal (or Saigols) are common to both communities.

Among other things, Fauzia pointed out that it is not wrong to call Pakistan a terrorist state because it has been sheltering terrorists for a long time. The truth was exposed when Osama bin Laden was killed in Pakistan by American
commandos.

It is indeed a sign of the dumbness of Hindu society that this bold Pakistani human rights activist has not been invited to speak in India and interact with the intellectuals, media analysts and common citizens about her incontrovertible true statement on a Pakistani television channel. In any case, the matter deserves the focused attention of the Hindu intelligentsia.

It is not late even now to invite Fauzia Syed to India for a meaningful ‘samvad’ at the India International Centre, New Delhi and then to make her address the Indians in various parts of the country. The opportunity should not be missed and Fauzia Syed must be invited to India for sharing her views with Hindus and Muslims of India. The failure of Hindu society in ignoring the bold and truthful assertion by Fauzia Syed confirms that we continue to be somnolent.

An honest reappraisal of the common heritage of India and Pakistan will totally support Fauzia Syed’s assertion. For centuries, geographically as well as politically, Bharat, i.e., India, included the entire landmass from Bactria (known as Vaahlik Pradesh), the entire Afghanistan, the present day Pakistan, today’s Bharat (i.e., India) and the whole of Bangladesh.

The indescribable savagery of the Muslim invaders unleashed against Hindus of the sub-continent was highlighted by the well known historian, Will Durant, in his book, The Story of Civilization, in the following words:

“The Mohammadan conquest of India is probably the bloodiest story in history. It is a discouraging tale, for its evident moral is that civilization is a precarious thing, whose delicate complex of order and liberty, culture and peace may at any time be overthrown by barbarians invading from without or multiplying within.”

Thus, the bold assertion of Fauzia Syed that the Hindus of Pakistan, nay of the entire sub-continent, were forcibly converted to Islam by sword is absolutely correct. It is time that the gory narrative of the slaughter of Hindu forbears of today’s Pakistani Muslims is brought out of closet and debated publicly by inviting the braveheart Pakistani lady scholar to India.

Illusive

Country flag
@Illusive

Mumbai: abandoned by heartless cabbie, pregnant woman delivers in Temple

Ilyaz Shaikh (27) and his wife, Noor Jahan, (24) were relatively relaxed because doctors at Sion hospital had told them her due date would be around October 5. This is their second child. But Shaikh, who works as an embroidery worker at Antop Hill, was woken up at 4.30 am yesterday by Noor Jahan, who was in labour. He requested a female neighbour to accompany them.

However, because of the narrow lanes of Vijaynagar, they could not reach, even after an hour on the road. By 5.30 am, Noor Jahan was close to delivering the baby. The taxi driver panicked as soon as he heard her scream and told them to get off, as he didn’t want the baby to be born in his vehicle.

“We were so worried. My wife was close to delivering the baby and all we could see was a Ganpati Mandir. As soon as we got down outside the temple, some women, who were sitting in the verandah of the mandir, rushed to help us. We didn’t even have to ask. After that, I was called later to see the face of my baby boy,” said Ilyaz.

The women devotees created a makeshift delivery room with the help of sarees and bedsheets that they brought from their nearby homes. Some old women were at the centre of the circle with Noor Jahan, and within moments, the temple was filled with the cries of a baby boy.

“I was tense when I was close to delivering in the middle of the road. But when I saw that there was a temple, I realized that God himself is watching over us. What could be better than giving birth before Lord Ganpati? We are going to name the baby Ganesh,” said Noor Jahan.

I know mate, already posted in this thread :)

Ancient Indian

p = np :)
Undivided India would make great nation.

We would have fertile lands. We wouldn't have faced famines.

Economically we would have been rich.

Hindhus might have realized the ugly truth of muslims way back then instead of 2015.

It is like someone cutting your legs and raping your wife and leaving you alone with out harm. And you thanking god how blessed you'r that you'r left alone. Pussy hindus.

Stop being weak.

The thing is radical muslims never left India.

In above post, that guy living in wonder land.

Show me an incident where muslim people took hindhu women into their mosque and saved them.

Always glorifying little things and ignoring major issues.

discussing these things is waste of time.

@Mad Indian

anoop_mig25

Country flag
By the way Jinaah didnt make any mistake .He did right think

Just imagined undivivded India would had been radicial with weak center and strong states

OneGrimPilgrim

Country flag
Undivided India would make great nation.

We would have fertile lands. We wouldn't have faced famines.

Economically we would have been rich.

Hindhus might have realized the ugly truth of muslims way back then instead of 2015.

It is like someone cutting your legs and raping your wife and leaving you alone with out harm. And you thanking god how blessed you'r that you'r left alone. Pussy hindus.

Stop being weak.

The thing is radical muslims never left India.

In above post, that guy living in wonder land.

Show me an incident where muslim people took hindhu women into their mosque and saved them.

Always glorifying little things and ignoring major issues.

discussing these things is waste of time.

@Mad Indian
saving Hindu women by taking them into a mosque, but 'saving' from what/whom? that is a paradoxical situation you wrote of. those from whom Hindu women have to be saved, they themselves would save them? and from whom? who will be the aggressor? [emoji1]

though on another note, Hindu women do get 'saved by being given shelter in mosques/madarsas' (recall the case of a Hindu teacher employed in a madarsa at Saharanpur or somewhere?). also, another method of 'saving' them is by bringing them into the Islamic fold, like what bukhari's basturd is going to do soon. in the 2nd method, 'love'struck Hindu women yield easily & with willingness, making mission-e-momin a piece of cake!

P.S. - to know more about some other methods of 'saving' Hindu women which are being employed in the WB, check Tapan Ghosh's recent interview by a firang, or his article in Swarajyamag.

Sent from my P9070 using Tapatalk

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles