Jharkhand: Ten Maoists killed in encounter with rival faction

mikhail

Country flag
New Delhi: Ten alleged Maoists have been killed in an encounter between rival Maoist factions in Chatra in Jharkhand, local police said. CRPF claims key Maoist Arvind's right hand man Lalesh was among those killed in the encounter at Chatra.
Arvind was the alleged mastermind who surgically inserted bombs inside dead CRPF men after the Latehar encounter. Jharkhand DGP Rajiv Kumar told IBNLive that several top Maoists leaders including Lalesh, Prafull Yadav, Dharmendra Yadav and others have been killed. The dead bodies of the killed Maoists have been brought to police headquarters in Ranchi.
The Maoists were killed in an encounter with the Tritiya Prastuti Committee (TPC) on Wednesday night. "Bodies of 10 Maoists were recovered near Lakramanda village. They were killed during an encounter with the TPC last night," Chatra Deputy Commissioner Manoj Kumar told PTI over phone.Superintendent of Police Anup Birtheray said the encounter between the Maoists and the TPC cadres began on Wednesday evening and lasted till the wee hours on Thursday. "As personnel of the COBRA battalion and district police had reached the area, the rebels could not take away the bodies. Six weapons were also found from the spot," he said.
(With additional information from PTI)
good riddance but can anyone shed some light on Tritiya Prastuti Committee,i mean is it pro Govt. and why did it break off from CPI(Maoist) party:confused:?
@Kunal Biswas @Daredevil sir anyone!

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador
I am not very much into Maoist / Naxal, Perhaps @bhramos can look into it..

DivineHeretic

Country flag
good riddance but can anyone shed some light on Tritiya Prastuti Committee,i mean is it pro Govt. and why did it break off from CPI(Maoist) party:confused:?
Just a small observation.

Clashes and conflicts within the CPI(not armed conflict) and indeed within the different insurgency outfits in the NE have been a regular affair. It was fairly common until recently in the NE for the different sections of NSCN faction to engage in encounters over territorial violations or other 'provocations'.

On certain occasions the IA/ RAW and even the IB special units took out top ranking assets and put the blame on the rival outfits. The rivals, eager to go one up, would eagerly take the claim attributed to them. This happened all the way inside Myanmar as well, and even included using "turned" terrorists on their masters in secrecy. Some of them involving the ULFA are available in public domain.

The number of high profile members of the Naxals killed in the alleged "blue on blue" attack suggests that a meeting was in progress @ the site. No other reason for such a gathering otherwise. Other fact to be noted is how the police were alerted about an encounter in such a remote location. Earlier encounters between rival factions would be discovered several days later, that too only by radio intecepts. To have the exact location without own assets on the ground is a fact worthy of note.

Other point is that a meeting between faction leaders have a considerable security presence, and rarely will the other side attack in such a even arrangement. And even rarely will the leaders be killed in such a disproportionate ratio. Most likely the side that attacked was not present as a rival faction, but as a member of the same group. A classic blue on green attack.

I wonder if IB faciliated this painting, or whether the gust of luck finally blew in our favour. But whatever, some less alpha "ceph" to be worried about.

bhramos

Country flag
I am not very much into Maoist / Naxal, Perhaps @bhramos can look into it..
Thanks mate i will answer,

the basic difference is their are many more factions in Naxal groups

every area in their zone have two types of factions one good and other bad, the bad is always supported by police in that area to hunt good, as the bad is always fight for control money and power, basically the police finish the bad after the good is hunt down...
always you people are shown bad as naxal and their duty of extortion and sex and made good to look bad... the only basic difference is you people never know about whats going inside jungle and exploitation of poor tribals...

Why is Chatisgharh more famous and where do they get funds?

The Missionaries are source of medical and money for naxals in Chatisgharh...

as their is good and bad and society, and same continues in naxals...

until the word exploitation is their the word Revolution exists....

their are so many groups in Jarkhand and Bihar claims as naxals... but are Bast£rds.. but even today the Jamindhari system exits in those parts and pays Rs 20-30 a day and exploit the poor... i had those videos back then, but now i stopped researching on naxal movement,

as kunal bhai told i am the only expert in naxal tactics and their war... and know completely about their work and depressing them... as i am born in naxal infected area and saw before and after they left our area how politicians changed and corrupted area the forests, land and air... now the politicians openly support smuglings and police support for money,

mikhail

Country flag
Thanks mate i will answer,

the basic difference is their are many more factions in Naxal groups

every area in their zone have two types of factions one good and other bad, the bad is always supported by police in that area to hunt good, as the bad is always fight for control money and power, basically the police finish the bad after the good is hunt down...
always you people are shown bad as naxal and their duty of extortion and sex and made good to look bad... the only basic difference is you people never know about whats going inside jungle and exploitation of poor tribals...

Why is Chatisgharh more famous and where do they get funds?

The Missionaries are source of medical and money for naxals in Chatisgharh...

as their is good and bad and society, and same continues in naxals...

until the word exploitation is their the word Revolution exists....

their are so many groups in Jarkhand and Bihar claims as naxals... but are Bast£rds.. but even today the Jamindhari system exits in those parts and pays Rs 20-30 a day and exploit the poor... i had those videos back then, but now i stopped researching on naxal movement,

as kunal bhai told i am the only expert in naxal tactics and their war... and know completely about their work and depressing them... as i am born in naxal infected area and saw before and after they left our area how politicians changed and corrupted area the forests, land and air... now the politicians openly support smuglings and police support for money,
so TPC is basically a "bad" splinter group of the maoists who are backed by the police and the administration to hunt down the supposedly "good" CPI(Maoist)!but i thought that the TPC was formed due to the high handed behavior exhibited the upper caste cadres to the tribal members of the party.and in case of Jharkhand and Bihar all the important positions in the maoist hierarchy are being held by the upper caste Yadav community and they systematically exploit the lower class cadres(this i heard from some of my relatives staying in Jharkhand itself).

anoop_mig25

Country flag
So police are now uisng caste as faultline within naxalities to eliminate them

And then they say there is no class war among Naxalas

All top leadership of every communist party is dominated by Upper cast people and then they say they fight for people coming form lower satter of society

shom

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles