Iamanidiot

Re: Japan Times: North Korea's missiles tied to Musharraf's Kargil blu

Missile debris falling in Sistan Iran is epic

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod

Missile debris falling in Sistan Iran is epic
The question arises is, what did Iran do?. Did it complain to Pakistan? or was it hushed by Pakistan?.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

@Daredevil please archive this thread
yeah more missiles are going to fall in Pakistan so this story shall be repeated many times and discussed. :thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

What happen to Mushi know, once he said that, "Pakistan can wipe out whole India in 8 minutes"

May be he meant that, "Pakistan can wipe our whole of Pakistan in 8 minutes"

Vishwarupa

Country flag

"wanted to deploy Ghauri missiles, but air went out of his balloon when the top general in charge of the missile program told him the missile had a faulty guidance system."

I am still not able to stop laughing :laugh::rofl::pound:

What is balloon here :pound:

Blackwater

What happen to Mushi know, once he said that, "Pakistan can wipe out whole India in 8 minutes"

May be he meant that, "Pakistan can wipe our whole of Pakistan in 8 minutes"
right now he is wiped out of Pakistan. living like gypsy

Decklander

looks like ET has taken away their missile :rofl:

Funny that Iran's missile looks similar to Pak missile.

we discuss this test in great detail, now it appears that it exploded in mid air..............:rofl:
Every Ghauri missile that did not reach its target or exploded in air, was actually an intergalactic missile. If you dont believe me pls ask Farhaan.

Decklander

"wanted to deploy Ghauri missiles, but air went out of his balloon when the top general in charge of the missile program told him the missile had a faulty guidance system."

I am still not able to stop laughing :laugh::rofl::pound:

What is balloon here :pound:
Mushy's backside.

Decklander

@Decklander sir can you explain the recent flutter in nuclear activity by Pakistan.I knew the nuclear trigger problem and more or less India has the same I heard
India does not have this problem. Our nuke triggers for missiles were perfected long long back and tested with complete nuke bomb without the nuke core in it. We have all kinds of triggers including airburst nuke triggers.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag

Decklander

If any of you had noticed the diameter of Shaheen missiles first stage motor and the size of its exhaust gases and compared it with that of Prithvi or Agni-1, you will know that the motor of Shaheen is either smaller and less powerful than either of the two Indian missiles. I am not comparing them with Agni-3/5 as they fall in very different league. That clearly proves that Shaheen either has much smaller range or it has much smaller payload than what has been advertised by Pak.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag

Colonel OOEs assertions are turning out to be TRUE .The only way Pakis can deliver nook is through aircraft then
Paki nukes itself may be duds. The colonel says that too.

And like i keep saying, India has to call the bluff of Paki nukes and go for the kill at the appropriate time and not get deterred by Paki nukes. Our stupid politicians got deterred during Kargil and Op Parakram. Dud nukes and Crazy missiles managed to deter India on both the occasions. No wonder Pakis are trying to make as many nukes as they can hoping that at least one will trigger.

Decklander

And like i keep saying, India has to call the bluff of Paki nukes and go for the kill at the appropriate time and not get deterred by Paki nukes. Our stupid politicians got deterred during Kargil and Op Parakram. Dud nukes and Crazy missiles managed to deter India on both the occasions. No wonder Pakis are trying to make as many nukes as they can hoping that at least one will trigger.
Though I agree with you but you have not realised the enormity of the problem of launching the nuke by Pak. What if the rocket and the bomb goes off on the launch pad itself killing all around it. pak will claim that we Indians have attacked them with nukes. It is as strange and as funny a situation as a monkey holding an old style razor (Ustara). Whether it will hurt anyone may be debated but it is certainly going to hurt itself.

Iamanidiot

Yusuf I think India is wary about the refugee problem in case of war

Iamanidiot

@Decklander sir any idea about the recent busy activities in Pakistan nuclear installations

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag

if PPP is selected once again for 5 years.than in the next 2-3 years
You seem to be a typical PA man or Punjabi Pathan with pathogenic hatred for the Party of BEE BEE ji the PEE PEE PEE.

Decklander

@Decklander sir any idea about the recent busy activities in Pakistan nuclear installations
I am not aware of any increased activity in pak nuke installations but they seem to have realised that their nukes need major upgrade to be of any use. They have made tall claims and the recent incident on LOC with strong response from Indian public has made pak sit up and take note that they neither can fight India conventionally but in case of war, Indians are more likely to use first and Indian nukes really deliver unlike pak missiles and nukes. The last failure on Nov 28th of Ghauri missile has made pak have an complete overhaul of its doctrine against India.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles