Jallikattu Ban: Elites vs Local Tradition

captscooby81

Country flag
Not sure what made you angry brother i was just trying to given him explanation of the dravidian movement from my understandings.. well i born and lived in the state for around 20 years so what ever to my little brain understanding i tried to share .. and i never generalized the whole population i know half the state dont even want to believe in the dravidian political parties now ..

The only time I heard the world Dravidian in chennai was from a Keralian Brahmin who was the head of our hostel warden and after 20 min his face was smashed by the students from north Indian, east indian and the south indian, No body gives shits about dravidian movement or anything with white skinned brahmin or black skinned brahmin. It's just in your head. I don't know how you come to a conclusion like that. How many years you lived there ?

Just because 10 people says few things does not mean you can generalize whole population.

captscooby81

Country flag
Few more gems (not vouching for authenticity):

And this video:

one video to save their face against the 10s which are going in television against them .. Hope more videos come out to show what really happened and how the issue got blown up ..It fully looks like political goons who are paid by someone to create chaos

captscooby81

Country flag
That s how well their brains have been polished my the local goons .. its simple as long as keep that fear that there is threat from others so we have to stay in our culture and then ask for our own country all these non sense are filled into their mind showing a fear of the fairere skin will not treat the darker skin or some shit ..

There is no such thing as "Aryans" or "dravidians" . I find it funny that even today most Tamils believe in that colonial missionary lie.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
The hell these mallus creating fuss for? They got there jallikattu. What else do they want?

captscooby81

Country flag
There is nothing they want the fringe elements who are still talking about Tamil Eelam (separate country with north and eastern srilanka and the entire Tamil nadu ) They wanted to celebrate it as black day because the police did lathi charge and burned the fisherman villages ..

As i told jallikattu movement was hijacked long by the fringe now people who participated slowly realizing that they were used by these fringes for their benefits ..

I still dont wonder how the indian agencies still let these few ass holes like Simon Aka Seeman pakka LTTE sympathiser and Gowtham and Thirumugan Gandhi another fake Gandhi here in TN to roam free they are fully creating the fire and as usual our NIA or government will wake up only after things go out of their hands ..:frusty:

The hell these mallus creating fuss for? They got there jallikattu. What else do they want?

captscooby81

Country flag
i am finding so much shit in the facebook and insta meme s getting created about this black day .. There is one bitch from France in the name of tamizachi who is simply saying its time the state leave the india union and all nonsense .. The biggest gap is the communication the minute i am replying to them in tamil they are not able to give a valid reply people who simply reply in english they are just branding them as RSS , Northie, Hindi, Modi Bhakt ..

Few of the crazy arguments which i had with these morons in the last two days

Look at this particular moron s reply to my arguments so much fart ..

Screenshot_2017-01-26-14-30-20.jpg

Screenshot_2017-01-26-14-29-22.jpg

their black day mourning-celebrations tomorrow

Krusty

Country flag
http://www.newindianexpress.com/cit...-chennais-shoreline-up-to-marina-1565030.html

Huge oil spill at chennai port. Beaches upto Marina covered with thick black layer of oil. Marine creatures dying by the thousands. PETA does squat about it. SC still licks NGO boots. Where are the animal lovers now? PETA is just a force of culture destruction and SC is aiding and abetting it in the name of British era rules.

indiatester

Country flag
SC has set the ball rolling for an eventual stay/ban.. scolds state and asks it to 'respond'
http://www.india.com/news/india/jal...raps-tamil-nadu-for-backing-protests-1799129/

Guess most tamil 'students' are still in shock after their beach outing ,,
I doubt if SC will try to ban it. There is already a feeling that SC is over reaching in its charter and it has seen severe erosion of respect towards its judgements. Not just that justices are being questioned and subject to questioning of their "wisdom" which they are not used to. It will be really silly of them if they indeed go ahead and ban.

here2where

..justices are being questioned and subject to questioning of their "wisdom"...
Really? I thought they were beyond questioning and are not answerable to any half-brained native.
I feel SC will stay it since not doing so will open a pandora's box by virtually every other state following TN example. KA, MH dramas will begin soon.

indiatester

Country flag
Really? I thought they were beyond questioning and are not answerable to any half-brained native.
I feel SC will stay it since not doing so will open a pandora's box by virtually every other state following TN example. KA, MH dramas will begin soon.
Lets hope some sense has been knocked into them. If not, we are in for a serious erosion of credibility of the courts.

here2where

.. erosion of credibility of the courts.
How so? Court is doing its job. AIWB and other complainants have approached the court alleging TN legislation violates constitution. Now court has to adjudicate, it has no choice. Why the animosity against SC?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles