Jair Bolsonaro elected Brazilian President

IBSA

Country flag
I'll hope Brazil purges Venezuela communists. Final state communism = Venezuela.

Let us know if you need Brahmos and Nukes! Just send qt3.14 Brazilian Mamacitas!

Communist regimes were one-single party dictatorship and forbidden private ownership. In Venezuela there are several parties, as well as, opposition to the gov. And there are private enterprements also. Simón Bolívia was an nationalist leader who fought by Latin-America independence against the Spanish rule. So the Bolivarian Movement is one that have nationalist and anti-imperialist political ideals.

About Brazil buying nukes, our Constitution forbiddes country to develop nukes. And Latin-American is considered a Free Nuclear Weapons Zone.

IBSA

Country flag
30 characters..................................

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Communist regimes were one-single party dictatorship and forbidden private ownership. In Venezuela there are several parties, as well as, opposition to the gov. And there are private enterprements also. Simón Bolívia was an nationalist leader who fought by Latin-America independence against the Spanish rule. So the Bolivarian Movement is one that have nationalist and anti-imperialist political ideals.

About Brazil buying nukes, our Constitution forbiddes country to develop nukes. And Latin-American is considered a Free Nuclear Weapons Zone.
In Venezuela a EU style liberal fascist regime is in power. They don't respect democratic tradition and rule of law. Bolivar is rolling in his grave seeing what has happened to Venezuela.

Orbital nuclear or kinetic strike weapons are very likely. BTW what about our demand for latina babes?

#NoNutNovember

IBSA

Country flag
In Venezuela a EU style liberal fascist regime is in power. They don't respect democratic tradition and rule of law. Bolivar is rolling in his grave seeing what has happened to Venezuela.

Orbital nuclear or kinetic strike weapons are very likely. BTW what about our demand for latina babes?

#NoNutNovember
Firstly you called Venezuela a communist country, now as liberal fascist. Liberalism, Communism and Fascism are different systems, and antagonics even. For me, Maduro's regime is nearer to Fascism, because they adopt a nationalist position, while the communism had an internationalist view.

But I think also that Maduro commited some mistakes, and deviated himself from Bolivar's ideals.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Firstly you called Venezuela a communist country, now as liberal fascist. Liberalism, Communism and Fascism are different systems, and antagonics even. For me, Maduro's regime is nearer to Fascism, because they adopt a nationalist position, while the communism had an internationalist view.

But I think also that Maduro commited some mistakes, and deviated himself from Bolivar's ideals.
Are you with Bolsonaro or not?

Willy3

Country flag
If there a war between Brazil and Venezuela, on what side India will stay?
Lol. A country who even dare to give her vote in un general assembly voting ,fearing that it will hurt some country will choose side in a war????
India would do nothing except giving some similar textbook sentence like this
"We condemned the use of armed forces to settle dispute, all disputes should be solved with mutual understanding and talk, bla bla bla"

IBSA

Country flag
Are you with Bolsonaro or not?
I didn't vote on Bolsonaro, but I didn't vote on his opponent Haddad also. I'm skeptical and distrustful on both them. If Bolsonaro wants to get my support, he will need convice me throughout the works made a long of his mandate. He is a guy that divides naturally the people's opinion, like "or you love or you hate" him. Brazil emerged out of election as a split nation.

IBSA

Country flag
Lol. A country who even dare to give her vote in un general assembly voting ,fearing that it will hurt some country will choose side in a war????
India would do nothing except giving some similar textbook sentence like this
"We condemned the use of armed forces to settle dispute, all disputes should be solved with mutual understanding and talk, bla bla bla"
hahaha :laugh:

This usually is the Brazilian position in global matters, inviting the parts to talk and not fight.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
I didn't vote on Bolsonaro, but I didn't vote on his opponent Haddad also. I'm skeptical and distrustful on both them. If Bolsonaro wants to get my support, he will need convice me throughout the works made a long of his mandate. He is a guy that divides naturally the people's opinion, like "or you love or you hate" him. Brazil emerged out of election as a split nation.
Then you are a 'liberal' I suppose. He got 55% of the vote after being stabbed and almost died. He will purge your country of it's communist menace!

IBSA

Country flag
Then you are a 'liberal' I suppose. He got 55% of the vote after being stabbed and almost died. He will purge your country of it's communist menace!
I consider myself as being nationalist. There no communist menace in Brazil. Workers' Party (PT), who ruled the country during 13 years before Rousseff's impeachment isn't a communist party as Bolsonaro's voters think. It looks more as a social-democrat one.

I know the Bolsonaro electoral course. He was stabbed by Adelio Bispo D'Souza, who was jailed immediatly by the cops placed at the rally. In the follows day the media published Adelio was a leftist militant due to some pics of him in demonstrations, but PT said Adelio wasn't be an afiliated anymore. In the end, the federal detectives concluded Adelio is a crazy lonely wolf and acted by his own will, and not under orders by some leftist political leader.

IBSA

Country flag

vampyrbladez

Country flag
I consider myself as being nationalist. There no communist menace in Brazil. Workers' Party (PT), who ruled the country during 13 years before Rousseff's impeachment isn't a communist party as Bolsonaro's voters think. It looks more as a social-democrat one.

I know the Bolsonaro electoral course. He was stabbed by Adelio Bispo D'Souza, who was jailed immediatly by the cops placed at the rally. In the follows day the media published Adelio was a leftist militant due to some pics of him in demonstrations, but PT said Adelio wasn't be an afiliated anymore. In the end, the federal detectives concluded Adelio is a crazy lonely wolf and acted by his own will, and not under orders by some leftist political leader.

Talk all you want. Bolsonaro will fuck up LGBTQRST+ , feminazis, soyboys, etc like Putin. With Trump in power, days are numbered for globalist forces.

IBSA

Country flag
Talk all you want. Bolsonaro will fuck up LGBTQRST+ , feminazis, soyboys, etc like Putin. With Trump in power, days are numbered for globalist forces.
Bolsonaro crushing LGBT and feminazis I agree. The identitary politics praticised by the progressive left in last years was one of factor behind Bolsonaro election. But I dont say the same for other globalist forces. Trump was elected to protect American manufacturing jobs against Chinese, but Bolsonaro isnt a worker class defender. Instead of he will deep the Labor Law Reforms to reduce worker rights. Brazilian bosses are the real winners with him in power.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Bolsonaro crushing LGBT and feminazis I agree. The identitary politics praticised by the progressive left in last years was one of factor behind Bolsonaro election. But I dont say the same for other globalist forces. Trump was elected to protect American manufacturing jobs against Chinese, but Bolsonaro isnt a worker class defender. Instead of he will deep the Labor Law Reforms to reduce worker rights. Brazilian bosses are the real winners with him in power.
He is in the mould of Trump. Have no fears about his intentions.

IBSA

Country flag
Do the stabbing on Bolsonaro was a fake one?

Documentary with legends.

IBSA

Country flag
Do the stabbing on Bolsonaro was a fake one?

Documentary with subtitles.

This documentary is very interesting since it uprises valid questions about the stabbing episode that the official police version, which says the assailant acted alone, doesn't satisfy. If the stabbing to be fake, what should be the political and legal consequences to Bolsonaro? Will he to suffer impeachment? Or be legally condemned? Will his electors feel to be cheated and turn themselves against him?

AnantS

Country flag
This documentary is very interesting since it uprises valid questions about the stabbing episode that the official police version, which says the assailant acted alone, doesn't satisfy. If the stabbing to be fake, what should be the political and legal consequences to Bolsonaro? Will he to suffer impeachment? Or be legally condemned? Will his electors feel to be cheated and turn themselves against him?
Are you saying he is Brazils's "Kejriwal"? Seriously - fake attacks to generate sympathy, obfuscation is a tactic often evanjehadi (evaglists) or Jehardis use to generate fake sympathy and increase their followers.

IBSA

Country flag
Are you saying he is Brazils's "Kejriwal"? Seriously - fake attacks to generate sympathy, obfuscation is a tactic often evanjehadi (evaglists) or Jehardis use to generate fake sympathy and increase their followers.
Kejriwal is that guy who set a political party against corruption, isn't?. Well, Bolsonaro rised the anti-corruption flag in his electoral campaign, and was among the deputies who voted in favor to Dilma's impeachment. Brasil is living an anti-corruption wave since 2013, in a political process that evolved Dilma's impeachment in 2013, former President Lula's imprisonment in 2018, and now the Bolsonaro's election. Including Bolsonaro named Sergio Moro, the judge who sentenced Lula, as Justice Minister of his gov.

About the evangelists, they are one of electoral basis of Bolsonaro. Evangelists are who establish a link between Bolsonaro and the Israeli State.

AnantS

Country flag
Kejriwal is that guy who set a political party against corruption, isn't?. Well, Bolsonaro rised the anti-corruption flag in his electoral campaign, and was among the deputies who voted in favor to Dilma's impeachment. Brasil is living an anti-corruption wave since 2013, in a political process that evolved Dilma's impeachment in 2013, former President Lula's imprisonment in 2018, and now the Bolsonaro's election. Including Bolsonaro named Sergio Moro, the judge who sentenced Lula, as Justice Minister of his gov.

About the evangelists, they are one of electoral basis of Bolsonaro. Evangelists are who establish a link between Bolsonaro and the Israeli State.
So he's a brazilian- Kejriwal who achieved his objectives of getting the throne? Kejriwal did not start corruption- he rode on the coat tails of others who spearheaded corruption movement and cleverly used the movement to shape up its party full of communists, evangelists & jeehardi apologists - which managed to win election in capital.

IBSA, the agent provocateurs , disruption methods & disruption agencies deployed in developing countries like Brazil , India or elsewhere are too similar and can be traced to common set of main players.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles