Jagdkommando Tri- Dagger : Built for the kill

Abhishek_sdsd

I think its allowed..

In India, Every state have its own rules regarding keeping blades, In US it matter kind of dagger but in India blade is blade...
Hi Sir,
Do you own this blade, if yes can you tell me where can one buy this in India?

sarahandreson

Country flag

The above dagger is called the Jagdkommando Integral Tri-Dagger Fixed Blade Knife. It's salient feature is that its impressive looking try-edged blade twists, so that you don't have to. See, it's one thing to stab something, but if you really want to go for the kill, you twist that blade around when it's in there. This dagger saves you a step. It also doubles as a glass breaker, with the sheath becoming the breaker's handle. It's an impressive looking piece of kit.

The Jagdkommando, they argue, happens to be a better dagger. We're siding with the latter group, as many weapons exist for the sole purpose of killing: guns with hollow-point bullets, sniper rifles or even the WASP knife, to only name a few.

OhGizmo! » Archive » Jagdkommando Dagger Has Twisting Blade For 100% More Killing
i bought these daggers online it happens to be a better dagger.

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
It looks deadly

How will it compare with the Commando Knife or the Khukri
It appears to be primarily designed to pierce and cause severe internal trauma by ripping through muscles and rupturing organs in a fight. A melee combat using this weapon would be about how skilled the user is to tear through the opponent's defences and jam it into their internals.

On the other hand kukri and dao are designed to decapitate or severe parts of bodies. The curve on a blade with the weight distribution should tell you how and why they are designed the way they are. You are more likely to see gurkha, naga, garhwali and sikkimese units who use these two weapons in the army chopping off whatever defenses the enemy presents and going for the decapitation.

The Naga regiment of our army used this tactic while engaging in close quarters during the Kargil War.

It's all about the utility.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles