J20 Stealth Fighter

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
I am saying so because china has difficulty with engine...............so i was curious.......:emot0:

plugwater

What picture you lot are talking about ?

BG i cant see any picture from your link.

badguy2000

Respected Member
What picture you lot are talking about ?

BG i cant see any picture from your link.
what a pity. it might have been censored by "great fire wall",haha

BTW, I can see the picture I posted. are you sured that what you are not filtered by your west "great democratic fire wall"?

Last edited:

vce

BTW what engine would be used for chines 5G ???
the initial prototypes will be powered by either FWS10 derivative(like T-50's interim engine) or AL-31F if the domestic engine fails to meet the schedule.

vce

China's developing her first indigenous T/W ratio of 10:1 turbofan engine ,designated FWS-15.there's revealed last year the official pic of its core with intake,ideal bypass duct and nozzle installed.it successfully ran for the first time in April 2005.Qualification of the engine is scheduled for 2020.

October Surprises In Chinese Aerospace
by Richard Fisher, Jr.
International Assessment and Strategy Center > Research > October Surprises In Chinese Aerospace
It is also likely that there are programs underway at Shenyang and Chengdu to
develop more powerful turbofans for 5th generation fighters. Chinese
professional engineering journals show an interest in engines with a 10 to 1
thrust to weight ratio, thought to be a requirement for advance 15+ ton thrust
engines needed for next generation fighters. One program is called WS-15 and is
likely a program of the Chengdu Engine Group, though some Chinese sources say it
is a Shenyang program. In mid-December 2009 an internet-source image of the
WS-15 engine core appears, at least confirming this program existence. A wall
chart from the 2006 Zhuhai show illustrating China fighter engine history noted
the 5th Generation Aero-engine to be a product of the AVIC-1 Power
Systems; In 2008-2009 AVIC was further reorganized resulting in the AVIC
Engine Group,which may promote greater cooperation among formerly competing
engine groups. . .
provide credible links with a source

Last edited by a moderator:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
After Great Research, I got a look at Chinese 5th generation fighter prototype, obviously they don't have workable engines, avionics, weapon systems, radar et al, however they are under immense pressure to roll out this aircraft even before they master 3rd and 4th generation technology and call it cutting edge 5th generation A/C:

So, I share Chinese 5th generation stealth Fighter JXX:

Last edited:

maomao

Country flag

I know its what they have copied from Russians, they still have not mastered 3rd and fourth generation tech but...they will jumb on to 5th generation and sell it to pakistan en-mass and buy Russian instead (I know gud for us). :)

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
How many of these 'leaks' we are going to discuss about the 'Great JXX'?? If they made an fighter, fly it & showcase rather than wasting bandwidth. It being 5th Gen or not is a very far far fact to conclude.

badguy2000

Respected Member
the Cockpit of CHinese 5G bird?it is the cockpit showned in ZHuhai aircraft Exhibition. It is widely reported to be the cockpit of CHinese 5G bird

BTW,the cockpit is quite similar with one picture shown in another arm exhibition in Beijing last year

Last edited:

maomao

Country flag
Chinese 6th generation aircraft crashes 10th Consecutive time after take-off:

redragon

Country flag
no one is interesting in doing analysis about the pictures? \\\\\\I thought this is a serious military forum

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
no one is interesting in doing analysis about the pictures? \\\\\\I thought this is a serious military forum
Thats because I cant waste my time analyzing something that dosent exist and I havent seen. And those pictures are worse than the PAK-FA fictional pictures. and one cant say anything by just looking at the nose section of the aircraft.

maomao

Country flag
^^^^^ I have been looking at fake Photoshop pictures and hafl-baked designs of cockpit of ur 5th generation aircraft from past 5+yrs, please take it out and display to the whole world and let it compete with the rest, only then we will know how competent is China in making a 5th generation a/c, even before mastering 3rd and 4th generation a/c.

However, above picture looks like a rowing boat with MFD's inside. if anybody as ever rowed he would realize this in an instant that it is a rowing boat!! :)

P.S: I do not give a hoot about any a/c flying in secrecy, any agency claiming to have any technology as to submit a paper or atleast display it to the world, which China has failed to do so even with a simple 4th generation a/c, so an Airframe called 5th generation does not suffice, till the time atleast 3rd generation tech is mastered.

Last edited:

maomao

Country flag
Self Delete. Double post!

Last edited:

chex3009

Country flag
Guys, i can't digest this stuff. First of all the Super duper JF-17 and J-10 are struggling with the engines of the chinese origin. Secondly, what would be the avionics in the 5G Chinese stealth craft and finally the weapons it carry???? IT just leaves us with more questions than answers. This have been chinese strategy since long. They reveal none, then they reveal some which has no basis at all.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles