J20 Stealth Fighter

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
There is long way to go for China before catching up with the US, or Japan or NATO for that matter. But the ground reality is India is a poor 3rd world country, has very little indigenous capability to produce modern weapons, and its military fields largely (old) soviet era weapons.

I said many times already that China these days can produce weapons on par with the latest russian offerings. India on the other hand is very much dependent on Russia for military hardware.

Last edited:

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
There is long way to go for China before catching up with the US, or Japan or NATO for that matter. But the ground reality is India is a poor 3rd world country, has very little indigenous capability to produce modern weapons, and its military fields largely (old) soviet era weapons.

I said many times already that China these days can produce weapons on par with the latest russian offerings. India on the other hand is very much dependent on Russia for military hardware.
And China is a developed nation with no Hunger, no poverty, no poor people, and no other fundamental Problems (even though I have seen homeless in the streets of US but China....), with no disturbances, with High Tech Original technology, has great relations with all its neighbors, has never distorted history, has never done any propaganda, has never given inflated figures about its economy, state of affairs and commerce!!

And yeah India is poor 3rd world country and Chinese live under FREE Open society, not controlled by any Autocratic regime!! :)

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
China is leagues ahead of India. Search the internet and see what indians have to say upon returning from China. My home town, a 2nd tier city in China, can blow away any city in India, Mumbai and Kalcutta included. Currently there are 500 indian students studying medicine at the local university (Soochow university), ask them of their impression of the city.

maomao

Country flag
China is leagues ahead of India. Search the internet and see what indians have to say upon returning from China. My home town, a 2nd tier city in China, can blow away any city in India, Mumbai and Kalcutta included. Currently there are 500 indian students studying medicine at the local university (Soochow university), ask them of their impression of the city.
LOL yeah China is league ahead of India in Copying, lying, distortion and propaganda;I will agree on this point.

However, Don't flatter yourself Indians study world over and I doubt Chinese medical degree will be accepted by IMA!! BTW hundreds of Chinese work for Indian companies in India, my company employs many of them and have offices in China employing cheap Chinese labor which is readily available due to high unemployment rates in China!!

SHASH2K2

USAF F-15C were supposedly beaten badly by IAF jets in an exercise a few years ago, should you thus conclude that IAF will win in a landslide in a real confrontation with the USAF?
Its China which should be worried about F15 Eagle or F15 SE . We have more than enough to tackle for J10 with radar having 100 Kms range and you should know that we are phasing out our old planes and Sukhoi 30 compose more than half of our planes.

Anyways lets come to the point . This thread was about 5th Generation planes. Can you tell us something about planes and features. What I doubt from my initial source is that when prototype is ready why are they delaying its first flight and and if its not then ho can they fix date of first flight ?

SHASH2K2

Now you are at your usual best ie ranting and trolling. when you are running out of ideas and innovations start trolling. Good job. I am sure you donot have any information about your super special 5th generation plane so its obvious that you will vent out your frustation somewhere else . If you all are such a big fan of Chinese cities than I would suggest you to start a new thread about it instead of puking unnecessarily in other threads.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
You have 124 Su30 MKI at the moment, China has twice as many Su27/30/J11. China's wallet is 5 times larger and is self reliant. Yes you will improve, but we will improve faster. Take a look at the balance in 1990, and what has happened since then.

In 1990, China had no 4th gen fighter, as matter of fact no fighter capable of firing anything other than infrared guided missiles. Its airforce was made up of J-7II, J-6 and no more than 200 early J-8I. India on the other had Jaguar, Mig-23/25/27/29, and Mirage 2000.

20 years later the balance has been completed tipped as China currently possess twice as many 4th gen fighters than India has. And gap will only widen in the future.

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
now back to the topic. No one knows what the specs will be. I don't think it will be a true 5th generation fighter. If it turns out to be a real match for Rafael or Euro fighter, it will be a true achievment. One thing for sure is that it will be larger than J10, and has two engines. And AESA will for sure be part of its arsenal.

SHASH2K2

Unlike big-mouth indians Chinese military projects, particularly those destined for the PLA, are secrets. You will see them when they are already in service. We don't put the cart before the donkey like your prime minister who once said that Mubai will make people forget about shanghai in 2015. haha, 2015 is almost here, and to compare Mumbai with Shanghai, well, is it really fair?
COntrol your tongue you Idiot . No one has stopped us to call WEN Jiabao as donkey but we have never said that . It proves that you are bitten by a Pakistani dog and this talking like an Stupid . Go and learn some manner first .

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
'putting cart before the donkey' is an old english phase, thought you guys are better than us in english, i'm really dissappointed

SHASH2K2

'putting cart before the donkey' is an old english phase, thought you guys are better than us in english, i'm really dissappointed
Oue English is better and will always be better and what about adding word "like". what about asshole "like " WEN JIABAO .

Minghegy

I remember some informed persons in Chinese forum said in last year that the prototype of J14 would be assembled in the second half of 2010, well, the original post is according to this rumor.

It should looks like this.

maomao

Country flag
^^^^ I think this is better :)

LOL height of propaganda :)

Oracle

A respected Think Tank in a different Defence Forum said and I quote "The rumors going on in different defense forums is that, Chinese 5th Gen fighters are current 4th Gen fighters, and Chinese 4th Gen fighters are current 3rd Gen fighters".

Agantrope

OMG ROTFL!!!!

Then what the hell you people are using?

Flankers -> J-11B, Su-30MKK
T-Series -> T-Series
KD-93 -> WS-13?

This is not a exhaustive list. Buddy you are making me enjoy my diwali humourously :emot15:

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
OMG ROTFL!!!!

Then what the hell you people are using?

Flankers -> J-11B, Su-30MKK
T-Series -> T-Series
KD-93 -> WS-13?

This is not a exhaustive list. Buddy you are making me enjoy my diwali humourously :emot15:
That's the point. India currently possess weapons of similar quality as the ones fielded by China. India used to hold a substantial edge in terms of quality over China in the conventional weapons's department, but all that has now evaporated. China on the other hand still holds advantage in numbers, and more importantly China is nearly 100% self-reliant.

Last edited:

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
A respected Think Tank in a different Defence Forum said and I quote "The rumors going on in different defense forums is that, Chinese 5th Gen fighters are current 4th Gen fighters, and Chinese 4th Gen fighters are current 3rd Gen fighters".
It's a difference in nomenclature. In chinese definition there have been only 4 generations of fighter with F-22 being the sole representant in the 4th gen class, all else Mirage2000, F-16, J10 are 3rd gen fighters, some say Euro fighter, Rafael or Su35 may be referred as 3.5

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
That's the point. India currently possess weapons of similar quality as the ones fielded by China. India used to hold a substantial edge in terms of quality over China in the conventional weapons's department, but all that has now evaporated. China on the other hand still holds advantage in numbers, and more importantly China is nearly 100% self-reliant.
:happy_7: :happy_7:

God bless you!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles