J20 Shock to PLAAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
1.you are saying "made in china" is winning while "made in west/others" is losing.

2.you are discrediting the winner~"made in china"

3.it is not unusual that losers like discrediting winners.

4. i do nor care such discredit to "made in china".

in fact, such discredits from losers are always the sweet trouble to winners.

5.if someday "made in india" also were to encounter such discrefits, then "made in india " must be asskicking the discreditors.

What the fuck? What does this even mean. :rofl::pound:

rockdog

Country flag
Huawei is just like every other Chinese company scamming its customers. Last year the P10 was advertised having UFS 2.1 and DDR4 memory but it only came with eMMc and DDR3.
By this definition, Apple did things more evil, heard about the downgrade battery of OS?

rockdog

Country flag
i do not think so.

even usa manufacturing can not beat chinese one in all fields(even in highend fields such as supercomputer),otherwise trump would not rant "make Usa great again"(it means trump admit usa is not as great as it was himself).

of course,as a whole,china manufacturing is stll lag behind usa one,especially in those "old sections" founded on decades of experience.

we still have to tie our belt and work hard,until "made in china" can asskick "made in usa "completely.
China government released an embargo to USA, this kind of machine shouldn't used for military purpose, the buyer must make promise.

http://www.guancha.cn/Science/2012_09_27_100497.shtml

rockdog

Country flag
Have you heard of the Huawei Nexus 6P that turned itself off at 50%? Talk about a downgraded battery.
Nop, I believe the famouse French mobile brand Alcatel must do it much better, can you hint me the market share worldwidely?

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Nop, I believe the famouse French mobile brand Alcatel must do it much better, can you hint me the market share worldwidely?
Alcatel is a brand that is licensed to Chinese phone makers because they can't create their own brands.

kamaal

Country flag
HEY !!! It's a J20 Thread not India vs China.

Please guys enough..

tharikiran

Country flag
Have you heard of the Huawei Nexus 6P that turned itself off at 50%? Talk about a downgraded battery.
Hehehe I was using Nexus 6P. After using it for nearly 2 years. The 50 percent problem started. It would shut down at 50 percent. Was like ..WTF.. From 100 percent battery to shutdown in half an hour.
The issue became so acute, that I finally had to buy a new phone. Bought iPhone 7.

s002wjh

Country flag
hehe,that is ur choice.
japan/korea household appliances(tv/smatphone/ac/washingmachines...) are asskicked out of chinese market by higher cost performance china~made ones in china,while china is global by far largest household~appliance market,consuming 1/3 householdappliance(tvset/smarphone/washingmachine/ac/computer...)in the world.

many Japanese famous house~appliance brand(such as sanyo and Panasonic)bankrupted and have been taken over by their chinese rivals,for their decisve defeat in chinese market.

now,korea~made household ones are repeating the failure of their Japanese rivals in chinese market.

anyhow, chinese is global by largest household market now(usually 6-10 times larger than india by sale),
so whoever dominates chinese market usually dominate world market naturally.

as for uas~made,pls tell me what USA~made on hell ordinary people can chose? boeing plane?weapons?soybeans?beef?
China put huge tariffs on foreign goods. And yes I'll choose Japan or sk good over Chinese good with exception of phones

As far as US made goods GE whirlpool all make good products .. You know many Chinese travel to US just to shop.

s002wjh

Country flag
Things at walmart were crap pretty much in my experience... the quality of stuff reminded me of stuff which is sold on temporary illegal "Rehri Market" - India (@Project Dharma perhaps can give better American analogy to Rehri Market) . Walmart had the same quality and feels and pretty much much it felt like cheap chinese ware hellhole.
The only time I used to visit walmart was when I had to buy chocolates. Pretty sure they weren't made in China. Most of them were made in US and others somewhere in EU.

Even in textile finding India made products were rare(esp in walmart).. mostly textile stuff came from Bangladesh, Indonesia & Vietnam. The only time I saw or came to know there were Indian Products being sold in US , when I burnt myself buying 100$ very good shirt from a fancy swanky branded mall and only to realize that it was made in India when I took that back home (yeah yeah that little voice did rang in my head... "damn I could have gotten the same shirt for lhalf the price back in India"), Later came to know many pharmaceutical products or expensive jewelry came from India.

So what kind of quality Indian products pretty much depended on how much much and where you spent. With offshoring production to China, the quality and durability of known American/EU brands have suffered. I mean earlier their products use to last long.

In short stay there I had sort of a vow to myself: Dont eat in Paki owned restaurants or buy Paki products. AND Avoid imported Chinese vegetables and other eatables.
That's because most Americans choose Chinese made over India made. Like I said India has long way to catch up china in term of manufacturing goods .

AnantS

Country flag
That's because most Americans choose Chinese made over India made.
Any explicit Made in China and Marketed by Chinese company has negative view attached to it. As @ProjectDharma said the something which can be used and thrown away- pretty much similar to used toilet paper, thats where Chinese cheap but undurable products are bought. However where quality is needed, people steer away from Chinese wares. Anyway Americans are mostly buying AMerican/ Euro branded products whose factory is operated out of China. For e.g. similar to how Ford Ecosport is being manufactured in India but exported to US.

Last edited:

AnantS

Country flag

Yggdrasil

Country flag
He has posted these "stats" 2nd time even after showing exports figures earlier. They are paid bots. So factual arguments dont matter. They are here to post party propaganda and earn their daily 50 cents.
Yes, it's an utter waste of time. Like they say - you can wake someone up who's sleeping, but you cannot wake up someone who's pretending to sleep.

I've stopped arguing with the trolls because it's obvious they have no facts to back their statements up. Like Porkistanis believe they won all the wars, CCPigs want you to believe they're the most hi-tech industrial powerhouse in the world that the whole globe envies. Both sides know the truth, all this is just 50-cent blabbering.

Alien_cat26

Country flag
See you guys and enjoy arguing :playball:
Argued to occupy 6 page of forums, but no administrator controls.o_O

s002wjh

Country flag
Any explicit Made in China and Marketed by Chinese company has negative view attached to it. As @ProjectDharma said the something which can be used and thrown away- pretty much similar to used toilet paper, thats where Chinese cheap but undurable products are bought. However where quality is needed, people steer away from Chinese wares. Anyway Americans are mostly buying AMerican/ Euro branded products whose factory is operated out of China. For e.g. similar to how Ford Ecosport is being manufactured in India but exported to US.
Lol dude have you seen the trade balance between US and china. What do u think those $460+billion US imports from China .

True if they want to buy quality then it's EU Japan and US goods ..but at a considerable cost . certain things china does did fairly well such as phones drones router etc . for general days stuff keyboard mouse pcb etc no issues to buy from China . Things like cars tv fridge then it's SK or Japan

lcafanboy

Country flag
China recycling used condoms as cheap hair bands
https://www.theage.com.au/news/worl...heap-hair-bands/2007/11/13/1194766652322.html

BEWARE Of Rubber Hair Bands And Cheap Slippers Manufactured In China
http://www.eyeopening.info/2016/01/...p-slippers-manufactured-in-china#.WsJudyNX40M

Chinese factory caught recycling used nappies to make new ones
http://www.kidspot.com.au/parenting...s/news-story/ed5b0d5ad3be413f1a7fadea5a71ab5f
@rockdog @nimo_cn @badguy2000

Chinese super quality....
Yuck!!!!:frusty::frusty:

@nimo_cn are you using hairbands made out of used condoms, cause it's stinks semen from your head.......:pound::pound::pound:

Last edited:

J20!

Country flag
Are DFI's moderators on holiday? Unless condoms, scooters, pharmaceuticals and cars are somehow relevent to J20 operations in the PLAAF, why is this travesty of a thread still going?

@Kunal Biswas

s002wjh

Country flag
China recycling used condoms as cheap hair bands
https://www.theage.com.au/news/worl...heap-hair-bands/2007/11/13/1194766652322.html

BEWARE Of Rubber Hair Bands And Cheap Slippers Manufactured In China
http://www.eyeopening.info/2016/01/...p-slippers-manufactured-in-china#.WsJudyNX40M

Chinese factory caught recycling used nappies to make new ones
http://www.kidspot.com.au/parenting...s/news-story/ed5b0d5ad3be413f1a7fadea5a71ab5f
@rockdog @nimo_cn @badguy2000

Chinese super quality....
Yuck!!!!:frusty::frusty:

@nimo_cn are you using hairbands made out of used condoms, cause it's stinks semen from your head.......:pound::pound::pound:
Is this kettle calling pot black cause there are plenty similar things happen in India .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles