J20 Shock to PLAAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

badguy2000

Respected Member

HAIL O PROPAGANDA COMMUNIST CHINESE BOT.....:hail::hail::hail: BOW to your MASTER SHE.........

Winnie The POOH

:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:
it seems that you do not know that it is not unusual at all that chinese leaders (not only Xi) are made laughing stock in chinese cyber comminities like BBS or weibo.

for example,
the nicknames of Xi : steamed dumplings(xi played a close~to~common show by having steamed dumplings),half~feather(xi means half of feather in chinese)...

the nickname of Deng xiaoping: Mr. Stool(Deng and stool have the same prounancation in chinese)....

anyhow, chinese cyberspace is more loose and 'anti~communism' than you think.

your pictures are not something special or new in chinese cyber communities.

of course,
mocking leaders usually can not work,for
it is easy for people to mock or even abuse leaders, but it is hard for people to change leaders' policies ,whether in democracies like india or autocracies like china.

Last edited:

Yggdrasil

Country flag
since you have no orange yet,how can you know the taste of oranges? and how can you know the oranges in china tastes bad?

boy,imaginations are not realities.

promises will not become truth surely,no matter whose promises they are.
Bro, you seem to think you're talking to some villagers from the backwaters of Bihar? Most of us have eaten Oranges from all over the world, including those from China (maybe they were fake Oranges, who can tell? You folks are pretty good at faking rice and eggs [if only aircraft engines were that easy])

Imagination is not reality, slavery is not success. I understand the former - do you understand the latter?

badguy2000

Respected Member
Bro, you seem to think you're talking to some villagers from the backwaters of Bihar? Most of us have eaten Oranges from all over the world, including those from China (maybe they were fake Oranges, who can tell? You folks are pretty good at faking rice and eggs [if only aircraft engines were that easy])

Imagination is not reality, slavery is not success. I understand the former - do you understand the latter?
you seem so confident that you have eaten enough oranges, that is good.

but it does not make you in the position to teach us how bad/fake our oranges are ,because you do not know how many oranges we have eaten.

oh,boy,

most chinese here are not villagers from backwater from Bihar ,either.

Last edited:

undeadmyrmidon

you seem so confident that you have eaten enough oranges, that is good.

but it does not make you in the position to teach us how bad/fake our oranges are ,because you do not know how many oranges we have eaten.

oh,boy,

most chinese here are not villagers from backwater from Bihar ,either.
In China soon there will be fake humans! Chinese maal = poor quality!

badguy2000

Respected Member
In China soon there will be fake humans! Chinese maal = poor quality!
and the "poor quality" made by "fake huamans" are sold well in India,such as Xiaomi and Oppo.

it seems that indians love "poor quality",don't they??

Yggdrasil

Country flag
and the "poor quality" made by "fake huamans" are sold well in India,such as Xiaomi and Oppo.

it seems that indians love "poor quality",don't they??
No, most Indians can only afford cheap, poor quality China-phones. You think if they could afford iPhones or Google Pixels they would buy Oppo?

It's like how so many Indians can only afford to travel by bus instead of in a Mercedes. Does that mean they love bus more than Mercedes?

Nice try!

badguy2000

Respected Member
No, most Indians can only afford cheap, poor quality China-phones. You think if they could afford iPhones or Google Pixels they would buy Oppo?

It's like how so many Indians can only afford to travel by bus instead of in a Mercedes. Does that mean they love bus more than Mercedes?

Nice try!
you mean cheap= poor quality?

indian labours are also cheap...even much cheaper than chinese labours now.

is their quality poor ? much poorer than chinese one?

Last edited:

AnantS

Country flag
then you should learn more about math, China is only two spots behind India in that list, which is nothing close to "far behind".
LadyBoy use your "skills" where they are more relevant. Try Khyber Pakhtunwa.. I bet you shall earn more and find admirers for your "musings" more there than here. Dont wreck your brain on thinking , because whatever little that is left after years of commie brainwashing and bobbitisation - will conk off. China is 2 places down - thats a fact! So shoo!
there is no real AI company in India just like there is no real IT company in India. I am pretty sure that China will be another pole in AI industry just like China now in IT industry, while India be the western subordinate as it always is.
This one really takes the cake ....... Damn. The commie party monkeys must really scrap the barrel to find the dumbest Chinese people as 50 Cents cyber cuckolds to present a clean image of their country. And they are doing wonderful job it seems </sarcasm>
:pound:

Tell your boss, with the kind of knowledge you spout, it paints a picture that China is full of village idiots. Which myself I can say is not true as I met score of Chinese in America, very reasonable and knowledgeable beings who were very proud of their Chinese heritage. But then they also hated Chinese communists to guts and especially opposed their hounding of Falun Gong , Tibetans, & other minorities, forced labor camps, detentions, torture and about how rich party favored industrialists exploit labor. Guess, one needs to take Chinese out of Commie ruled China, to regain their sanity and reason-ability.

As for no IT companies and AI institutes in India.... It would be akin to saying there are no Pandas in China. This simple analogy will take some time for you to ingest. So mull over it when you go back home today, eat some roasted roaches, lizards whatever else which makes juices flowing in your veins.

AnantS

Country flag
when i saw those pictures for the first time, Bin Ladin was still alive ,i was not married, china had no highspeed railways and most indians here still were sure that IAF would have 5G bird and new aircraft carrier earlier than PlAaf.

now my kid is 5 years old, over 20k Km long highspeed railways have been finished in china ,and bin ladin have been dead for one decade, j20 is in service of PLAAF.

and your guys still keep posting such sterotypes.

have your mentality been frozen since 2000?
LOL
The first Gen Pulsar was launched in 2000 -2001. The below image is of First gen Pulsar. That is when China was a paper lizard.

The below image is of Pulsar NS 200 launched in 2012 and still in production with more additions:

which Chinese copied again later even when Chiniese commie bots here claim that China had become super powah (paper ) dragon

So see you telling other world to change their mentality is akin asking Robbery Victim to Change his mentality and believe there was no robbery, but what robber was doing is what mature civilized men do!

Damn I love how shameless Chinese are.... I mean it seems to give an impression copying & stealing is not considered crime /vice in Chinese culture given how nonchalant they are about their stealing habits
LOL

s002wjh

Country flag
Dude I purchased stuff from Wal-Mart and other pace for both Chinese and Indian ..the made in India stuff is even crappier than Chinese stuff. India has long way to go to penetrate US market in term of consumer good like china. give n the choice i would always choose Japan or US product then SK then Chinese last on the list is from Vietnam or india

badguy2000

Respected Member
Dude I purchased stuff from Wal-Mart and other pace for both Chinese and Indian ..the made in India stuff is even crappier than Chinese stuff. India has long way to go to penetrate US market in term of consumer good like china. give n the choice i would always choose Japan or US product then SK then Chinese last on the list is from Vietnam or india
hehe,that is ur choice.
japan/korea household appliances(tv/smatphone/ac/washingmachines...) are asskicked out of chinese market by higher cost performance china~made ones in china,while china is global by far largest household~appliance market,consuming 1/3 householdappliance(tvset/smarphone/washingmachine/ac/computer...)in the world.

many Japanese famous house~appliance brand(such as sanyo and Panasonic)bankrupted and have been taken over by their chinese rivals,for their decisve defeat in chinese market.

now,korea~made household ones are repeating the failure of their Japanese rivals in chinese market.

anyhow, chinese is global by largest household market now(usually 6-10 times larger than india by sale),
so whoever dominates chinese market usually dominate world market naturally.

as for uas~made,pls tell me what USA~made on hell ordinary people can chose? boeing plane?weapons?soybeans?beef?

Last edited:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
What can you buy from Walmart that is made in India? All the stuff in Carrefour is Made in China.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
What can you buy from Walmart that is made in India? All the stuff in Carrefour is Made in China.
Tshirts and clothes generally. And Indian clothes are kind of "get what you pay for". High end designer clothes also have Indian cotton and are fine in durability and the Walmart junk is lower end and doesn't last.

Yggdrasil

Country flag
you mean cheap= poor quality?

indian labours are also cheap...even much cheaper than chinese labours now.

is their quality poor ? much poorer than chinese one?
Chinaman, pay attention, I teach you logic.

Most Indians can't afford expensive goods.

Hence they buy cheap China stuff, which is always poor quality.

China stuff is cheap because it's poor quality. China stuff is not poor quality because it's cheap.

Confucius say, all Chinaman is cheater. But not all cheater is Chinaman, because white man also cheat.

(Hope that helps).

AnantS

Country flag
Things at walmart were crap pretty much in my experience... the quality of stuff reminded me of stuff which is sold on temporary illegal "Rehri Market" - India (@Project Dharma perhaps can give better American analogy to Rehri Market) . Walmart had the same quality and feels and pretty much much it felt like cheap chinese ware hellhole.
The only time I used to visit walmart was when I had to buy chocolates. Pretty sure they weren't made in China. Most of them were made in US and others somewhere in EU.

Even in textile finding India made products were rare(esp in walmart).. mostly textile stuff came from Bangladesh, Indonesia & Vietnam. The only time I saw or came to know there were Indian Products being sold in US , when I burnt myself buying 100$ very good shirt from a fancy swanky branded mall and only to realize that it was made in India when I took that back home (yeah yeah that little voice did rang in my head... "damn I could have gotten the same shirt for lhalf the price back in India"), Later came to know many pharmaceutical products or expensive jewelry came from India.

So what kind of quality Indian products pretty much depended on how much much and where you spent. With offshoring production to China, the quality and durability of known American/EU brands have suffered. I mean earlier their products use to last long.

In short stay there I had sort of a vow to myself: Dont eat in Paki owned restaurants or buy Paki products. AND Avoid imported Chinese vegetables and other eatables.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Chinaman, pay attention, I teach you logic.

Most Indians can't afford expensive goods.

Hence they buy cheap China stuff, which is always poor quality.

China stuff is cheap because it's poor quality. China stuff is not poor quality because it's cheap.

Confucius say, all Chinaman is cheater. But not all cheater is Chinaman, because white man also cheat.

(Hope that helps).
are you sure those "cheap china stuff" are alll "poor quality"?

as we know, most in walmart yankees buy are "cheap china stuff"

so,as your logic,yankees can not afford expensive goods either?or yankees love poor quality?

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
are you sure those "cheap china stuff" are alll "poor quality"?

as we know, most in walmart yankees buy are "cheap china stuff"

so,as your logic,yankees can not afford expensive goods either?or yankees love poor quality?
"Yankees" is not a homogenous creed. Middle class and upper class affluent "yankees" avoid Walmart like the plague. For us, China is a synonym for "junk". However, there are lower class trailer trash people and Hispanics and blacks and being poor they are forced to buy Chinese.

Project Dharma

meh
Country flag
Things at walmart were crap pretty much in my experience... the quality of stuff reminded me of stuff which is sold on temporary illegal "Rehri Market" - India (@Project Dharma perhaps can give better American analogy to Rehri Market) . Walmart had the same quality and feels and pretty much much it felt like cheap chinese ware hellhole.
The only time I used to visit walmart was when I had to buy chocolates. Pretty sure they weren't made in China. Most of them were made in US and others somewhere in EU.

Even in textile finding India made products were rare(esp in walmart).. mostly textile stuff came from Bangladesh, Indonesia & Vietnam. The only time I saw or came to know there were Indian Products being sold in US , when I burnt myself buying 100$ very good shirt from a fancy swanky branded mall and only to realize that it was made in India when I took that back home (yeah yeah that little voice did rang in my head... "damn I could have gotten the same shirt for lhalf the price back in India"), Later came to know many pharmaceutical products or expensive jewelry came from India.

So what kind of quality Indian products pretty much depended on how much much and where you spent. With offshoring production to China, the quality and durability of known American/EU brands have suffered. I mean earlier their products use to last long.

In short stay there I had sort of a vow to myself: Dont eat in Paki owned restaurants or buy Paki products. AND Avoid imported Chinese vegetables and other eatables.

The general rule of thumb for buying Chinese is that if it is disposable like a cheap screwdriver then it is alright. For anything that is safety critical like a car or a bike or edible like food, candy or given to children like toys, then most sane people don't buy that junk. Who knows what toxic chemicals will be present or when it will break.

badguy2000

Respected Member
The general rule of thumb for buying Chinese is that if it is disposable like a cheap screwdriver then it is alright. For anything that is safety critical like a car or a bike or edible like food, candy or given to children like toys, then most sane people don't buy that junk. Who knows what toxic chemicals will be present or when it will break.
well,
how about the farce?
when obama had a specch encouraging "made in USA" in Miari seaport, it is embarrassing to find cranes in in seaport were made in china.

BTW,ZPMC is the dominant seaport/shipyard~crane manufacturers in the world,occupying 70% of global market shares.

British last aircraft carriers (Queen Elizabeth-class aircraft carrier) were also made with ZPMC shipyard cranes.
it was reported that india bought the second~hand ZPMC cranes from britain for india~made aircraft carrier,after britain finished its two Queen Elizabeth-class aircraft carrier

and , guys
walmart goods are just a quite inapprciable of exported "made in china".

so many "made in china" like cranes work out of walmart in your coutry, such as railways,metro, power stations,bridges,telecom operators,seaports,arrport and even arsenals/shipyard.

for example, many trains of Delhi metro are made in china.

frankly speaking, without the second~hand ZPMC cranes, indian shipyard would find it hard to build larger aircraft carriers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles