J-11B meets new engine problem again.

AprilLyrics

today when i open a military news&pics website of china,i found these photos below.

these pics should interest those people who knows something about chinese fighters and engine industry.

suppose the pic is real.(seems not fake one.) u would suddenly know the point is that the engines r WS-10(or 太行 Tai Hang).

and now,we have seen WS-10 has been tested on J10B,J15(chinese verion Su33),J-11.

J15

J10B No.5

another J11 with ws-10 pic

so.seems WS-10 would take an important place in PLAF.

oh,if WS-10 can be used by J10B,which is a single engine fighter,does it mean that WS-10 will take place of AL-31f in PLAF?

ace009

Freakin' Fighter fan
Yes - all I could see is a bunch of pictures of a J-11B with WS-10 - where and what is the problem?
Also, how does the PLAAF plan to use a WS10 for ALL it's aircraft - most countries use different engines to suit the need of the A/C.

no smoking

Country flag
Yes - all I could see is a bunch of pictures of a J-11B with WS-10 - where and what is the problem?
Also, how does the PLAAF plan to use a WS10 for ALL it's aircraft - most countries use different engines to suit the need of the A/C.
There is plenty of engine projects China is working on, such as WS-15. WS-10 is the first one that China has finished with figuring out the whole knowledge.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
There is plenty of engine projects China is working on, such as WS-15. WS-10 is the first one that China has finished with figuring out the whole knowledge.
As the title shows, WS-10 is unfinished with many problems. It never ends...

guoyinag

So could you tell us what is the problem please, smart boy.

today when i open a military news&pics website of china,i found these photos below.

these pics should interest those people who knows something about chinese fighters and engine industry.

suppose the pic is real.(seems not fake one.) u would suddenly know the point is that the engines r WS-10(or 太行 Tai Hang).

and now,we have seen WS-10 has been tested on J10B,J15(chinese verion Su33),J-11.

J15

J10B No.5

another J11 with ws-10 pic

so.seems WS-10 would take an important place in PLAF.

oh,if WS-10 can be used by J10B,which is a single engine fighter,does it mean that WS-10 will take place of AL-31f in PLAF?

Illusive

Country flag
I am not able to see the first three pics, but i guess what the OP wants to say is they are not WS-10 in the first 3 pics. Just a guess.

Maybe Armand has figured it, help us man.

cir

SW-10 and its variants work fine. The only problem is that its use is constrained by current production capacity which runs at some 100 pieces a year and requires major expansion. At least 5 types of jets belonging to different branches of the Chinese Armed Forces would like to have their hands on the SW-10s, but...So the Russians have a window of opportunity to sell a few more engines for spares.

SW-15 is making rapid progress and exceeding all expectations. Years 2013 and 2014 should prove to be very interesting for J-20s and its power plants.

In the meantine, we can sit back and enjoy the spreading use of SW-10s and new goodies from SF, XF, ShF, etc.

AprilLyrics

As the title shows, WS-10 is unfinished with many problems. It never ends...
i dont mean WS-10 has problem.the title didnt show it,too.

i think the problem is,when and how many WS-10s would be ordered ^_^

seems quite nearly

AprilLyrics

I am not able to see the first three pics, but i guess what the OP wants to say is they are not WS-10 in the first 3 pics. Just a guess.

Maybe Armand has figured it, help us man.
urrrr.....no.

first 3 pics r the same J-11.With WS-10,very clear~~

no smoking

Country flag
i can not see the obvious, please tell us what is the obvious is in those pictures?
Save your breath, my friend.

What can you get from arguing with a guy learn all his chinese knowledge from <Echo>???

AprilLyrics

and russians r going to sell their AL-31FN to china now.TVC nozzle~

will china buy it?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles