It's the one! Tomorrow don't miss Tarmak007!

Daredevil

On Vacation!
Super Mod
Its going to be AMCA design or FGFA unveiling.

Shirman

Country flag
It has to be AMCA the nozzles and the rear part of FGFA r somewhat similar to the present Su T-50 prototype....at least that much i can make out of that photo posted on Livefist.......:rolleyes:

SATISH

DFI Technocrat
Ambassador
Country flag
AMCA...the gap between the tail fins and the main wing, the space between the engines, Vertical stabilizers with conventional flaps and the size of it...the design of the tail-fins all point out that it is the AMCA

Last edited:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
I agree...

It has to be AMCA the nozzles and the rear part of FGFA r somewhat similar to the present Su T-50 prototype....at least that much i can make out of that photo posted on Livefist.......:rolleyes:

p2prada

Perhaps both aircraft are to be revealed at the air show.

That would be AMCA. I noticed the SH type of LERX near the canopy. So, AMCA will probably have LERX.

Not to mention the immovable canted fins, rather than the all moving fins on PAKFA.

sayareakd

Mod
Country flag
Get LCA inducted first :dude:
R&D is continuous processes, if you dont spend on R&D you will be left behind. Plus we have put together for the first time big team to build fighter lets not get that momentum go waste. Even if it we will end up making only one AMCA, it is worth doing or all what we learn will go waste.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles