It's official: China backing Maoists

Galaxy

Country flag
It's official: China backing Maoists

TIMES NOW has exclusively accessed an IB note that details how China is planning to use Maoists to launch attacks against India. The note also details how the concept of a Strategic United Front is being chalked out which is designed to bring under its umbrella terror groups in Assam and Jammu & Kashmir to launch what has been described as "Synergised attacks in India".

Watch Video @ It's official: China backing Maoists-News-Exclusives-TIMESNOW.tv - Latest Breaking News, Big News Stories, News Videos

http://www.timesnow.tv/Its-official-China-backing-Maoists/videoshow/4387766.cms

Galaxy

Country flag
Bhadra kumar is big traitor. I always thought he is pro-China but today i realised he is anti-Indian after seeing today's Newshour.

sesha_maruthi27

Country flag
Well it is good that this has become official now. The whole of the communist block whether the right wing or the left or hardliner wing must be banned as they are pro-China people.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Bhadra kumar is big traitor. I always thought he is pro-China but today i realised he is anti-Indian after seeing today's Newshour.
What did he say?

pmaitra

Is it surprising? It is in the interest of PRC to back anyone who can destabilise India.

Well it is good that this has become official now. The whole of the communist block whether the right wing or the left or hardliner wing must be banned as they are pro-China people.
Relax bud. The very same Pakistan that is an ally of communist PRC fought against communist USSR. The very same communist Vietnam fought against communist PRC. Even PRC fought a war with USSR. Your 'communist block' theory is a result of lack of knowledge or prejudice. Mainstream left parties, as inefficient and regressive they may be, are not as harmful as RSS, who like to call themselves 'nationalists.'

Galaxy

Country flag
What did he say?
He said your channel is giving false allegation. Chinese PM words are more important and he said many times "We china want peaceful relation". If he said such things, means it's truth. There is no Chinese involvement and Since China is big power. Hence, She won't indulge in such small things and many things like that.......

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
I said same thing last month and people frowned upon me.
"A prophet is without honor in his own country."

You should know this by now, being a messiah yourself.:lol:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Is it surprising? It is in the interest of PRC to back anyone who can destabilise India.

Relax bud. The very same Pakistan that is an ally of communist PRC fought against communist USSR. The very same communist Vietnam fought against communist PRC. Even PRC fought a war with USSR. Your 'communist block' theory is a result of lack of knowledge or prejudice. Mainstream left parties, as inefficient and regressive they may be, are not as harmful as RSS, who like to call themselves 'nationalists.'
Great! Another Red comes here! Because this is a typical trait of the Reds; attack and accuse others of what's blamed on their head and try to escape and dissolve the accusation using counter-accusation. I can see how much you're protecting the Reds despite the fact that there's open proof of these vermin to support Chinese many times. Don't blame you; its that stupid theory that they've been feeding you lot since that self-ashamed German bozo wrote the theory. :lol:

I always said this earlier and I will say it now; Communists are the biggest traitors to this country. The evidence of their treachery was seen in 1962 and in 1967, when they protested Indian retaliation. Out with the bloody scum. They can live in their brother China's or North Korea's lap. India is no home to them.

@Maitra:

Don't bring soldiers or Bhagat Singh into this because they are not governing the Red politics; which today is nothing more than similar to Jihad that's being fought inside the country.

Poseidon

Country flag
Time to make RAW's presence felt in Xinjiang & Tibet.

pmaitra

Great! Another Red comes here! Because this is a typical trait of the Reds; attack and accuse others of what's blamed on their head and try to escape and dissolve the accusation using counter-accusation. I can see how much you're protecting the Reds despite the fact that there's open proof of these vermin to support Chinese many times. Don't blame you; its that stupid theory that they've been feeding you lot since that self-ashamed German bozo wrote the theory. :lol:
Please answer, where were you when the 7th fleet was about to attack India in 1971-72 Indo-Pak War? Why did you not come out openly and wave a banner saying, 'The Soviets are Reds so we must not take their help!'

Is it that difficult to bring some objectivity when making comments?

I always said this earlier and I will say it now; Communists are the biggest traitors to this country. The evidence of their treachery was seen in 1962 and in 1967, when they protested Indian retaliation. Out with the bloody scum. They can live in their brother China's or North Korea's lap. India is no home to them.
Liars, hypocrites and thankless morons are the biggest traitors, especially those who are not willing to acknowledge the truth of the past. Look no beyond 1971-72. I am always pro-USSR and will always be. The whole of India was. I am proud of that. I am not pro-PRC, but you probably don't have the wherewithal to gauge the differences between the two reds I am talking about; thus your blanket comments.

You cannot put all communists and leftists in the same basket.

pmaitra

Did you read the entire report? Here is a quote:

In that year, he took a line that can today be called "pro-India", but which the communist leadership then decided was "anti-party" — a crime for which he was demoted in the organisation's hierarchy.
So why don't you mention that there were communists who supported India?

Obviously, the very article you posted proves that claims that 'Indian communists supported PRC' is a lie. The proper term is 'some Indian communists supported PRC.'

LurkerBaba

Super Mod
Country flag
Did you read the entire report? Here is a quote:

So why don't you mention that there were communists who supported India?

Obviously, the very article you posted proves that claims that 'Indian communists supported PRC' is a lie. The proper term is 'some Indian communists supported PRC.'
No the Undivided Communist Part of India supported China. The individual who opposed them was demoted !

See here from the same article

The sacking of VS Achuthanandan from the CPM politburo yesterday wasn't the first time the octogenarian chief minister of Kerala had been punished by his party for indiscipline. Nor was it the first time that the veteran comrade had decided to stand his ground in the face of opposition from the party leadership.

In the matter of sticking to his guns, VS had started early — at least as early as 1962.
Your were talking about political parties and not individuals !

Your 'communist block' theory is a result of lack of knowledge or prejudice. Mainstream left parties, as inefficient and regressive they may be, are not as harmful as RSS, who like to call themselves 'nationalists.'

Global Defence

New threads

Articles