It is time to mourn the victims of "July, 5th riot" 6 years ago.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Some people find a tombstone,which telling the whole family,one couple with their 13 years old son, are all dead at the same time,that is "July,6th,2009"

Except the stone-cold death-date "July,6th,2009" suggests that the family died of one sudden event, the tomestone itself does not tell us what happened to the family,

then, What happened to the family?????
"July,5th Riot"

The couple with their son stayed in their small grocery in Urumqi city on July,5th,2009. SOme Uyghurs mobs assaulted their grocery , killed the whole family and burnt the grocery at the mid-night on July,6th,2009.

now ,6 years have passed......t

But it is indeed for us to mourn those victims in the riots...it is indeed for us to urgent Chinese government to get rid of those mobs and criminals who should answers for the murder.

Attachments

Last edited:

blueblood

Let me guess, these were not the freedom fighters you were looking for.

badguy2000

Respected Member
Of the "July,5th riot", more than 150 people died . Most of them were Han and were murdered with sudden knife assault by organized and well-planed groups of Uyghurs.

Last edited:

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Wonder if a Chinese would start a thread on the brutal Tiananmen Square massacre. Oh most Chinese don't even know about it thanks to CPC

Varahamihira

Country flag
A life lost is a life lost.You can't replace one with another.Hope they attain the moksha.

But sorry to say,for communist Govts these are nothing but mere numbers whether it's Russia,China,Venezuela,Cuba,etc.Individuals don't matter.
Sad but true.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Of the "July,5th riot", more than 150 people died . Most of them were Han and were murdered with sudden knife assault by organized and well-planed groups of Uyghurs.
Pakistan supports those "freedom fighters" who butchered Han Chinese.

These Axe & Knife attacks continues but that's just a small thing and cant hamper "Higher than mountain and deeper than sea relation" between Pakistan and China.

So why cry and repent?

You guys openly support 26/11 mastermind using UN and expect us to give sympathy in return?

nimo_cn

Country flag
Wonder if a Chinese would start a thread on the brutal Tiananmen Square massacre. Oh most Chinese don't even know about it thanks to CPC
indians have taken the liberty of doing that, why do we even bother?

most Chinese posters here know much more than you do about that incident, because we can read materials from both within and without China.

I would not mind that we start another thread on the tiananmen incident, if both Chinese posters are committed to a comprehensive and constructive discussion instead of childish and meaningless quarrel.

来自我的 HUAWEI P7-L07 上的 Tapatalk

Varahamihira

Country flag
indians have taken the liberty of doing that, why do we even bother?

most Chinese posters here know much more than you do about that incident, because we can read materials from both within and without China.

I would not mind that we start another thread on the tiananmen incident, if both Chinese posters are committed to a comprehensive and constructive discussion instead of childish and meaningless quarrel.

来自我的 HUAWEI P7-L07 上的 Tapatalk

You are absolutely right.These are nothing but childish and meaningless quarrel.
These are nothing but mere numbers.
Let's play ping pong.
Hey @badguy2000 sorry man I wasted a teardrop on your countrymen when your own won't own up.

avknight1408

Country flag
Sad incident. But China's policies towards Uyghurs after the incident is fuelling even more unrest & terrorism. Was Shocked when i came to know to know that many chinese muslims have joined ISIS. China has a border with Af-Pak. They can easily spill over into china.

tomblues007

yes we konw!even though i was born in 1991. it's so cruel,but what could i do,i don't like the ccp,but i love my country.a society is so complicated that we can't change it imdiately.a little improvement is good.i think the party is changing,and it must change!the new liberal power is growing ,every chinese people chasing social progress ,especially young people like me.i believe china will be on the top of humanbeing again.a democracy PRC will be so strong than we imaging.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
yes we konw!even though i was born in 1991. it's so cruel,but what could i do,i don't like the ccp,but i love my country.a society is so complicated that we can't change it imdiately.a little improvement is good.i think the party is changing,and it must change!the new liberal power is growing ,every chinese people chasing social progress ,especially young people like me.i believe china will be on the top of humanbeing again.a democracy PRC will be so strong than we imaging.
Introduce yourself in this section

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/s/introductions-greetings.5/

Samar Rathi

Country flag
well, even many street protestors who were against CCP now have changed their mind and regret their naieve deeds....
I don't doubt that as it's human nature to side with victors and CCP brought out many impoverished chinese citizen from poverty so in their eyes CCP relates to strong economy growth china has seen last decades.

However one doesn't forget the past and try to not to repeat same mistake again.My wishes to all chinese citizen for better future.

badguy2000

Respected Member
I don't doubt that as it's human nature to side with victors and CCP brought out many impoverished chinese citizen from poverty so in their eyes CCP relates to strong economy growth china has seen last decades.

However one doesn't forget the past and try to not to repeat same mistake again.My wishes to all chinese citizen for better future.
one honest guy should admit what history has proven.
Well,history has proven that ccp rule can provide more benefits to chinese common than democracy like post~communist east~europe or russia or like india.

badguy2000

Respected Member
it is the worst time ,but it is also the best time..
facing such a complated era, one can not find the truth by poking one of his eyes out.
IN 2015, China will keep ahead with you.

if you are birght, then CHina will never be dark

Attachments

tomblues007

CCP relates to strong economy growth china has seen last decades.
yes, to some people yes ,but many people like me don't think so,it's their duty to submit a good score.because we support them give them power .it's their job.
we did not thank CCP.why we should thank the party? we always been tinking about restrict it's organization or finish it or change it.

Samar Rathi

Country flag
it is the worst time ,but it is also the best time..
facing such a complated era, one can not find the truth by poking one of his eyes out.
IN 2015, China will keep ahead with you.

if you are birght, then CHina will never be dark

one honest guy should admit what history has proven.
Well,history has proven that ccp rule can provide more benefits to chinese common than democracy like post~communist east~europe or russia or like india.
Money is not everything and such thing called "freedom" do matters and if we did bad that means we did bad collectively as we chose those leaders but you guys can't even have that.

Do you think CCP think you guys as immature and can't vote on nation issues? ( i like to see the mixture of both )

I do like economic prosperity but not if make me slave of someone.

yes, to some people yes ,but many people like me don't think so,it's their duty to submit a good score.because we support them give them power .it's their job.
we did not thank CCP.why we should thank the party? we always been tinking about restrict it's organization or finish it or change it.
I agree they didn't do any favor on you guys.they live pretty good life on your expenses and hard work.

aliyah

terrorism is thing of scare in European countries...... in india n china its the shity theory.....meen how many can they kill or had killed till now 150,1500,15000,150000.......we both 1 billion + ppls more than that dies with cancer or in road accident every yr in both countries..... so if terrorist really wants to hurt both then they should sell tobacco or start selling cars without breaks :)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles