It belongs to China

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
Do you think it will help you to stop China?

maybe the reason for the ban is this...just "maybe"

(EXCLUSIVE) US sends nuclear-powered submarine near disputed shoal

Updated May 15, 2012 04:15 PM 1 comment to this post

Tugboats assist USS North Carolina, a nuclear powered submarine, at the Subic Bay Freeport.

ZAMBALES, Philippines – A United States nuclear-powered submarine was spotted off the coast of Subic Bay Freeport Zone today at the height of the ongoing tension between the Philippines and China on its territorial dispute on Scarborough Shoal.

The presence of the US war vessel came a day before the Chinese government sets to impose a one-and-half month fishing ban in large swaths of South China Sea starting May 16, including the disputed Scarborough.

Reports also disclose that more war vessels will be coming to the Philippine shores in the coming days.

Apart from the disputed shoal, the China Fisheries Administration Bureau announced that the ban covers the entire area of Spratlys and other islands and reefs dotting the South China Sea.

The ban was announced amid escalating tension between Manila and Beijing over Panatag, which the Philippines said has been part of Masinloc town in Zambales since Spanish times.

Chinese authorities has said the directive means no fishing will be allowed except for mono-layer gillnets, and hook and line fishing, adding that it will confiscate boats, fish catch and fishing gear of violators.

The Philippine government however was adamant that it will not heed on the imposition of fishing ban directive of the Chinese government, saying it has sovereign rights over a portion of the waters where Beijing plans to impose its directive.

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
that is why nonone is helpping them.

sir, that's not chinese forum, we can not that aggressive. we should learn from Vietnam,
pleae change your sentence like that
------------------------------------------------------------------
I am 17, I am ready to sacrifice for my country.
-------------------------------------------------------------------
Just soft remind Avenger, Chinese are victims. PH have arrested our fishmen, killed them for 30 years using warships, 3000 tons warship! to armless fishmen, in Chinese territory. a lot of wives losted husbands,
a lot child lost father, some fathers were luck, survived by giving fine,but no any money , no boat leave, child are hungry.
that's china.

Zero_Wing

It will not only stop Chinese imperialism but it will alert us of your arrogant entry to our territory!

So go ahead fire i dare you i double dare motherF***kers to fire anything.

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
It will not only stop Chinese imperialism but it will alert us of your arrogant entry to our territory!

So go ahead fire i dare you i double dare motherF***kers to fire anything.
Dont warry. We will give you chance to dead as you want.

Zero_Wing

Dont warry. We will give you chance to dead as you want.
Big words from a urine smelling jerk? so bring it on? what! empty threats? go for it anyway do it and your country is over dude! freedom will rain Tibet and the other Nations you subjected will be free from you! and china will be downgrade to a third world rock. face it! do that and Imperial commie china is going down.

Last edited:

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
Big word are from your president. think what he said and did rencentlly.

Big words from a urine smelling jerk? so bring it on? what! empty threats? go for it anyway do it and your country is over dude! freedom will rain Tibet and the other Nations you subjected will be free from you! and china will be downgrade to a third world rock. face it! do that and Imperial commie china is going down.

Zero_Wing

Too bad no one is coming to rescue Philippines after it was bullied in Chinese waters. Invader like Philippines is bound to pay a price for their blunders.

Philippines must feel great when they were showing off their big warships in Chinese waters and arresting Chinese fishmen, now what? Why are you crying like hell?

Wow Really why not go to the UN and clarify? if its yours its yours but in truth its not so again who is the victim here? you a country with an arsenal of nuclear weapons, an army the size of gods and lied about your Aircraft carrier you bought that you said quote and quote to be part of a amusement park but instead rebuild to war operational status and on top of that an ego the size of Mt. Everest? Ya right who would believe you now! that is all the evidence the world needs to recognized you as a threat to world peace only a fool would believe you and you dare calls us the bullies hahahaha it was first opium now its propaganda that became your drugs well you should know about drugs because china is one of the world known suppliers

Zero_Wing

Big word are from your president. think what he said and did rencentlly.
Yes he is are leader we voted for him so yes! why your communist party represents you? and yes i know what he did unlike you we have real newspapers and real media no like your mouthpiece form of media something free societies have free speech and we support our peaceful resistance to your country's Imperialism by condemning this invasion of your country second by taking our case to the UN and third coordinating with the region and following International law by talk and diplomacy.

I don't know what you people were told but its obvious that your not told the truth and i pity you for that but our country has done is stand up to your country's bullying by diplomacy and hold our right to defend our country right to be free and UNCLOS which your country sign why are you people above International law?

triodetube

what chinese living in china should know is every information being shown in televisions, radio, internet and newspapers is tampered by their communist government. so Philippines being shown as the bully? thats the news in china. but the world knows the truth, china violates the international law. claiming the entire south china sea (note: SCS isnt china, just like Indian ocean is not for India) and the islands within it. Senkaku islands of japan, Paracels, Spratly's, Scarbourough Shoal. china's communist government knows china doesnt own these territories. so they are afraid to go to the International Law because china will surely loss. so what they are doing now is pure bullying. while telling lies to the people of china that they are the ones being bullied. but the world says NO, YOU ARE THE BULLY. i hope to see china being a democracy soon. so people from china will hear the truth.

s002wjh

Country flag
you guys really need to stop insult each other. this thread feel like bunch kindergarten argue/insult with each other.

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
dont warry about China. Tell me how can you get back the island.

Dont follow China 's fish ban , and keep senting fishing ships to that area will be a good start.

what chinese living in china should know is every information being shown in televisions, radio, internet and newspapers is tampered by their communist government. so Philippines being shown as the bully? thats the news in china. but the world knows the truth, china violates the international law. claiming the entire south china sea (note: SCS isnt china, just like Indian ocean is not for India) and the islands within it. Senkaku islands of japan, Paracels, Spratly's, Scarbourough Shoal. china's communist government knows china doesnt own these territories. so they are afraid to go to the International Law because china will surely loss. so what they are doing now is pure bullying. while telling lies to the people of china that they are the ones being bullied. but the world says NO, YOU ARE THE BULLY. i hope to see china being a democracy soon. so people from china will hear the truth.

Last edited:

WuMaoCleverbot

dont warry about China. Tell me how can you get back the island.

Dont follow China 's fish ban , and keep senting fishing ships to that area will be a good start.
Why will we take back Scarborough shoal when it is still in our possession??? Our ships are still there and we're staying put.
Why can't you provide a link of your historical evidence???

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
Why will we take back Scarborough shoal when it is still in our possession??? Our ships are still there and we're staying put.
Why can't you provide a link of your historical evidence???

really? You are blind or what?
Can you see the Chinese flag on the island?
May be your government dont want you to konw that.

Last edited:

satish007

really? You are blind or what?
Can you see the Chinese flag on the island?
May be your government dont want you to konw that.
Dear sir, flag mean nothing, US flag are in moon, so what', PHilippines will get many chance to stick two flags.
Chinese fishmen have been fishing there for thousands year, some of them go to Philippines and settle, that's philippines, they have chinese blood, their English also have Chinese accent but waaay better than India.
we will not push them too hard. we will share.

satish007

note: SCS isnt china, just like Indian ocean is not for India.
I disagree the last one. India own Indian ocean. China dont' claim all South China sea, we are asking sharing for 30 years, and your Phillippines pirate keep robbing our fishmen even kill them.

badguy2000

Respected Member

1. China has never clarify what she claims based on a Chinese map with nine dashes outlining its territory. is that ,EEZ,territorial waters or just islands within the 9 dashes?

If it is EEZ or territotial water, such claim is not reasonable obviously.
But if it is just a claim of islands with the 9 dashes, it is not different from Vietnam's or Flips'.
CHina knows it,so China deliberately keeps its cliam quite vague,in order for a better bargaining postion in the disputy.
USA also knows it,so USA insist that USA would keep neutral, if CHina can assure the free sail in SOuth CHina sea.
CHina accept it,so CHina said again and again that its claim of SOuth China sea didn't influence the free sail of SOuth CHina sea.

2,Flips's President Aquino III should know the real stand of CHIna,if he were not a idiot.but obvioulsy, he is gambling like a Speculator,and wish for USA's help.

3.you, a common flps , don't know it, which I can understand,because your guys are either has no chance to read it or will not read it.

Last edited:

Avenger

Tihar Jail
Banned
Dear sir, flag mean nothing, US flag are in moon, so what', PHilippines will get many chance to stick two flags.
Chinese fishmen have been fishing there for thousands year, some of them go to Philippines and settle, that's philippines, they have chinese blood, their English also have Chinese accent but waaay better than India.
we will not push them too hard. we will share.
Do you think you can put Chinese flag in white house every day?

At this point of time, Phillipine will be punished anyway. The question is how hard it will be.

Last edited:

WuMaoCleverbot

Do you think you can put Chinese flag in white house every day?

At this point time, Phillipine will be punished anyway. The question is how hard it will be.
China's historical evidence is NOWHERE TO BE FOUND. And everything is just based on what their government claiming. No pictures available on the net or newspapers. The Chinese government is just fabricating LIES about their history. Why won't any Chinese post a link of their historical evidence.

Chinese modus operandi seems to be to make a territory disputed then have the other party prove it is there territory. China is trying to con my country into giving part of Philippine territory to China. Shameless Chinese.

Your post is impertinent, immaterial and irrelevant to the discussion. Conclusion from discussions remains unchanged: THE PHILIPPINES IS THE RIGHTFUL OWNER OF SCARBOROUGH SHOAL. In other words, you are DEFEATED.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles