ISRO General News and Updates

bhramos

Country flag
Hundreds of Australians mistake India’s Moon mission for alien invasion !!!

G10

Country flag
Did anyone notice the difference in the projected trace vs actual vehicle performance? It was visible towards the end.
That was relative velocity plot i think.
Not sure but i think far away the payload goes from earth relative velocity will decrease. Should be ok i think as it is bound to happen as they said they overshot the apogee.

Vijyes

Yes, apogee was supposed to be 39120km but it is 45475km. That is a good thing as India wants it to go farther towards the moon. Higher the apogee, better it is to move it out of orbit towards moon
Not sure but i think far away the payload goes from earth relative velocity will decrease. Should be ok i think as it is bound to happen as they said they overshot the apogee.

indiatester

Country flag
Please check the slight divergence in the relative velocity to the projected one in the attached image.
chandrayaan2-plot.jpg

I have rarely seen these with ISRO. I saw in 1-2 PSLV launches where the correction by the onboard computers fixed any divergence in real time. In this case, I am seeing it at the satellite separation stage.

AnantS

Country flag
Please check the slight divergence in the relative velocity to the projected one in the attached image.
View attachment 36325
I have rarely seen these with ISRO. I saw in 1-2 PSLV launches where the correction by the onboard computers fixed any divergence in real time. In this case, I am seeing it at the satellite separation stage.
Vehicle's velocity tapering off as it exhausts its fuel? I think Ideal graph line is based on assumption optimum thrust(and fuel) is available at point of ejection. Hence divergence in ideal vs real performance. I guess

indiatester

Country flag
Vehicle's velocity tapering off as it exhausts its fuel? I think Ideal graph line is based on assumption optimum thrust(and fuel) is available at point of ejection. Hence divergence in ideal vs real performance. I guess
In most of the past launches I saw, they matched!!!
As I mentioned earlier, there were a few divergences mid flight, but were auto corrected by the onboard systems. This is the first time I am seeing it towards the end.
Anyway as others mentioned, this may be because the performance was better than expected.

Compersion

Country flag
you arent ready and observe who is better and above you. it was declared. there is much for you to do and watch your self. it is the order of the way. dont you dare try and spoil it. watch how we do things and take care of everyone. bharat is a land of mistakes and disorganization.

The above was openly said to Bharat on Sunday 14 July. Next day launch did not happen.

Lot of pats on the head and well done. Bharat is useless - they can never go and move in such a direction.

------------------------------

Slowly -

The points were not actually what they were.

Now -

The moon's role is extremely deep.

Its role is ancient and one thing is for sure - the God of War knows it.

Jai Hind

* would still like to see much more launches and heavier and more quickly and deeper and louder.

Indx TechStyle

Kitty mod
Mod
Country flag
Name : Shalin Maria Lawrence
Position : Facebook User ( Disabled)
Reason: She disrespected our nation's pride ISRO
FB_IMG_1564104088528.jpg

These missionaries.

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
View attachment 36344
These missionaries.
We must be like the sjws in usa and uk - deplatform from social media,jobs,etc until they behave.

Force and power works we must follow the way of power instead of justice and then our problems will be solved.

Enquirer

View attachment 36344
These missionaries.
Where do such imbeciles breed?
US emblems have a ton of Latin phrases....does that mean US is Latin America?
Also Apollo/Artemis names are Greek gods....names that NASA uses for its moon missions!!!

Anikastha

DEEP STATE
Country flag
Where do such imbeciles breed?
US emblems have a ton of Latin phrases....does that mean US is Latin America?
Also Apollo/Artemis names are Greek gods....names that NASA uses for its moon missions!!!
no disrespect.......but yes conversion makes a person dumb.....

Global Defence

New threads

Articles