Israeli police will not face trial over death of Palestinian girl

Anonymous

i can just say you come here and experince it for your self
you can even find indians here in goverment like in defence
Please answer my queries. Why not return to India and work here if all Arabs are moron and do you not need citizenship to work in any govt jobs in UAE?

Tomcat

i am coming back iam in the process of winding up my commitments here as soon as that is done i will be bck to india

no now the rules are stricter but still you can land a job in the police or other departments by knowing arabic or better still there are lot of oppurtunites in the Goverment controlled Oil and gas sectors

Last edited:

Anonymous

i am coming back iam in the process of winding up my commitments here as soon as that is done i will be bck to india

no now the rules are stricter but still you can land a job in the police or other departments by knowing arabic or better still there are lot of oppurtunites in the Goverment controlled Oil and gas sectors
I'm glad you are returning to India as India can use a lot of manpower and resources which people spend in other countries. So any person who knows Arabic can apply for police jobs and in govt. offices of oil and gas in UAE even if he/she is not citizen of that country? Also at this moment you are in UAE? Would you allow moderators to check your IP address/ browser signatures so they can confirm you are indeed in UAE?

Anonymous

sure no probs
Thank you :) Also please tell if any person who knows Arabic can apply for police jobs and in govt. offices of oil and gas in UAE even if he/she is not citizen of that country?

PS: I don't know any Arabic..just bits and pieces of French and Nepalese but I'm curious to know about this.

Last edited:

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
Damn! is that true coz that would make me evil too being born a Hindu and all? Btw what is your understanding of the word leftist? Someone who cares about truth and justice..if thats leftist then I have no problem in being called one instead of someone who thumps his chest while shooting little kids and then hides behind snide remarks to cover it up.

:lol: in pure Indian terms; the same definition that many heart bleeding crybabies have trying to save the "secular" face and that how everything is the fault of majority (or part of majority) population and all that. As examples, consider Burkha Dutt, Arundhati Roy, Rajdeep Sardesai, Brinda Karat, Pranoy Roy, Setalvad, SP, BSP, CPI(M), CPM, etc. You get the idea anyway.

Who shoots little kids anyway? :confused:

Last edited:

KS

Bye bye DFI
So what are you trying to imply here that more than six million Indians were not killed so that is why Britishers were lenient? And all the Indians who were killed under British raj were in vain because they did not have more numbers..is this what you are trying to imply by any means?
Stop yelling and don't put words in my mouth. I neither have the time not the intent to spoon feed you everything. Read my previous posts to see what Iw was intending. Let me just drop a hint - you have not got an inkling of what I said.

So what you want is Israeli and Palestinians to kill each other? Also this would only work if Palestinians are also supported and armed to the teeth as Israel has by other countries through donations and aids. So you agree that Palestinians should also be supported until they can gain equal footing as Israel so they can kill each other?
Look stop this moral policing. The Palestinians are fighting with what they got and Israelis are fighting with what they got. Whoever said war must be fought only between equals ? Are you effing kidding ?

Anonymous

:lol: in pure Indian terms; the same definition that many heart bleeding crybabies have trying to save the "secular" face and that how everything is the fault of majority (or part of majority) population and all that. As examples, consider Burkha Dutt, Arundhati Roy, Rajdeep Sardesai, Brinda Karat, Pranoy Roy, Setalvad, SP, BSP, CPI(M), CPM, etc. You get the idea anyway.
Who shoots little kids anyway? :confused:
According to you they are leftist? No I dont know since I rarely ever read Indian newspapers/ news...I'm more interested in International politics and foreign politics. Please also answer my question
Also please tell if any person who knows Arabic can apply for police jobs and in govt. offices of oil and gas in UAE even if he/she is not citizen of that country?

Last edited:

Anonymous

Stop yelling and don't put words in my mouth. I neither have the time not the intent to spoon feed you everything. Read my previous posts to see what Iw was intending. Let me just drop a hint - you have not got an inkling of what I said.
How do you know I'm yelling? I'm calmly interpreting your sentences that you wrote earlier. If you dont have time and inkling why are you in this thread?

Look stop this moral policing.
Being moral is wrong?
The Palestinians are fighting with what they got and Israelis are fighting with what they got.
Is it not true that Israelis have got more due to the aid and donations they receive from countries?
Whoever said war must be fought only between equals ? Are you effing kidding ?
So you want a fully teethed country and armed country through donations and aids by different countries to fight people who are blockaded, occupies and under siege?

pack leader

Professional
boy genius they use their children as human shields and propaganda weapons (throwing stones and the like) cowards that they are
no matter how careful we try to be there is always collateral damage
was there no Kashmiri child hurt by Indian police/military in counter insurgency
I hate bleeding heart idiots that fail to see realty almost as much as i hate the terrorists themselves

you are a true hypocrite and a fool

edit: as far as money is concerned we get 0 civilian aid (as off 1998)
and approx 3 billion $ military aid ( 1.5% of GDP) in exchange for using Israeli infrastructure
by the 7th fleet and invaluable intelligence on the enemy's off civilization

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
I always wondered whether the Palestinians or the Arabs in general would even come close to showing the kind of restraint that Israel has shown if they had the kind of military Israel has, I mean they didn't really think about Israeli children when they ganged up on it in 1967, and surely when they talk of total annihilation of Israel they by no means, mean the destruction of only its armed forces(the so called legitimate targets).
Israel policy is nothing short of exemplary even in the Indian context where we have suffered quite a lot by showing mercy to the enemy in expectation it would reciprocate with the same kind of morality.

A nation with a population of 10 million doesn't really have scope for experiment with peace, given the kind of history of its people and given the kind of history of its neighbors.

That being said, its unfortunate that kids are dying in crossfire, hope cooler heads would prevail on both side.

Anonymous

boy genius they use their children as human shields and propaganda weapons (throwing stones and the like) cowards that they are
no matter how careful we try to be there is always collateral damage
was there no Kashmiri child hurt by Indian police/military in counter insurgency
I hate bleeding heart idiots that fail to see realty almost as much as i hate the terrorists themselves

you are a true hypocrite and a fool

edit: as far as money is concerned we get 0 civilian aid (as off 1998)
and approx 3 billion $ military aid ( 1.5% of GDP) in exchange for using Israeli infrastructure
by the 7th fleet and invaluable intelligence on the enemy's off civilization

Yes Israel is correct and the whole world is wrong. You are intelligent superior and everyone else is idiot and a fool.

Last edited:

Anonymous

I always wondered whether the Palestinians or the Arabs in general would even come close to showing the kind of restraint that Israel has shown if they had the kind of military Israel has,
What kind of restraint are you talking about? Bombing white phosphorous on civilians..intentionally bombing civilians? Bulldozing and uprooting houses and establishing illegal settlements? How about taking prisoners and keeping them in jail without any legal process?
I mean they didn't really think about Israeli children when they ganged up on it in 1967, and surely when they talk of total annihilation of Israel they by no means, mean the destruction of only its armed forces(the so called legitimate targets).
Are you talking about the same 6 day war in which Israel attacked other nations and was the aggressor?

Israel policy is nothing short of exemplary even in the Indian context where we have suffered quite a lot by showing mercy to the enemy in expectation it would reciprocate with the same kind of morality.
I beg to differ with you...Israel's policy is nothing short of apartheid which has been witnessed in South Africa and of concentration camps like situation in Gaza which we saw was done by Nazis.

A nation with a population of 10 million doesn't really have scope for experiment with peace, given the kind of history of its people and given the kind of history of its neighbors.

That being said, its unfortunate that kids are dying in crossfire, hope cooler heads would prevail on both side.
As long as Israeli apartheid will continue things will only gain more momentum

Btselem raps Israel for jailing Palestinian children

An Israeli rights group has criticised the government for jailing Palestinian children, some as young as 12.

Israel's civilian courts forbid jailing any child under 14. But Palestinian children arrested in the West Bank are usually tried in military courts.

The group, Btselem, says the children are often given jail terms of up to two months. Most are arrested for throwing stones at Israeli soldiers.

The Israeli military says the children are being exploited by "terror groups".

It called the report "unbalanced" and lacking in "detailed reference to the deliberations of sentencing and the deterrence that results from them".

The West Bank and East Jerusalem have been occupied by Israel since 1967.

Israel's military courts are violating the rights of Palestinian youngsters, says the Btselem report, No Minor Matter.

Out of 835 Palestinian children arrested for stone throwing between 2005 and 2010, only one was acquitted, it notes.

It says that in the past six years, 19 Palestinian children aged either 12 or 13 have been jailed for up to two months after being convicted of throwing stones at Israeli soldiers.

The report also says many children are pressured into pleading guilty to get a lesser sentence.

In response to the report, the Israeli army said stone throwing was a serious criminal offence that could result in serious injury or damage to property.

"It is unfortunate that Btselem decided to deal with the subject in an unbalanced manner, while ignoring the exploitation of minors by terror organisations in a manner that violates international law and infringes upon their rights," it said in a statement.

It dismissed Btselem's concerns about guilty pleas as "perhaps besides the point", saying plea bargains were not unique to military justice and were "the sole and final decision" of the defendant and his legal counsel.

It also noted the creation two years ago of the Special Court for Minors in the West Bank where "military judges have displayed great sensitivity to issues of minors' rights".

"At times, minors have been released from detention by judges because their rights have been infringed," it said.

The Israeli army offered to investigate any allegation of improper conduct during the detention of minors.

Last edited:

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
What kind of restraint are you talking about?
Not nuking the hell out of people who think killing them is their obligation towards God.

Are you talking about the same 6 day war in which Israel attacked other nations and was the aggressor?
I think I am talking of the one in which it "beat" the daylights out of 4 nations that had ganged up on it.

I beg to differ with you...Israel's policy is nothing short of apartheid which has been witnessed in South Africa and of concentration camps like situation in Gaza which we saw was done by Nazis.
And yet, it houses a 20% Muslim minority enjoying better rights than they'd in their "home" countries..
What sort of apartheid is that?

But, calling people of a nation "Sons of Apes and Pigs" would be apartheid imho.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles