Israeli defense minister heads to Russia for military talks

nia

The Russian and Israeli defense ministers, Anatoly Serdyukov and Ehud Barak, are planning to sign an agreement on military cooperation during talks in Moscow.

More...

Tshering22

Sikkimese Saber
Country flag
The Russian and Israeli defense ministers, Anatoly Serdyukov and Ehud Barak, are planning to sign an agreement on military cooperation during talks in Moscow.

More...
So basically Israel is taking the first step to be a bit USA-free. I already see an opportunity in this. Think about it in a proper pattern:

1) We join Russians in the PAK FA program,

2) 2 years later (now), an Israeli top official who headed the country's first truly indigenous fighter program the Lavi, expressed irritation over JSF's issues and reduced orders and suggested joining us and Russians to develop fighter,

3) Now this announcement comes in.

I might be thinking a bit too fast but I have a feeling that this has great potential for a unique axis being formed here. Little drops of water make the mighty ocean.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Don't be absurd, Israel will not buy Russian fighters or any other military equipment. They sell Russia drones and beg them not to sell threatening weapons to Iran and Syria. That is all it is about.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles