Israel offers natural gas to India

Neil

Country flag
wouldn't it be easier and cheaper to buy from iran ?
cheaper yes...easier no...

the only reason Israel has offered us its gas is to fill the gap left out by Iran...problem with Iran is payments...its too complicated process...!!

in energy matters buy from wherever u get....its business!!

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
kashmir issue has not been resolved because of our own mistakes.

as far as outside forces are concerned then west has supported paki stance on kashmir more than arab league themselves. this is historical fact.

and iran is not an arab country.
I agree with you about the blunders committed by spineless morons. During 1965 and 1971 these countries from Gulf region came to Pakistans help and almost put a stop to export of energy products to India. They will most likely behave the same way next time as well.
I cannot and will not trust them in a million years.

As far as the west is concerned they have been taught a lesson for their mistakes of the past and we should squeeze the most out of them while the opportunity is there. India has lot to learn from the manufacturing methods of Germany and Japan.

If I was PM I would focus on developing the market in Eastern Europe, Scandinavian Bloc, South and North America.

mayfair

as far as outside forces are concerned then west has supported paki stance on kashmir more than arab league themselves. this is historical fact.
1971 war, apart from Iran, Jordan, Syria and Saudis sent their fighters and pilots in aid of Pakistan. Quite a few F-104s loaned out by these countries were destroyed by the IAF and the Pakis never showed them in their list of losses. But they never compensated their "brothers" for these losses as well.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
LNG will be the way to go. India will be auctioning more blocks for exploration in the near future and there is lot of shale gas in Arunachal Pradesh as well.

KS

Bye bye DFI
Grab the offer with both hands...if you have more hands use all of them in that case..

The dependance on the Arab gas has to reduce.

But then we are talking about Government of India here..:tsk:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles