Israel forces tourist to pledge to avoid pro-Palestinian activities as condition for

pack leader

Professional
No offense intended sir, I love Americans we're neighbours :D.

You're government is a wannabe democracy though. It's not just about having elections and a parliament, democracy is far more complicated than that.
different circumstances demand different rules there is no single acceptable model for the democracy
there is only two acceptable principle for democracy (rule of law and and free choice off government )
all else is debatable you have no right to dictate the government systems off other country much less fellow democracy

Israel is a ethnic democracy and that is the way we like it you are free to never visit

Son of Govinda

different circumstances demand different rules there is no single acceptable model for the democracy
there is only two acceptable principle for democracy (rule of law and and free choice off government )
all else is debatable you have no right to dictate the government systems off other country much less fellow democracy

Israel is a ethnic democracy and that is the way we like it you are free to never visit
I don't dictate anything... the intellectuals who refined and carried the ideals of democracy throughout history do.

pack leader

Professional
I don't dictate anything... the intellectuals who refined and carried the ideals of democracy throughout history do.
opinions are like assholes everyone has got one
you cannot seriously make an argument proving that Israel is not a democracy
read the wiki entry for ethnic democracy it describers in detail Israeli system off government

Son of Govinda

read the wiki entry for ethnic democracy it describers in detail Israeli system off government
I can prove that Israel isn't a democracy in many ways... so can other people like Norman Finkelstein.

Too bad that term was made up at a Jewish university in 1989. I think I'll trust over 2000 years of intellectual debate on Democracy over some made up Zionist nonsense.

Son of Govinda

Btw I think it's funny... I never see you post anything about India or even other politics... yet you always jump on anything that has to do with Israel or Jews faster than any Indian here besides maybe Galaxy. I saw you creeping this thread before anyone else. Your true colours are starting to show.

ejazr

Ambassador
Well an easier way would be not demolish Palestinian homes then.

In any case, the protest is about right to freely enter the West Bank and Gaza which are recognized internationally as occupied territories. At present the West Bank and Gaza is under Israeli military law and has been so since 1967. THIS is what the protest is about.

It might not be the most appropriate way but that is what it is.

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
No offense intended sir, I love Americans we're neighbours :D.

You're government is a wannabe democracy though. It's not just about having elections and a parliament, democracy is far more complicated than that.
Greeks invented democracy is what we have been taught. But Greeks had slaves and perhaps women were not allowed to vote. Civfanatic can correct me. My point is the world has never been perfect, is not perfect, and will never be perfect. In fact, the most dangerous people are those who want to make the world perfect.

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
In fact, the most dangerous people are those who want to make the world perfect.
+∞

Son of Govinda

Greeks invented democracy is what we have been taught. But Greeks had slaves and perhaps women were not allowed to vote. Civfanatic can correct me. My point is the world has never been perfect, is not perfect, and will never be perfect. In fact, the most dangerous people are those who want to make the world perfect.
What you're saying is absolutely true, but democracy is a work in progress. The democracy of the Greeks was adapted to fit their cultural norms and the age of antiquity. Our modern democratic values are derived from the age of enlightenment, which is quite definitive in what a democracy truly is.

I'm not into Utopianism, but I believe in improvement. That improvement begins by speaking out against flagrant human rights violations by the wannabe democracy called Israel, and if required America to. The big difference is that America has actually helped the two countries it currently occupies, instead of taking away their ability to survive and colonizing them.

pack leader

Professional
I can prove that Israel isn't a democracy in many ways... so can other people like Norman Finkelstein.

Too bad that term was made up at a Jewish university in 1989. I think I'll trust over 2000 years of intellectual debate on Democracy over some made up Zionist nonsense.
you and moral relativist trash like Norman Finkelstein. (fan off nkr and PRC)
can choke on your communistic utopian idea the rest of us couldn't care less
Zionism is Jewish nationalism and has the same validity as any other nationalism

you and Norman Finkelstein. don't like it tough luck

:taunt1::taunt1::taunt1:

Son of Govinda

you and moral relativist trash like Norman Finkelstein. (fan off nkr and PRC)
can choke on your communistic utopian idea the rest of us couldn't care less
Zionism is Jewish nationalism and has the same validity as any other nationalism

you and Norman Finkelstein. don't like it tough luck

:taunt1::taunt1::taunt1:
:rofl:

You aren't even a factor in this discussion. You're just an annoying pest that won't piss off and stop posting on any threads I make with regard to Israel or Jews.

pack leader

Professional
:rofl:

You aren't even a factor in this discussion. You're just an annoying pest that won't piss off and stop posting on any threads I make with regard to Israel or Jews.
many people are unaware off the facts i am here to balance your Palestinian activist propaganda 101 ritual

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
If Israel applies its own rules, and one still wants to enter Israel, I take it that one should obey their rules or not go there at all!

Observe the SRK drama as an example.

If the US detains you for 75 minutes, well then they detain you.

Just too bad.

Somnath Chatterjee, who is no favourite of mine, refused to attend the Commonwealth Speakers Conference in Australia because they said that, even though invited by the Govt of Australia, he will still be subjected to a search.

He found his dignity more important to him rather than a free jamboree!

Last edited:

Son of Govinda

many people are unaware off the facts i am here to balance your Palestinian activist propaganda 101 ritual
I doubt anyone here takes you seriously when it comes to any of this.

You've already proven yourself a liar, fabricator, and downright annoying pest.

KS

Bye bye DFI
There is morality and then there is reality.

I prefer reality.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Is there any morality in politics - international and domestic?

Son of Govinda

If Israel applies its own rules, and one still wants to enter Israel, I take it that one should obey their rules or not go there at all!

Observe the SRK drama as an example.

If the US detains you for 75 minutes, well then they detain you.

Just too bad.

Somnath Chatterjee, who is no favourite of mine, refused to attend the Commonwealth Speakers Conference in Australia because they said that, even though invited by the Govt of Australia, he will still be subjected to a search.

He found his dignity more important to him rather than a free jamboree!
The question is, why were they going to search him? It's for a security reason, right? This is purely about suspicion of protesting. They're incomparable.

And I'm more than willing to post the actual contract they made this Swedish lady sign if you need me to. It's deplorable.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
The question is, why were they going to search him? It's for a security reason, right? This is purely about suspicion of protesting. They're incomparable.
'
There are three subjects in my post i Israel, SRK and Somnath.

Which one are you referring to.

And what exactly are you asking? I did not get you!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles