Israel eying Pakistan as ally in Muslim world

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
I think this could be an response to Indias attitude after the gazza flotilla incident. We where acting very self-ritious and condemned Israel in typical minority appeasement gandhi goodgiri politics.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
I think this could be an response to Indias attitude after the gazza flotilla incident. We where acting very self-ritious and condemned Israel in typical minority appeasement gandhi goodgiri politics.
What they did was wrong...there are no two ways about it. You cant attack ships in international waters. I guess you think all the countries of the world were also appeasing the moniroties when they condemned israels action.

Best couse of action for India is to have neutral stance in israel-palestine issue

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
What they did was wrong...there are no two ways about it. You cant attack ships in international waters. I guess you think all the countries of the world were also appeasing the moniroties when they condemned israels action.

Best couse of action for India is to have neutral stance in israel-palestine issue
When force is all some people understand then what options are left? What Israel is doing is wrong i dont dispute that but what Hammas would do if they get equipment or raw materials to make rockets is also wrong. No one is starving to death in Palastein. They always have the option of trying to live with Jews instead of trying to force them into the ocean because of religious differences. Why cant they live together? Religion. So then pay the price.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Trying to live with jews ? do you know what they have to go through ?

They are treated like 2nd grade humans. Repeatedly at check posts the soldiers check woman by hand and in some instances take them to a room and ask them to strip for searching. Hamas was voted in democratically and the first thing the usa does is to call them terrorists. I agree they are not saints but israel aren't saints either. Remember most jews came to live in israel from europe after ww2 and threw palestianiens out. That area was not even named israel back then surely that must mean something ? there were religious clashes between both sides because more and more jews were migrating. How do we in india get irritated when migrants from bangladesh cross over ?

Not staving ? they get only that amount of food that is needed to survive and even then there are restriction on what goes in.

Prohibited items include common ones like sage, cardamon, jam, vinegar, chocolate, fruit preserves and dried fruit, seeds and nuts, biscuits and sweets, fresh meat, fabric for clothing, fishing rods, musical instruments, writing implements, notebooks, newspapers, toys, razors, heaters, horses, donkeys, goats, cattle, and chicks.
They are also prohibited cement....so once israel blows your house you move into tent. They have to smuggle in most of the above food items from underground tunnels under egyptian border.

Just because you dont hear what palestianes have to endure doesn't mean it doesn't happen. They are basically in one big prison.

It is one of the greatest injustice coming into the 21th century. Often they are compared with kashmiri's but the situation is entirely different. No one has thrown kasmiri's out of there land (infact kashmiri pandits were forced out) they are not being bombed, there food isn't been "controlled", i as an Indian cant buy land in kashmir whereas kashmiri can buy land anywhere in India. Only a deluded idiot would compare both. The only common thing among them is stone pelting....but on 15th august even up farmers were pelting stones at police.

Last edited:

Rage

DFI TEAM
Under the present group of 'leaders', absoloutely. Pakistan is very pliant and complicit in everything.

Who knows, we may be able to extract something in the long run- from defence industrial policy to information on military sales to political tidbits and other orts of intelligence.

Israel making overt maneuvers though is suggestive of that they envision this government to last for the long-run. Good for us.

The Iran angle, as raised by Lethal force, is also useful investigating. France is rattling like a rattlesnake with its ar$e on fire.

Their about-turn on Kashmir though should have consequences. Especially, since they know the tactics employed by the Palestinians. Clip clip!

Last edited:

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
India only had two options either to condemn or stay quiet.

If we stay quiet then we should not dream about becoming a world power. And if agreed with israel attacking charity ships that too in international waters then we'd look like big idiots since israel's biggest allies also condemned it.

smartindian

Country flag
India only had two options either to condemn or stay quiet.

If we stay quiet then we should not dream about becoming a world power. And if agreed with israel attacking charity ships that too in international waters then we'd look like big idiots since israel's biggest allies also condemned it.
sir i dont agree with you, we are still a developing country. we should not interfere in other country internal affair and remember at the time of kargile war israel helped us a lot. we are getting lot of technology from them, some of them are crucial like green pine radar which is used abms,
barak-8, more over we are implementing israeli technology in our agriculture sector.

thrust must be mutual not one sided, this is a small country surrounded by enemy's, why should we condemn and alienate. i think we should support them .

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
sir i dont agree with you, we are still a developing country. we should not interfere in other country internal affair and remember at the time of kargile war israel helped us a lot. we are getting lot of technology from them, some of them are crucial like green pine radar which is used abms,
barak-8, more over we are implementing israeli technology in our agriculture sector.

thrust must be mutual not one sided, this is a small country surrounded by enemy's, why should we condemn and alienate. i think we should support them .
Why did USA and Europe condemn ?

They are not giving for free anything...they are friendly with us because they see us as useful and not because of there kindness.

We should have ties with them because we are also benefitting militarily...im not saying cut all ties.

smartindian

Country flag
USA and Europe is not dependent on israel, we are partially dependent on them if you think money could buy every thing India should had purchased f-22 raptor, we should had purchased arrow -2 one decade ago

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Im happy with PAKFA...if usa says not to sell to India then israel will stop.

They are dependent on usa. Also just because they give us something doesn't mean we should loud and defend the injustice they do...we should keep quite and accept military hardware.

In anycase usa wont give f22 to uk let alone israel....we should not be dependent on any single country for military purchases.

This is India not some tiny puppet country.

mayfair

It's simple. If we have the right to criticise and condemn Israel for the flotilla raid and it's actions in West Bank, Gaza, Golan and Lebanon, they have all the right in the world to be critical of our handling of issues such as Jammu and Kashmir, 26/11 and others. This is geopolitics and nothing else, perhaps a not-so-subtle message to India to not take Israel for granted. The fact remains that with the present government, we have gone about messing quite a few bilateral relations for pipe dreams. You cannot expect to tread on so many toes and not expect a backlash.

mayfair

They are dependent on usa. Also just because they give us something doesn't mean we should loud and defend the injustice they do...we should keep quite and accept military hardware.

In anycase usa wont give f22 to uk let alone israel....we should not be dependent on any single country for military purchases.

And yet this "not some tiny puppet country" has been bullied by much smaller truly puppet countries within and beyond our neighbourhood.

Happy with PAKFA, there's no formal agreement yet, Russians simply want us to fund the development, while having little say the critical matters. How much useful technology we'll gather from this so-called JV is a mystery. We've been shafted time and time again by Russia, France, US and others in military deals.

We stuck our nose somewhere it does not belong and are in the process of getting our knuckles rapped.

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Its not all doom and gloomy like you make it sound.

This tiny country that we are talking about is no saint...why did problem suddenly start after tens of thousands of jews starting moving into palestine and were supported by europeans because of there guilt.

Would you be happy with tens of thousands of chinese shifted into arunachal pradesh and started claiming it as there own land ? (which chinese govt already does)

If we want to become world power then we will have to let the world know our views or we should simply stay quiet. Do you think israel would be able to survive without billions of american aid which is delivered on a yearly basis.

If yanks stop funding then they'll go down the dumps...how will they invest in R&D to develop new weapons then ? if they cant develop new tech due to lack of funds then what use will they be to us ?

I think we did the right thing....we said what we had to and we still have good relations with them.

P.S Dont worry we'll be getting the pak-fa.

smartindian

Country flag

i agree that India is not a tiny puppet country we have think what we have gained by supporting Palestine cause(nothing). in 1971 war all the arab country supported pakistan do you think they didnt knew about the genocide going on Bangladesh

smartindian

Country flag

This tiny country that we are talking about is no saint...why did problem suddenly start after tens of thousands of jews starting moving into palestine and were supported by europeans because of there guilt.

Would you be happy with tens of thousands of chinese shifted into arunachal pradesh and started claiming it as there own land ? (which chinese govt already does)

If we want to become world power then we will have to let the world know our views or we should simply stay quiet. Do you think israel would be able to survive without billions of american aid which is delivered on a yearly basis.

If yanks stop funding then they'll go down the dumps...how will they invest in R&D to develop new weapons then ? if they cant develop new tech due to lack of funds then what use will they be to us ?

I think we did the right thing....we said what we had to and we still have good relations with them.

israel is a independent country it as the right except or not to except any body. israel is not a problem but Palestine is a problem (more over the terrorist who use rocket to kill innocent people are the problem). and israel as every right to retaliate, regarding arunachal pradesh i am sorry it totally non sense

mayfair

I was not referring to Israel, I meant Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka et al. Don't tell me that we have not succumbed to their bullying or tantrums every now and then.

I am not saying what we did was right or wrong. It's just that all actions have some reaction and this is one of those reactions. We must be mindful of all possible reactions and not get ours in a twist.

I hope we get PAK-FA but on OUR terms for OUR requirements. Is that too much to ask?

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
i agree that India is not a tiny puppet country we have think what we have gained by supporting Palestine cause(nothing). in 1971 war all the arab country supported pakistan do you think they didnt knew about the genocide going on Bangladesh
if you see a big bully hitting a kid....would you only think of helping the kid if it benefitted you ?

India condemning it showed our maturity as a country...wheather it was tactically right or wrong is another matter.

israel is a independent country it as the right except or not to except any body. israel is not a problem but Palestine is a problem (more over the terrorist who use rocket to kill innocent people are the problem). and israel as every right to retaliate, regarding arunachal pradesh i am sorry it totally non sense
jews live in europe -> hitler starts slaughtering them -> allies beat germany -> jews decide to run away from europe -> jews come to palestine -> it causes clash with local palestians -> hardline jews start a guerilla campaign against british in palestine which involved bombing (i bet you didnt know this) -> british leave -> hardliners zionests turn attention to palestiniens whom they were already clasing with -> through funding from jews in usa they get stronger -> west turns a blind eye because of there guilt -> palestiniens get kicked out -> jews declare state of israel -> other arab countries invade -> israel win because of better military -> palestiniens vow to fight for there land -> palestiniens fire rockets -> get labeled as terrorist -> israel bombs them -> this cycle is continuing today of attack and counterattack.

ganesh177

Country flag
How credible is that source in first place ?
If it was indian group of journalists visiting israel, then where is the relevant news piece from indian media ? How can pakistani media know about conversation unless indian media publishes it first.

neo29

Pakistan hates jews. Its been taught to them since childhood that Jews are their enemies. I really wonder if that is possible.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Pakistan hates jews. Its been taught to them since childhood that Jews are their enemies. I really wonder if that is possible.
Pakistan doesn't carry too much baggage. It can metamorph its foreign policy overnight, especially if it's helping its Kashmir claim even one bit. All it will take is a couple of visits here and there.

And contrary to popular opinion, Pakistan need not officially recognize Israel to make this happen. It doesn't officially recognize Taiwan, yet it deals with it. Later on, when Israel discards Pakistan, it can go back to demonizing Jews as a daily chore.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles