Israel-China relations focus on high technology cooperation

tony4562

Tihar Jail
Banned
number 9 if you like India before China in indigenous 360 degree radar coverage

..:: India Strategic ::.. Military Aviation: India�s first AEW system to roll out by end-2011
Why stop at 9, allow me to add a few for you:

No. 10 Arjun tank, a top 3 tanks in the world (widely claimed 10+ years ago)

No. 11 LCA, world's smallest 4.5+ gen fighter (again widely claimed 10+ years ago)

No. 12 Akash SAM, the best SAM in the world next to the PACIII (see above)

10+ years on, all that is left of the legend, is just dust and air.

Country flag
Why stop at 9, allow me to add a few for you:

No. 10 Arjun tank, a top 3 tanks in the world (widely claimed 10+ years ago)

No. 11 LCA, world's smallest 4.5+ gen fighter (again widely claimed 10+ years ago)

No. 12 Akash SAM, the best SAM in the world next to the PACIII (see above)

10+ years on, all that is left of the legend, is just dust and air.

I am sticking to the electronics side, China is manufacturing electronics India is not ; India is still ahead of China, shows the inferior quality of Chinese manufacturing to place China with US and Europe or Japan is a bigger joke.

satish007

India is still ahead of China.
Indian space technology is admirable, especially,remote sensing technology embarrassing Chinese.
Instead keep messing with Chinese, India should foucus on extend these success to other fields.
India is long history country, people smart, English is good. Hopefully,One day, you guys say India bla,bla,bla.... way ahead of UK, Isael,US and UK's cricket even worse than Chinese.

Last edited:

huaxia rox

none of ur info can be seen as 'real evidence'.

1 chinese indeed have been helping iran with missile techs........mainly antiship missiles like c-801/2.....we didnt tranfer crucial ballistic techs like we did to pakistan.

2 chinese military nuclear program doesnt involve so-called 'company'.......there r a bunch of institutes or organizations (military or science-related).....or PLA itself.......unlike rocket making....that indeed involves some sort of companies...therefore those pieces of news claimming china might help iran with military nuke techs through companies r incorrect....most likely they mean civil nuke techs.

3 china alone can make iran nuke armed within 3 years why we need russia?? and vise varse.....and where on earth r the a-bombs???still on the way???another WMD in iraq kind of CIA story?? if true....whats the type (war head china or russia provided)? when and where through channel who gave what tech/a-bombs/matrials to iran so they can make it?specificly (and i call that real evidence).

4 1 article is written by mr Gordon Chang. hes not a miilitary expert....i can gurrantee u the military knowlage he bears cant match 10% of a military freak like u. mabe 1% is more accruate. btw hes only goal is to stop the US from doing business with PRC so the PRC can really collapse like he pridicted many years ago....in short a chinese 'Arundhati Roy'....u can choose to believe him though.

5 india indeed doesnt export weapons to iran....what weapons would iran need from india in the 1st place? and the money u pay for oil can go to military budget for ur info.........no one is innocent here if u doing business with so-called 'rougers'.........of coz i m not a westerner and i think iran is just a normal nation like others.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
none of ur info can be seen as 'real evidence'.

1 chinese indeed have been helping iran with missile techs........mainly antiship missiles like c-801/2.....we didnt tranfer crucial ballistic techs like we did to pakistan.

2 chinese military nuclear program doesnt involve so-called 'company'.......there r a bunch of institutes or organizations (military or science-related).....or PLA itself.......unlike rocket making....that indeed involves some sort of companies...therefore those pieces of news claimming china might help iran with military nuke techs through companies r incorrect....most likely they mean civil nuke techs.

3 china alone can make iran nuke armed within 3 years why we need russia?? and vise varse.....and where on earth r the a-bombs???still on the way???another WMD in iraq kind of CIA story?? if true....whats the type (war head china or russia provided)? when and where through channel who gave what tech/a-bombs/matrials to iran so they can make it?specificly (and i call that real evidence).

4 1 article is written by mr Gordon Chang. hes not a miilitary expert....i can gurrantee u the military knowlage he bears cant match 10% of a military freak like u. mabe 1% is more accruate. btw hes only goal is to stop the US from doing business with PRC so the PRC can really collapse like he pridicted many years ago....in short a chinese 'Arundhati Roy'....u can choose to believe him though.
Yeah we'll take your word than thousands of reports coming from dozens of countries.

5 india indeed doesnt export weapons to iran....what weapons would iran need from india in the 1st place? and the money u pay for oil can go to military budget for ur info.........no one is innocent here if u doing business with so-called 'rougers'.........of coz i m not a westerner and i think iran is just a normal nation like others.
I don't know. Go through IA/IN/IAF inventory.

huaxia rox

India beat China in the moon mission. Chinese moon mission failed with all your great electronics Indian moon mission succeeded before China much to China's embarrassment second to India again.

Mission to Moon 'Not a Race with Others' -- china.org.cn
Mission to Moon 'Not a Race with Others'

India Gains on China in Asia's Space Race - TIME
India Gains on China in Asia's Space Race

BBC NEWS | Asia-Pacific | Chinese probe crashes into moon
Chinese probe crashes into moon
which article says chinas moon mission failed?

for ur info (do a little reasearch pls...just a little)........till now there r 2 moon missions china done. chang e-1 and chang e-2 (still on the way).

BBC talks chang e-1 which has run more time than it was expected (1 year in plan but 1 year and a couple of months in reality)....and it crashed into moon on purpose after the expected life........can u point out 1 article that saying it failed??

while ur Chandrayaan 1 is really another story...which expected to run more than 1 year but just gone (the over heating problem) after some 300 hundred days of obitting...........how ever as the term u indians like to use.....it made a partial success........anyway pls make sure a full 1 the next time then u make a comparison with those who really made success. then u claim u gain on which ever nation u like as the indian says in TIME.

huaxia rox

Yeah we'll take your word than thousands of reports coming from dozens of countries.

I don't know. Go through IA/IN/IAF inventory.
1 yes.......tons of reports like WMD in iraq.......but whats the real proof??specificly.....that can answer my questions?? truth is not based on how many reports r there.

2 at least iranis should know..........

huaxia rox

Indian space technology is admirable, especially,remote sensing technology embarrassing Chinese.
mind elaborating on the info and knowledge that i fail to comprehend??

at least....pls enlighten me what indian 'remote sensing technology embarrassing Chinese.'

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
1 yes.......tons of reports like WMD in iraq.......but whats the real proof??specificly.....that can answer my questions?? truth is not based on how many reports r there.

2 at least iranis should know..........
What sort of real proof will please you? Watching it with your own eyes? or testing nuke device by yourself?

Try later one.

--

Whose talking about if there are WMDs in Iran? There is Chinese-Irani connection for nuke program development. Equating argument with any claim is stupidity. There are also thousands of reports on chinese carrier, x-band radars, supercrusing fighters. So by your logic they are also fake? I mean whats the real proof??

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
which article says chinas moon mission failed?

for ur info (do a little reasearch pls...just a little)........till now there r 2 moon missions china done. chang e-1 and chang e-2 (still on the way).

BBC talks chang e-1 which has run more time than it was expected (1 year in plan but 1 year and a couple of months in reality)....and it crashed into moon on purpose after the expected life........can u point out 1 article that saying it failed??

while ur Chandrayaan 1 is really another story...which expected to run more than 1 year but just gone (the over heating problem) after some 300 hundred days of obitting...........how ever as the term u indians like to use.....it made a partial success........anyway pls make sure a full 1 the next time then u make a comparison with those who really made success. then u claim u gain on which ever nation u like as the indian says in TIME.
Yet it was the Chandryan which detected water on the moon and your Chang 1 or 2 did not find water. Your missions can revolve around the moon more like cheap chinese toy and actually find nothing.

huaxia rox

What sort of real proof will please you? Watching it with your own eyes? or testing nuke device by yourself?

Try later one.

--

Whose talking about if there are WMDs in Iran? There is Chinese-Irani connection for nuke program development. Equating argument with any claim is stupidity. There are also thousands of reports on chinese carrier, x-band radars, supercrusing fighters. So by your logic they are also fake? I mean whats the real proof??
no....not with my own eyes.

take our AC for example u got photos from a bunch of angles.....when we say Isral is in possion of nukes we got photos and stuff too........or NK....we observed nuke test and even maybe not a weapon level tiny amount of nuclear stuff in air was picked up that can indicate a nuke test.........if no test and photos etc u can only guess who has nukes..........even no westerner intellenge says PRC helping iran with military nuke techs..........

i ve said if PRC really wants iran to have nuke bombs the thing can be done within 3 years.......why iran needs to develope the bomb for so long?

and for what? u said for money??how much can we get? 1000trillion?? or we want iran to attack the US??? u think americans r that dumb and wont know whos behind this (PRC)........if that happened i m sure PRC would go back to stone age.........sorry we wont do that......and iran became the enemy of the US since 1970s.........with or without PRC.....it would be........it had nothing to do with PRC.

huaxia rox

Yet it was the Chandryan which detected water on the moon and your Chang 1 or 2 did not find water. Your missions can revolve around the moon more like cheap chinese toy and actually find nothing.
why water??

we ve found that chinese moon probe wouldnt go over heated........which should be 1 of the most primary and simple techs when u put something in the space.

btw....chinese space tech stuff is cheap........indeed like our cryogenic rocket engines ..........way cheaper than russian and they usually worked.........

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
no....not with my own eyes.

take our AC for example u got photos from a bunch of angles.....when we say Isral is in possion of nukes we got photos and stuff too........or NK....we observed nuke test and even maybe not a weapon level tiny amount of nuclear stuff in air was picked up that can indicate a nuke test.........if no test and photos etc u can only guess who has nukes..........even no westerner intellenge says PRC helping iran with military nuke techs..........

i ve said if PRC really wants iran to have nuke bombs the thing can be done within 3 years.......why iran needs to develope the bomb for so long?

and for what? u said for money??how much can we get? 1000trillion?? or we want iran to attack the US??? u think americans r that dumb and wont know whos behind this (PRC)........if that happened i m sure PRC would go back to stone age.........sorry we wont do that......and iran became the enemy of the US since 1970s.........with or without PRC.....it would be........it had nothing to do with PRC.
You talk like you run PRC.

I have constraints on helping ignorants.

huaxia rox

if u really want a discussion here do not dodge my question.

Country flag
if u really want a discussion here do not dodge my question.
China's First Lunar Probe Collides With Moon
8:20 AM - March 2, 2009 - By Jane McEntegart -
Source : Tom's Guide US
China's first lunar probe, The Chang'e 1, yesterday crashed into the moon in what Beijing is calling a "controlled crash."

Source: China Daily
China Daily reports that the satellite hit the moon's surface at 16:13 Beijing time and was under the remote control of two stations in Qingda, eastern China, and Kashgar in the northwest of the country. Named after a Chinese moon goddess, the Chang'e 1 took off on October 24, 2007 from the Xichang Satellite Launch Center and spent 494 days in space. Sunday's collision marks the end of a 16-month moon-mapping mission. The landing is part of China's plan to land a vehicle on the moon to collect mineral samples in 2012.

Source: China Daily
The next stage of the three-stage moon mission would be the 2012 launch of the lunar rover; followed by the final 2017 stage whereby another lunar rover will land on the moon and return to Earth with soil and stone samples for scientific research.

Chinese probe crashes into moon

The probe was launched in 2007 and mapped the moon's surface
A Chinese lunar probe has crashed into the moon in what Beijing has called a controlled collision.
The Chang'e 1 lunar satellite hit the moon's surface at 1613 local time (0813 GMT) at the end of a 16-month moon-mapping mission.
China launched the spacecraft in late October 2007 on a mission to survey the entire surface of the moon.
China's ever-more ambitious space programme includes plans for a space station and landing a man on the moon.
Future missions
Launched into space on one of China's Long March 3A rockets, the probe mapped the moon's surface using stereo radar.
Chang'e 1 was under the remote control of two stations in Qingda, eastern China, and Kashgar in the north-west of the country, the Xinhua news agency said.
China became only the third nation - after the Soviet Union and the US - to put a manned spacecraft in orbit in 2003.
State media said on Sunday China would launch a space module next year and carry out the country's first space docking.
"The module, called Tiangong-1, will provide a "safe room" for Chinese astronauts to live and conduct scientific research in zero gravity," Chinese state media said.
"Weighing about 8.5 tonnes, Tiangong-1 is able to perform a long-term unattended operation, which will be an essential step toward building a space station," it added.

Country flag
Duncan Graham-Rowe: At last - a moon picture that really is fake? | World news | The Guardian

At last - a moon picture that really is fake?

Did China really go to the moon? It took just a matter of hours before bloggers started noticing uncanny similarities between the first images sent back by China's flagship lunar probe Chang'e-1 recently, and those taken by Nasa two years ago. For the conspiracy theorists, it was too good to be true. The bulletin boards were abuzz with indignant claims that the Chinese government had tried to pull a fast one. Far from triggering a renewed sense of national pride in China's fledgling space agency, the images prompted a response sufficient to force Ouyang Ziyuan, chief scientist of the lunar exploration programme, to publicly repudiate the claims.
"Because China and the United States took the images in the same region, it's natural the two pictures look alike," Ouyang told a news agency on Monday. And as if to shoot down any remaining element of doubt, he went on to point out differences between the two images, namely the appearance of new craters in the Chinese one.

It's all very reminiscent of the conspiracy theories that surrounded Neil Armstrong's famous lunar landing in 1969. At the time people pointed out that an absence of stars in the background and the apparent flapping of the US flag (where there was supposed to be no wind) all suggested a very elaborate hoax.

If people can believe that the lunar landings were faked, then surely it would be child's play to fake a few photos of the moon. A ground-based or Earth-orbiting telescope could take detailed shots of the moon's surface, or if you wanted to make it more believable, then just dig up some old archive images of the far side of the moon taken by US or Russian probes - and add a few craters in Photoshop.

But faking a whole mission is not that easy, says Mike Hapgood, a space scientist at Rutherford Appleton Laboratories in Didcot, Oxfordshire: "The risk of getting caught is enormous." There are so many ways to track objects in space, particularly for US agencies such as Nasa and Norad.

However, if they did, they certainly didn't come charging to China's rescue by confirming the mission. According to Tim Fenton, spokesman for RAF Fylingdales, which tracks satellites and space junk in the Earth's orbit, China did indeed launch a probe into deep space in the general direction of the moon. Unfortunately, he says, the inability of Fylingdales to see beyond an altitude of 3,000 miles means that they can't confirm that it reached its destination.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles