Isn't Manmohan Singh tired of lying ?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Can you explain that a bit ? Should Anna have gone the maoist way ? Anna protested in a non-violent manner.
Well, search somewhere in this thread

http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/politics-society/20702-anna-hazares-crusade-against-corruption.html#post449461

sob

Mod
Country flag
One just has to look at the last two budgets to see the amount of fudging that is going on. Do we really think that an economist and a person who has been an RBI Governor does not knnow what is going on. Yet he has been forced to defend the figures in parliament.

thakur_ritesh

Ambassador
UPA II has without a doubt let the things slip out of hand, and for that they stand liable.

All that the PM was/is doing by suggesting a 9% growth rate was/is to project a face saver and no more, in the hope people will forget the past.

Has the PM still suggested a 9% growth for the fiscal '12-'13? Very surprising, if yes.If so, please share the link. The FM puts a figure of 7.6% (+/-) 4%, which means means anywhere between 7.2-8%.

Anyways, the sad thing that has been happening with the UPA II is figure fudging, which is not a good sign. There remains a question mark on the export figures as well, the industrial production numbers, the fiscal deficit numbers, the revenue generated numbers, the expenditure numbers and much more and this does remind one of what Musharraf was attempting in Pakistan during his rule, and all such things have largely been unheard of.

sob

Mod
Country flag
With the way scams are rolling out Anna Hazare's clarion call is still relevant today.

After the midnight drama in RS it has become even more relevant. We need to leave our cynicism behind and actually come forward and do our little bit.

The other day I was caught by cops as I had taken a left trun which was not a free turn. To the surprise of the cops I promptly accepted my mistake and asked them to give me a receipt for the fine. They were so embarrassed that they asked me to go without paying the fine.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I remember him giving him interviews after interview and claiming that India will grow by 9% and 8.5%. And actual growth figure comes out to be 6.5-7% . I mean doesn't he feel ashamed of overstating growth rate by 30% ? Now once again these Congress chamchas are claiming that India will grow by 9% next fiscal.
Manmohan has become "DhritaRashtra" and his party members have become "Kauravas", actually he is not lying, he is hopelessly dreaming of ideal Indian growth rates, ignoring the Kauravas and Scam factors while sitting in highly responsible position.

lemontree

Professional
Exactly ,Then no one has the right to seek good economic growth in return:frusty:
Actually its Maslow's theory of human behavior at play...first man looks for safety and security which are his basic needs, and then looks at fulfilling other wants.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles