Islamists attack Indian student in Germany, slash tongue

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikkiz

Tihar Jail
Banned
From the Hadith:

Bukhari (52:177) - Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

It is a prediction.

Bukhari (52:256) - The Prophet... was asked whether it was permissible to attack the pagan warriors at night with the probability of exposing their women and children to danger. The Prophet replied, "They (i.e. women and children) are from them (i.e. pagans)." In this command, Muhammad establishes that it is permissible to kill non-combatants in the process of killing a perceived enemy. This provides justification for the many Islamic terror bombings.

mis intrepretaion of this Ahadeeth. It is a weak ahadeeth, Weak means its not co-incident with quran so it is not qualifies a true one.

Bukhari (52:220) - Allah's Apostle said... 'I have been made victorious with terror'

there is no such ahadeeth like that.

Abu Dawud (14:2526) - The Prophet (peace_be_upon_him) said: Three things are the roots of faith: to refrain from (killing) a person who utters, "There is no god but Allah" and not to declare him unbeliever whatever sin he commits, and not to excommunicate him from Islam for his any action; and jihad will be performed continuously since the day Allah sent me as a prophet until the day the last member of my community will fight with the Dajjal (Antichrist)

Jihad means struggle, struggle can be done through education, IT, economy, it does not only means through war.
Abu Dawud (14:2527) - The Prophet said: Striving in the path of Allah (jihad) is incumbent on you along with every ruler, whether he is pious or impious

Muslim (1:33) - the Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people till they testify that there is no god but Allah, that Muhammad is the messenger of Allah

Incomplete Ahadeeth, totally wrong you quote.

Bukhari (8:387) - Allah's Apostle said, "I have been ordered to fight the people till they say: 'None has the right to be worshipped but Allah'. And if they say so, pray like our prayers, face our Qibla and slaughter as we slaughter, then their blood and property will be sacred to us and we will not interfere with them except legally."

whats the issue you have with it??
Muslim (1:30) - "The Messenger of Allah said: I have been commanded to fight against people so long as they do not declare that there is no god but Allah."

yes its true, Fight can be done through debate, education, knowledge but it does not mean kill them, if that happens then no hindu will be in india after muslim ruled what is the difference between god and Allah, you misunderstood its meaning.

Bukhari (11:626) - [Muhammad said:] "I decided to order a man to lead the prayer and then take a flame to burn all those, who had not left their houses for the prayer, burning them alive inside their homes."

Muslim (1:149) - "Abu Dharr reported: I said: Messenger of Allah, which of the deeds is the best? He (the Holy Prophet) replied: Belief in Allah and Jihad in His cause..."

Muslim (20:4645) - "...He (the Messenger of Allah) did that and said: There is another act which elevates the position of a man in Paradise to a grade one hundred (higher), and the elevation between one grade and the other is equal to the height of the heaven from the earth. He (Abu Sa'id) said: What is that act? He replied: Jihad in the way of Allah! Jihad in the way of Allah!"

Muslim (20:4696) - "the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) said: 'One who died but did not fight in the way of Allah nor did he express any desire (or determination) for Jihid died the death of a hypocrite.'"

Muslim (19:4321-4323) - Three separate hadith in which Muhammad shrugs over the news that innocent children were killed in a raid by his men against unbelievers. His response: "They are of them (meaning the enemy)."

Muslim (19:4294) - "When the Messenger of Allah (may peace be upon him) appointed anyone as leader of an army or detachment he would especially exhort him... He would say: Fight in the name of Allah and in the way of Allah. Fight against those who disbelieve in Allah. Make a holy war... When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to (accept) Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them... If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the Jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them.

Tabari 7:97 The morning after the murder of Ashraf, the Prophet declared, "Kill any Jew who falls under your power." Ashraf was a poet, killed by Muhammad's men because he insulted Islam. Here, Muhammad widens the scope of his orders to kill. An innocent Jewish businessman was then slain by his Muslim partner, merely for being non-Muslim.

Tabari 9:69 "Killing Unbelievers is a small matter to us" The words of Muhammad, prophet of Islam.

Tabari 17:187 "'By God, our religion (din) from which we have departed is better and more correct than that which these people follow. Their religion does not stop them from shedding blood, terrifying the roads, and seizing properties.' And they returned to their former religion." The words of a group of Christians who had converted to Islam, but realized their error after being shocked by the violence and looting committed in the name of Allah. The price of their decision to return to a religion of peace was that the men were beheaded and the woman and children enslaved by the caliph Ali.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 327: - "Allah said, 'A prophet must slaughter before collecting captives. A slaughtered enemy is driven from the land. Muhammad, you craved the desires of this world, its goods and the ransom captives would bring. But Allah desires killing them to manifest the religion.'"

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 990: - Lest anyone think that cutting off someone's head while screaming 'Allah Akbar!' is a modern creation, here is an account of that very practice under Muhammad, who seems to approve.

Ibn Ishaq/Hisham 992: - "Fight everyone in the way of Allah and kill those who disbelieve in Allah." Muhammad's instructions to his men prior to a military raid.
i replied with bold but sorry no time.

Godless-Kafir

DFI Buddha
Country flag
Actually young white youth are no angles, they are scary as hell and they are known for bullying. :sad:

Mikkiz

Tihar Jail
Banned
LOL :D

I know what you are talking about -- all Islamic apologists do that...ohh this is the context Ohhhh that was the context......actually it's all clear and obvious....If Non-muslims were killed by muhammad and islam they were killed - plain and simple....there can be no context in teaching hatred against non-mulsims....Hence, when Islamists give contexts and defense in defense of the Barbarism of Islam through narratives, it falls flat!

Whom do I hate? Barbarism and teaching of Hate....Yes I do!

It is Islam which teaches hatred from Child birth, families teach the difference between Islam and Kufar, how the Kufar will burn in Hell and Islamic people will all go to heaven how great prophet eliminated non-muslims from his lands etc etc ... Hatred starts from childhood under the umbrella of Islam.....and you say I hate? Above quotes are clearly the example of your hypocrisy and double-standards ...AL-Taqqiya?
how simple you are. GOD BLESS YOU MY FRIEND.
I hope you will find peace in your mind to understand the reality.
I happy to c u enjoying :)
Atleast you find peace in yourself.

maomao

Veteran Hunter of Maleecha
Country flag
how simple you are. GOD BLESS YOU MY FRIEND.
I hope you will find peace in your mind to understand the reality.
I happy to c u enjoying :)
Atleast you find peace in yourself.
Please do not give me any blessings of your god or any other god which is responsible of killings of millions of innocent humans!

I'm at peace with myself; however has Islam been at peace since it was conceived?

Mikkiz

Tihar Jail
Banned
BS!!!!!!!!!!!!! Even by your own explanation it does not prove that Islam is not Barbaric!
Wrong translation.
Anti islamist translated the quran in internet to demonize it.
Some muslim who called themselves scholars are bunch of idiots who cannot understand arabic. Arabic grammer is rich, its tough to understand arabic, i can bet on that.

Mikkiz

Tihar Jail
Banned
Please do not give me any blessings of your god or any other god which is responsible of killings of millions of innocent humans!

I'm at peace with myself; however has Islam been at peace since it was conceived?
Leave Islam brother, if you think islam is demon then ok.
So you are an atheist.
No world can be at peace whether Islam or any else. Quran predicts that.

maomao

Country flag
So you are an atheist.
Yeah every tom , dick and harry book written by any delusional deranged man predicts the same! BTW India was way too peaceful for common man before advent of horrors called islam!

21/12/12 is also gone! ;)

The Messiah

Bow Before Me!
Obviously, I'm not that intellectually unsound to write quran! However; your source is not my source! :D
I thought it would be since it was anti-commie aswell (two birds one stone!)

So you are an atheist.
Some say he is ex-muslim afghan hazara now Indian citizen.

maomao

Country flag
I thought it would be since it was anti-commie aswell (two birds one stone!)

Some say he is ex-muslim afghan hazara now Indian citizen.
An Intelligent Commie here! ;)

Mikkiz

Tihar Jail
Banned

people kills people in the name of religion, color, caste, creed, blood, region, demography, land, resources BUT NO GOD KILLS yes death is the ultimate reality and GOD is responsible for that. You can made God responsible for death for that purpose you can beat GOD through immortality. If you become immortal then pass this knowledge and skills to me so that i can gain something from you.

maomao

Country flag
people kills people in the name of religion, color, caste, creed, blood, region, demography, land, resources BUT NO GOD KILLS yes death is the ultimate reality and GOD is responsible for that. You can made God responsible for death for that purpose you can beat GOD through immortality. If you become immortal then pass this knowledge and skills to me so that i can gain something from you.
After death there is nothingness; no heaven!

When god tells a so called prophet to kill then clearly he is responsible ( if he actually exists or else the delusional man who talks on his behalf to kill is responsible)!! Isn't this the case with Islam?

Immortal? Who is immortal or Prophetic? Even Muhammad is said to have died by getting poisoned by a Jew! If your so called Prophet chosen by Allah wasn't immortal or prophetic (could not even predict his own death or save himself or his family).....then why challenge me with this BS hocus-pocus! :)

maomao

Country flag
For all Islamic people! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Mikkiz

Tihar Jail
Banned
After death there is nothingness; no heaven!

When god tells a so called prophet to kill then clearly he is responsible ( if he actually exists or else the delusional man who talks on his behalf to kill is responsible)!! Isn't this the case with Islam?

Immortal? Who is immortal or Prophetic? Even Muhammad is said to have died by getting poisoned by a Jew! If your so called Prophet chosen by Allah wasn't immortal or prophetic (could not even predict his own death or save himself or his family).....then why challenge me with this BS hocus-pocus! :)
you keep what you have.
so you will get what you think and feel.
you think that nothing after that then you will find nothing,
those who want to find will get some.

maomao

Country flag
you keep what you have.
so you will get what you think and feel.
you think that nothing after that then you will find nothing,
those who want to find will get some.
OK thanks.....see you at nothingness then!

maomao

Country flag
:peace:
You cant see in/at nothingness :)
Then we shall meet at your heaven; however, I'll be more keen at meeting your allah -- I'll definitely give him my piece of mind -- ohhh shuks I'll go to hell for not believing in him! :D :peace:

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Islam is the only religion where a raping murderous psychopath can be called a Prophet:facepalm:

Mohammed - World Beheading Champion, Pedophile, Rapist, Thief, Robber, Torturer, Terrorist, Kidnapper, Liar, Murderer, Dog Killer. He is the Ideal Muslim and Prophet - Koran 68:4, 33:21 - Crazy Islam

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles