Islamists/Anti national activities in India

Discussion in 'Religion & Culture' started by HindaviSwarajya, Jul 16, 2019.

1. MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00 Regular Member

It was Always Hindus From South India that Protected Hindu Culture and Hindu Beliefs during the Creation of Buddhism and Jainism and later during the Pisslamic Invasion which Swept through North and Central India. South Indian Hindus Contribution include For Example Guru Adi Shankarcharya and Bhakti Movement which was started in South India then later influenced many Hindu Groups in North India. This Led to Creation of Hindu State in the Form of Marathas and Arya Samaj in North India. So we can’t call South Indian Hindus Docile and Weak. Not all South Indian Hindus are LIBTURDS and Believe in BullShit Leftist Commie Ideology. Even the 98 year old Lawyer who fought for Ram Temple was also South Indian Hindu.

Last edited: Nov 9, 2019
  2. 12arya

12arya Senior Member Senior Member

yes, love jihad is indeed a serious threat. but govts here r hand in glove with jihadis and pepl have no where to go. and in my state kerala, its kind of hopeless. pepl foolishly electing communists and digging their own graves.

my point was not at all abt south-north religious division and nvr said north was not religious. the lack of religious training is in southern kids as well. wat i was saying was abt the amount of fake feminism that is present among northern girls and how that is a threat to the hindu society. bcoz its mostly hindu kids who bcome atheists, feminists and what not. for others, religion comes first.

one incident that i came across on sm was after the wedding of deepika padukone and anushka sharma, some feminazis felt it was their duty to shame them for wearing sindoor, chooda etc. they did the same to priyanka chopra as well. these actresses probably wore them bcoz it luks gud. but that being said, the "outrage" by the idiots were simply mind boggling. if this is how they r behaving with celebrities, now imagine what these entitled fools will be doing to a girl or lady next door! and every single one of those feminaziz were hindus or had hindu names! ths kind of crap i have not seen in south...atleast from commoners!

if these women were to have kids, how will their kids, ie, a generation of kids, grow up??? they will obviously end up despising their faith and culture.

bro, south gave Shankaracharya. south gave chola and vijayanagara empires! do not diss south just bcoz we have shitty politicians! they do not represent our beliefs.

Haldiram, Daisy and Flying Dagger like this.
  3. Flying Dagger

Flying Dagger Regular Member

I know actually it has started what you mentioned several Bheemte as we call them have started forcing Hindu women from dalit samaj to remove their tikas sindoors and mangalsutra.

Funny was a muslim women who married a hindu guy and have two kids was talking about what is wrong with these people as if their husband is dead or something.

It's a serious issue i agree.

Somewhere i think our previous gen including my father etc aren't able to see the big picture. Else I would have been married with a girl from kerala. They are too fucked with these north south divide .

While when it comes to girls they just runaway and get married but since boys are supposed to be with parents we have to abide by their wishes.

Fucked up society we have become , the current gen active Hindus are the only hope .

maniacguy, Haldiram and 12arya like this.
  4. 12arya

this i too had wrote a long time back. how its necessary to have inter-regional marriages among hindus in India to achieve true unity. that time most members here ignored or laughed at my comment. Marriage can unite pepl unlike anything. kings and pepl of the old used to marry from all regions. i do not know when these rigidity came into existence.
    one woman from punjab said to my face...."u luk Indian unlike the rest of south indians"!!! she thought that all of us have curly hairs, button nose and or has dread locks and was outraged after seeing my straight hair and sharp nose:facepalm: and she feel all those with different luks didn't belong to India! don't know what she will ask north east pepl or southerners with curly hair and big lips! my sis in law's neighbors in the States r from UP and they r educated as well and yet the woman stated "we north indians got the good looks; u pepl got the brains!" these kind of statements r usually made by brain dead pakis and to say the least, my sis in law was shocked.

we southerners hate this kind of nonsense and that's why south pepl no matter different religions, stick up together! and this kind of attitude and comments by northerners is what politicians here r exploiting to create north-south divide. but many of us have learnt to look beyond this nonsense and is as nationalistic as any one else.

i do find the current gen to be quite amiable. but a lot needs to change.

think it happened in tamil nadu as well and was done by a political party. yes, things r getting out of hand with the missionaries as well. but where will pepl go? pepl of north never accepted southerners as one of them...at least the previous generation didn't! and in kerala, mass conversion of both hindu and xtians girls r happening with no one to save them.

5. Aaj ka hero

Aaj ka hero Regular Member

So,mam tell us solution because I think it is hindu women through their karva chauth and Poojas to trees that kept me close to religion.
    You women are center of hinduism, so when kushwaha type of case happen it pains my heart.
    I try to say this to women near me but the problem is they think they know MUCH MORE THAN ME A STUDENT OF WARFARE among these high grade women most are BENGALIS
    Do you know what they SAY" PROBLEM IS WITH US TOO" this TOO infuriates my mind, a culture that openly disgraces women is being compared to a culture where WOMEN served AS A PROUD QUEEN for their people, when I show them these pictures of kushwaha type ladies they only make face nothing more nothing less.

6. Aaj ka hero

Oi, I more than accept you what the heck are you talking about? COME TO ANY VILLAGE IN PURVANCHAL IN UP.

12arya likes this.
  7. Flying Dagger

Flying Dagger Regular Member

I agree on this part there is as much issue with northern Indians specially punjabi with South Indians as it is from South side.

It has more to do with no identity or proud being a hindu first. Punjabis are actually closer to being brain dead and have this racial superiority complex just like pukjabis have.

But these same Punjabis when get similar treatment from Haryanvi Jaats cry like little baby.

maniacguy, Haldiram and 12arya like this.
  8. Aaj ka hero

Nah, I don't think it is like that because I have seen them together intermingling and from time to time giving each other gyaan on secularism and then in the process start dissing MP, UP guys I being MP guy turn blind eye on this and sometimes show myself when they start dissing, they understand.
    A big country like India has this type of problems and it can be solved easily but RED LINE OF BRINGING FOREIGN JOKERS will not be Tolerated and this is what khalistanis and my christs and ISIS in south are doing.

maniacguy and 12arya like this.
  9. 12arya

im not talking abt the current generation. im talking abt what pepl in south went thru.
    but the current way of dissing the nation and modi is not the way forward for my fellow southerners. country shud come first no matter what bcoz there is only one Bharat.

maniacguy and Aaj ka hero like this.
  10. Daisy

Daisy Regular Member

Only solution is to teach generation about Vedas , bhagavadgeeta and our culture.
    You don't teach you young generation about your culture and identity at tender age , they will end being ignorant like you friends you mentioned above. Child's way of thinking will depend on what they learnt during childhood.
    Our hindu kids watch and listen anti-hindu propaganda from morning to evening , ask me what effect it will have on her when she grows old. On other hands Hindu parents are busy in their Saas bahu serials that they don't care about teaching them our point of view.
    When they grow up , all they learnt is to hate their roots , identity because some anti-hindu propaganda said something. Thanks to ultra secular upbringing by parents , these kids end up being ignorant like your friends.
    What your child learns from you is what he/she will be in future.
    If you don't teach , someone else will plant misinformation and manipulate them. That's where Britishers hit us really hard i.e our vedic education and upbringing. This is how you can protect your next generation.
    This is my humble request, don't sow secular and liberal mindset in child. They will be confused and fall to malicious propaganda.

11. MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

DAWN.COM
    THE STRANGE CASE OF THE SILENT WOMEN

In conversations surrounding the 'forced conversions' of Hindu girls, the voices of the girls are missing

Naeem Sahoutara | Ali Ousat
    Updated about 20 hours ago
    • ‘Forced conversions’ of young girls is an emotive issue within the Hindu community of Sindh. Those accused claim that ‘young love’ is being misrepresented by the community, the media and activists. But those who know the whole truth are often not speaking...

Last year Hari Lal’s house in Daharki, a city in Ghotki district, was echoing with the sound of laughter and the cranky fights of his daughters Reena and Raveena on the eve of Diwali. Diyas illuminated the small courtyard where the sisters had drawn intricate rangoli patterns, after carefully choosing each colour. But this year, Diwali at the Lal home is devoid of colour. In March, Lal maintains, his daughters were kidnapped during the festival of Holi.

“Today our day started with crying,” Lal tells Eos. The 50-year-old cannot help but remember Reena and Raveena on every special occasion.

Lal had made headlines earlier this year when a video of him — helplessly slapping himself while crying outside the Ghotki police station, asking the police to do something to recover his daughters — went viral online. Lal was not alone. Reportedly over 2,000 Hindu men and women from nearby villages and towns had joined him in demanding justice for Reena and Raveena, blocking the highway for three consecutive days.

The incident became a flashpoint about the issue of forced conversion of Hindu girls. Pakistan Peoples Party (PPP) Chairman Bilawal-Bhutto Zardari met with Lal and his son Shaman Das, and assured them that all efforts would be made for the recovery of the girls. Prime Minister Imran Khan took notice of the incident. Even Indian External Affairs Minister Sushma Swaraj directed the Indian high commissioner in Islamabad to send her a report about the incident.

“In the past 200 years, not a single Hindu has been converted to Islam forcibly,” Mian Mithu claims. “All those men, women, girls and boys, whether they belong to the Hindu community or any other community, come to us to change their religion out of their own choice,” he says.

But it was all for nothing. In April, the Islamabad High Court found that the sisters from Ghotki were not forcibly converted to Islam. A medical test showed that Lal’s claims that Reena and Raveena were minors were also incorrect.

Some now use the ruling as an example of how the issue of forced conversions of Hindu girls in Sindh is blown out of proportion.

But Lal refuses to accept that his daughters married the two Muslim men, Safdar Ali and Barkat Ali — both of whom were already married with kids — out of their free will. His son, Shaman Das, alleges that the strings of what happened to his sisters were being pulled by the pir of the shrine Bharchundi Sharif, Mian Abdul Haq, more commonly known as Mian Mithu.

[​IMG]
      Bharchundi Sharif, a Muslim shrine near Daharki under the patronage of Mian Mithu | Salman Haqqi

Mian Mithu, a former PPP member of the National Assembly, is infamous for his involvement in cases of alleged forced conversions. In 2015, when Imran Khan asked Mian Mithu to join Pakistan Tehreek-i-Insaf (PTI), the PTI chairman faced so much backlash from the Hindu community that he had to distance himself from the pir. The PPP had earlier denied Mian Mithu a ticket when he first came under the spotlight in 2012 because of accusations of forcefully converting a Hindu girl, Rinkle Kumari. The conversion, Mian Mithu had claimed, was not forced.

The religious leader found himself in the news yet again in September this year. He made headlines when he reportedly led a large number of people who took to the streets in protest to an alleged incident of blasphemy. In a rare move, Mian Mithu recently called a press conference in Karachi, clearly in an attempt to clear his name.

THE MIAN MITHU SHOW
      [​IMG]
      Mian Abdul Haq alias Mian Mithu

The Karachi Press Club is bustling with energy on a Tuesday. Reporters chatter away before the man of the hour, Mian Mithu, takes his seat facing the audience. He looks calm. He is wearing his signature cone-shaped white cap and a grey kameez. His white beard and calm demeanour give the impression of someone who is very sure of himself. Joining Mian Mithu is his 30-something son, Abdul Malik, and another associate.

“I have nothing to do with the Ghotki violence. In fact, my sons and nephews tried to control the mob, which was charged over an incident of blasphemy committed by a Hindu school principal,” Mian Mithu says.

He and his followers had nothing to do with the vandalism of the Sacho Satram Das temple, he maintains. Instead, he insists, some organisations are trying to defame him.

But Mian Mithu is not just here to talk about the recent riots in Ghotki. He wants to address another accusation against him that keeps resurfacing: forced conversions of Hindu girls.

“In the past 200 years, not a single Hindu has been converted to Islam forcibly,” he claims. “All those men, women, girls and boys, whether they belong to the Hindu community or any other community, come to us to change their religion out of their own choice,” he claims. “They are not forced to convert.”

[​IMG]
      Faryal Bibi, born Rinkle Kumari, addresses a press conference in 2012 | Online photo

Going back to the case of Rinkle Kumari, he proudly shares that Faryal Bibi (the Muslim name of Rinkle Kumari) has recently completed reading the Quran and has returned to Pakistan after performing Umrah. She currently teaches the Quran to children at the madressah, he says.

Mian Mithu clearly wants to position himself as a saviour of love. He says that he supports newly converted Muslims, even Hindu women who are entering the religion after falling in love with a Muslim man. This is something Mian Mithu has apparently been doing for years.

According to the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP), in 2018, more than 13 Hindu girls were abducted and married off to Muslims without the consent of their families. But members of the Hindu community say the number is higher.

Back in 2013, when he was a local member of the national assembly, he had invited the press to his residence on the outskirts of Daharki. Reporters and photographers had travelled from Karachi to see Kiran Kumari, another young woman who had supposedly fallen in love and eloped with a Muslim boy.

Kiran had narrated her and Shabbir Ahmed’s love story in great detail. She told the captivated audience of journalists that she and Ahmed had come to Mian Mithu’s residence a day before Eidul Fitr, where she embraced Islam and married the love of her life. Mian Mithu had told the media that he gives shelter to eloping couples because it is his “duty” to provide them security.

Six years later, Mian Mithu repeats the same lines at the Karachi Press Club. “There is no force in religion, but there is also no bar on helping those in need,” he declares.

“Once non-Muslim converts, the first thing that they need is shelter and a source of livelihood,” he says. “Yes, I support those who are in need, but they convert out of their own free will,” he says, at the crowded news conference at the press club.

[​IMG]
      Representatives of the Hindu community and civil society protest against forced conversions and marriage | Tanveer Shahzad/White Star

FAR FROM THE MADDING CROWD
      Away from the cameras and prying journalists, 18-year-old Radha* walks on a narrow pathway passing through green fields. She is waving a small stick in her hands. She looks like any other young woman in her village in Umerkot district. Radha is wearing a colourful choli and gharara and her arms are full of white bangles. Suddenly, she stops and points to the fields where her life changed forever. “There,” she says, pointing the stick in her hand to the exact spot where she was playing when she was kidnapped by a man named Ali Nawaz, when she was 16.

“He kidnapped me from the fields in the evening and took me to some house,” she says. It was at this house that the teenage girl was raped multiple times.

Radha’s father Vinesh* petitioned the Sindh High Court against the kidnapping of his daughter. He had found out that his daughter was being kept in a village near the Sarhandi shrine, in Mirpurkhas division. Soon the court-ordered Nawaz and four of his accomplices to produce the girl in court.

The men did their best to intimidate Radha.

“They said that I have to tell the judge that I have changed my religion and married Ali Nawaz out of my own free will,” she recalls. They also warned her that they would kill her parents if she did not comply.

But, in court, Radha told the judge the truth, that Ali Nawaz had kidnapped her and had been raping her for three months. “When the judge asked who I want to live with, I said my parents,” Radha recalls the traumatic ordeal, her voice shaking as she speaks.

Members of the Hindu community in the area insist that this is not an isolated case.

According to the Human Rights Commission of Pakistan (HRCP), in 2018, more than 13 Hindu girls were abducted and married off to Muslims without the consent of their families. But members of the Hindu community say the number is higher.

Finding reliable data on the matter is difficult. Like the Reena and Raveena case, many cases that are initially reported as cases of forced conversion are later deemed love marriages. But the community refuses to buy this explanation. They believe that there is something more insidious at play here.

THE THIN LINE BETWEEN LOVE AND HATE
      [​IMG]
      A screengrab from a viral video of Reena and Raveena saying that they have voluntarily accepted Islam

Ameet Kumar is a social rights activist and mukhiya (chief) of the local Hindu community in Daharki. “When a mother gives birth to a daughter in our community, we feel fear,” he tells us, as we sit for tea at a dhaba.

“It’s become a nightmare to live in these circumstances,” he says, adding that many Hindu families have stopped sending their daughters to school out of fear of abduction and kidnappings.

Dewan Lal, a member of the Hindu community, says these fears are not unfounded. The thin and tall man claims that every other Hindu here can narrate a similar story of abduction, conversion and forced marriage involving someone related to them. It allegedly happened with his own niece, 18-year-old Simran.

Simran, a high school student, had gone to the Mol Mata Mandir with her mother in May this year. “This is where she disappeared from,” Dewan Lal tells Eos.

“Once a girl is raped, she is blackmailed into giving whatever statement they want recorded in the court,” he says, supposedly speaking from his own experience of handling dozens of such cases. He questions why it is Hindu girls alone who are so eager to change their religion and elope. Why aren’t Hindu boys, who enjoy more social independence than the girls, doing the same?

As in the case of Reena and Raveena, the community staged protests for the recovery of Simran, this time outside the Sukkur Press Club.

Much like Reena and Raveena, a week later, Simran could also be seen in a viral video clip, saying that she had changed her religion without any coercion and had married her husband Afaq out of her own free will.

Like Reena and Raveena’s family, Simran’s uncle, Dewan Lal, claims that Mian Mithu was behind the conversion.

“After the court allowed Simran to go with her husband, Mian Mithu’s son, Mian Aslam, along with some of his men, visited the girl’s house,” he says. “They told us that Simran had married and converted her faith of her own will, and firmly asked us to let them live together now.”

Simran’s parents were apprehensive. They feared that like many girls of the area who ‘marry Muslim men out of love’, their daughter would not be allowed to leave her house, study or meet her family. When the parents expressed their concerns in the Sindh High Court, the court’s circuit bench in Sukkur passed a unique order. The two-judges directed the groom, Afaq, to ensure that Simran meets her parents and family members every three months. The judges also directed the man to allow his new bride to pursue her studies or do a job, if she chooses to.

Mian Mithu’s followers point to cases like that of Simran’s to rubbish the Hindu community’s claims that their women (and girls) are being forcefully converted. They claim that these women choose their future partners and, obviously, in order to marry a Muslim man, they have to embrace Islam.

A QUESTION OF CHOICE
      Eshwar Lal Makheja meets us at a gao shalla(cowshed) in the middle of Sukkur city. He closely watches the caretakers as they prepare fodder for the 300 cows in the premises. The more well-off members of the community in the city make voluntary contributions to arrange food for the animals. Hindus, Makheja says, consider cows sacred because their Lord Krishna would cherish the butter stolen from the neighbours in his childhood. We walk and talk as Makheja takes us on a tour of the under-construction Krishna Temple on the gao shalla’s premises.

Makheja is the mukhiya of Sukkur’s Hindu community, some of whom has lived in the region since before Partition. He is also president of the Hindu Panchayat Council’s chapter for upper Sindh — where Hindus contribute significantly to the economy through businesses, trade, exports and farming.

The well-respected community member says that debunked cases of forced conversion should not be taken at face value. The most sensitive issue, Mukheja says, is rape.

“Once a girl is raped, she is blackmailed into giving whatever statement they want recorded in the court,” he says, supposedly speaking from his own experience of handling dozens of such cases.

He questions why it is Hindu girls alone who are so eager to change their religion and elope. Why aren’t Hindu boys, who enjoy more social independence than the girls, doing the same?

Makheja, who himself comes from a wealthy upper-caste Hindu family, says that the most unfortunate thing is that their community is being pushed around and cornered despite the fact that they have lived in Sindh for generations.

“These spiritual leaders’ devotees first earn the trust of Hindu girls, and then motivate them to change their religion in some cases,” he alleges. “In other instances, the devotees kidnap the girls with the support of their pirs. Since the converted girls are not allowed to meet their families, we do not know what becomes of them,” he says.

“The situation prevailing in the province towards the Hindus is just a glimpse of the hostility towards our community,” he says. “The problem should be identified at the state level. But, unfortunately, nothing is being done on the part of the state.”

The Sindh government did, however, get involved and tried to work towards a solution.

To control the growing incidents of alleged abductions of Hindu girls, their forced conversions and marriages below the legally fixed adult age of 18 years, the PPP-led Sindh government passed a law to criminalise such acts in 2014. The Sindh Child Marriage Restraint Act sets the legal minimum age of marriage for boys and girls at 18 years. Religious groups had opposed the new law, which finally came into force following amendments to certain sections.

However, community leaders say that the new law in Sindh is being bypassed, as converted girls are being shifted to Punjab to register their marriages and conversions, because the legally fixed minimum age for marriage is 16 years in Punjab.

“Raveena and Reena were shifted to Rahim Yar Khan district in Punjab… This is the new trick to play with the law,” Eshwar Lal says. (Hari Lal, Reena and Raveena’s father, had claimed that his daughters were 14 and 16 when they were ‘abducted’. Case proceedings presided over by Chief Justice Islamabad High Court Athar Minallah had later found that the women aged 18 and 19 are adults.)

Activists and members of the Hindu community do not think that this act alone is enough. In 2016 the Sindh Assembly had unanimously passed a bill against forced conversions. But this was not signed into law due to pressure by some religious quarters.

Asad Iqbal Butt, HRCP’s vice-chairperson for the Sindh chapter, says that a very sophisticated and organised campaign is behind forced conversions of Hindu girls by religious leaders.

“These spiritual leaders’ devotees first earn the trust of Hindu girls, and then motivate them to change their religion in some cases,” he alleges. “In other instances, the devotees kidnap the girls with the support of their pirs. Since the converted girls are not allowed to meet their families, we do not know what becomes of them,” he says.

Human rights groups have been voicing their concerns over the situation in the province for a while.

[​IMG]
      Hindu minority and civil society protest against forced conversion marriages in front of the National Press Club in Islamabad, 2016 | Tanveer Shahzad/White Star

“In a majority of the cases, the girls say that they want to live with their husbands, so the judges allow them to go with their husbands,” says Zahida Detho, an activist closely working with the minority community. But she says, in many cases, the girls give these statements because they face threats at the hands of their kidnappers, who have warned them that they will cause harm to their family members unless they comply.

“The actual story unfolds when a kidnapped girl returns to her family, which is very rare,” says Detho.

Radha’s was such a rare case. Her father Vinesh had clearly mentioned in his plaint that his daughter’s kidnappers were being protected by the influential village pir Ayub Jan Sarhandi — known for having converted hundreds of Hindus, mostly women.

THE PIR OF THARPARKAR
      Sarhandi’s residence is located around 20 kilometres off the Umerkot road, where he also runs a madressah for boys. Members of the Hindu community and human rights activists in the Mirpurkhas division claim that Sarhandi uses force and his influence to suppress Hindus living in Tharparkar.

On a sunny morning, Sarhandi is sitting in his courtyard, wearing a crisp white cotton shalwar kameeez and matching headgear. He occasionally strokes his long grey beard as he carefully listens to the allegations against him. He raises his eyebrows from time to time, but does not interrupt us or lose his temper.

He takes a moment before responding. We can hear young boys reciting the Quran in the madressah.

Finally, Sarhandi responds to our questions about the community’s accusations of him patronising forced conversions of underage Hindu girls and marrying them off to Muslim men after they have abducted the girls and sexually assaulted them.

“It is all propaganda by the NGOs [non-governmental organisations] that are agents of India’s spy agency RAW [Research and Analysis Wing] and Western donors that want to defame Pakistan,” the cleric says.

He says that the claim that they only convert Hindu women is utterly false. He signals a young devotee to bring a logbook in which he and his men have recorded each conversion.

[​IMG]
      Students at Pir Ayub Jan Sarhandi’s madressah in Samaro with the seminary’s caretaker | White Star

One would expect Sarhandi to be perturbed by the laundry list of heinous acts he is accused of committing. Instead, the pirmanages to maintain a sense of humour during the interview. He opens the logbook. “This is Bheero Kohli,” he says. “A relative of the Indian cricketer Virat Kohli,” he jokes. He then continues to point out names of Hindu men who have come to him to embrace Islam.

Sarhandi vehemently opposes the Sindh Child Marriage Restraint Act that criminalises marriages of underage children. “There is no age religiously determined to embrace Islam,” he says. “Similarly, no age limit was fixed for the marriage of women.”

Sarhandi believes that people like him are the real victims and the media continues to misrepresent them, running “one-sided” stories. “Please [publish] my complete version,” he requests, giving us a knowing smile.

But men like Sarhandi and Mian Mithu routinely find themselves surrounded by journalists, taking notes and photographs as they speak. Their views on the topic of alleged forced conversions are extensively documented. As are those of representatives of the Hindu community, parents of the girls who have been allegedly abducted and human rights activists who are demanding change. The missing voices are those of the girls.

Girls like Reena, Raveena and Simran are only seen speaking in carefully curated short videos that are circulated online. Pirslike Mian Mithu speak on behalf of women like Faryal Bibi. Even in a rare case like Radha’s, where a girl has returned home after defiantly speaking her mind, she is mostly confined to her home after marriage to a Hindu man. Everyone seems to have something to say about alleged forced conversions of Sindh’s Hindu girls, except the girls themselves.

*Name changed to protect privacy.

Naeem Sahoutara is a member of staff. He tweets @NaeemSahoutara

Ali Ousat is a freelance journalist. He tweets @AliOusat

Published in Dawn, EOS, November 10th, 2019

Last edited: Nov 11, 2019
  12. HindaviSwarajya

HindaviSwarajya Regular Member

Jehadi ate one more Hindu Girl Mumbai : Sameer Khan trapped minor Hindu girl Neha, used her for sex for 2 years Then he asked Neha to run away from home to marry, he asked her to take all cash and jewellery from home Then he killed Neha after taking all cash and jewellery

Assassin 2.0 likes this.
  13. HindaviSwarajya

आगरा से #love_jihad की ये घटना होश उड़ा देगी जेहादी #यूसुफ ने 25 हिन्दु नामों से फर्जी आईडी बनाकर 70 #हिन्दु_लडकियो को प्रेमजाल मे फंसाया फिर उनका उत्पीडन कर पैसे ऐठे। अकेले यूसुफ ये अपराध नही कर सकता इसके पीछे पूरा जेहादी गिरोह होता है।

A chauhan and Assassin 2.0 like this.
  14. HariPrasad-1

HariPrasad-1 Senior Member Senior Member

Naturally. Islam is basically an ideology which is against Nationalism. When the religion identity is strongest. National or any other identity such as cultural, national, ethnic identity becomes secondary. So it goes without saying that for any Islamist, nationalism or any other identification is poison.

maniacguy likes this.
  15. HindaviSwarajya

कुशीनगर मस्जिद विस्फोट में 10KG बारूद था जिससे #AyodhaVerdict के बाद बड़े हमले की तैयारी थी। लिपिक से रिटायर मस्जिद संचालक हाजी कुतुबुद्दीन व उसका सेना में कार्यरत पोता अशफाक एजेंसियों के राडार पर है।

Assassin 2.0 likes this.
  16. 12arya

‘Journalist’ Ali Sohrab arrested by UP Police for his hate-filled comments against Kamlesh Tiwari who was hacked to death by Islamists
    Ali Sohrab’s attempts to incite and spew venom against Hindus had not stopped there. He had even threatened journalist Rohit Sardana and his child by saying he will pray for Sardana and his kid that someday in the future, Sardana’s kid should experience the ‘hatred’ caused due to Hindu-Muslims tensions.

[​IMG]
    'Journalist' Ali Sohrab
    Engagements520

Journalist Ali Sohrab, who is infamous for sharing objectionable and bigoted content on his Twitter page, has been arrested by the Uttar Pradesh police from Delhi and transit remand has been granted to the police to take him to Lucknow.

None of the charges against him entail punishment of more than 3 years. Bail should not be difficult.

— बुकरात वकील (انس) (@Vakeel_Sb) November 16, 2019

An FIR had been lodged against Sohrab at Hazratganj, Lucknow for uploading repugnant posts following the murder of Hindu samaj founder Kamlesh Tiwari. In a joint operation with the Delhi police, the Uttar Pradesh police arrested Sohrab under sections 295A, 295B, 66, 67 IT act and he is being taken to Lucknow after securing his transit remand.

[​IMG]

The Uttar Pradesh police had registered a complaint against ‘journalist’ Ali Sohrab for his inflammatory posts after Tiwari’s gruesome murder by Islamists. In his tweet, Ali Sohrab went on to wish the deceased Kamlesh Tiwari on the occasion of Diwali despite knowing that he is not alive anymore.

Read: All you need to know about the Kamlesh Tiwari murder investigation so far: Jihad, a well-hatched plan and plain brutality

Ali Sohrab’s attempts to incite and spew venom against Hindus had not stopped there. He had even threatened journalist Rohit Sardana and his child by saying he will pray for Sardana and his kid that someday in the future, Sardana’s kid should experience the ‘hatred’ caused due to Hindu-Muslims tensions. He was implying that Sardana had been instrumental in spreading hatred between the two communities. Following his hateful behaviour, the Uttar Pradesh police had registered a complaint against Ali Sohrab for inflammatory messages.

Read: Islamists celebrate the brutal murder of Kamlesh Tiwari, NDTV leading the charge with their attempts to trivialise the crime

Sohrab had been continuously indulging in sharing fake and inciteful posts on his social media pages. In September, following the abrogation of Article 370 by the centre, Sohrab had tried to pass off an old image of two army men cleaning a pool of blood on a road as a recent one. He shared the misleading image implying that it was taken during the ongoing situation in Kashmir

indiatester and A chauhan like this.
  17. HariPrasad-1

HariPrasad-1 Senior Member Senior Member

Cause of the backwardness is the ideology they believe in.

south block likes this.
  18. MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

INDIA
    3-MIN READ

Ayodhya Verdict: All India Muslim Personal Law Board to file review petition against Supreme Court judgment

"According to Islamic law Shariyat, we cannot accept any other land to construct the mosque," AIMPLB secretary Zafaryab Jilani said.

Reported By: DNA WEB TEAM | Edited By: Joydeep Bose | Source: DNA webdesk | Updated: Nov 17, 2019, 05:42 PM IST

[​IMG]

The All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB) has decided to file a review petition against the November 9 Supreme Court verdict in the Ayodhya Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid title dispute case, the Board's executive committee informed on Sunday after a meeting chaired in Lucknow, Uttar Pradesh.

Syed Qasim Rasool Ilyas, All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB): The Board has decided to file a review petition regarding Supreme Court's verdict on Ayodhya case. pic.twitter.com/fV6M2Lifhc

— ANI UP (@ANINewsUP) November 17, 2019
    Among those who were present in the meeting were AIMPLB secretary Zafaryab Jilani and AIMIM chief Asaduddin Owaisi. As per reports, some senior lawyers were also invited to the meeting to discuss the issue.

"The Supreme Court's decision to allot an alternate five-acre land to Muslims is not acceptable to us", AIMPLB secretary Zafaryab Jilani said, adding, "According to Islamic law Shariyat, we cannot accept any other land to construct the mosque."

Efforts will be put to file the review petition within 30 days of the Supreme Court judgment, he said.

Zafaryab Jilani, All India Muslim Personal Law Board (AIMPLB): We will put our full efforts to file the review petitions within 30 days of Ayodhya judgement. https://t.co/PG2HKp4tQA

Maulana Arshad Madani of the Jamiar Ulama-e-Hind had earlier said that they're aware that "the review petition will be dismissed 100%" still they must file the petition. "It is our right," he had said.

Maulana Arshad Madani, Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind on AIMPLB meeting on Supreme Court's Ayodhya Verdict: Despite the fact that we already know that our review petition will be dismissed 100%, we must file a review petition. It is our right. pic.twitter.com/VvvnkqEtnX

Muslim stakeholders in the Ayodhya case have been sharply divided on the issue of going in for a review petition after the Supreme Court verdict gave the entire disputed land for temple construction and said that the Muslims would be given five acres of land 'elsewhere' in Ayodhya.

The Chairman of the UP Sunni Central Waqf Board Zufar Faruqi had said that he is not in the favour of filing a review petition in the case. However, the All India Babri Masjid Action Committee (AIBMAC) convener Zafaryab Jilani, had expressed his dissatisfaction with the verdict and said he would study the judgment and then file a review petition. Thereby, the decision to file a review petition was taken by the AIMPLB today.

All India Majlis-e-Ittehadul Muslimeen (AIMIM) president and MP Asaduddin Owaisi had, too, earlier said that he was not satisfied with the Supreme Court verdict on Ram Janmabhoomi-Babri Masjid title dispute case, adding that the "Supreme Court is indeed supreme but not infallible."

Owaisi had said: "I am not satisfied with the verdict. The Supreme Court is indeed supreme but not infallible. We have full faith in the Constitution. We were fighting for our legal rights. We do not need five-acre land as a donation."

Owaisi called the policy of allowing a five-acre alternate land to the Muslims 'patronising'. The AIMIM president said, "We were fighting for our legal right. In my opinion, we should reject this five-acre land offer. Don't patronise us."

Shia Cleric Maulana Kalbe Jawad, however, said, "We humbly accept SC verdict, I am thankful to God that Muslims, by and large, have accepted this verdict and the dispute has ended now. Though its their(Muslim Personal law board) right to file review petition I think the matter should just end now."

In a 5-0 unanimous decision, the Supreme Court on Saturday ruled that the disputed 2.77 acre land in Ayodhya will go to Hindus while Muslims will be given a 5-acre plot at an alternate location in the city for construction of the mosque.

The apex court, however, handed over the land to the government to take measures for maintaining peace and harmony and law and order. The government will create a Board of Trust and formulate a scheme within three months.

19. south block

south block up your a**

His ilk need a bamboo up that a** for sure.

vampyrbladez likes this.
  20. A chauhan

A chauhan "अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l" = PKAKB Senior Member

Reality of "law abiding Indian Muslims"...

vampyrbladez likes this.