Islamic Terrorists responsible for massacre of Sikhs in Kashmir, Not Indian Army

panduranghari

Re: Islamic Terrorists Responsible for Massacre of Sikhs in Kashmir Not the Indian Ar

^^^^^^ I'm always shocked how these HROs and NGOs without any evidence blame all wrong doings on the Army or Hindus!

Then I look at their allegiance and monetary sources and viola......Jihadi and Evangelist organizations are their true masters! These Jhola Chap page 3 type NGOs are the biggest danger to the country and WE NEED TO HAVE A FORMAL ORGANIZATION AUDITING THEIR BOOKS AND SOURCES OF FUNDS!
Where are these secularists now?

'Bloody deluded twats' as Alex Feruson will call them.

panduranghari

Re: Islamic Terrorists Responsible for Massacre of Sikhs in Kashmir Not the Indian Ar

A paki asks an Indian, ' what is the difference between Indians and Dogs?'
Indian says,'A Border'.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag

First, I dont believe any propaganda. I knew from the very beginning it was done by LeT in army uniforms. It was an old tactics by the millitants in Kasmir.

Second, No one said that massacre was done by Indian Army except some Khalistani organisations (hiding in Canda and in tune with their Paki masters) and seperatist groups in Kashmir.

Third, from Mahmood Gajnavi to todays Pakistani generals- they have all been using Islam to fulfill their ambition. Without , fanning the religios zeal of his people it would not have been possible to gather an army and raid Hindustan. Even Babur mentioned in his autography how one of his commander cheered up his soldier by name of Islam who were dejected and fearful of Rana Sangha's soldier after suffering in some scuffles before battle of Khanua. How the Pakistanis are using 'Islam' is no need to explain.

The real danger associated with 'Eye for an eye " measure is that it never ends like the story of Raktabeej. One opponent falls and ten come to take its place. The people who burn the train in Godhra never bother to think what will happen to their fellow men. The people who involved in riots in Gujrat never bothered to think that some of the sufferers or people sympathic to them will come back for revenge. SInce the collapse of Babri Mosque this chain is continuing. Personally, I have no doubt about the Babri Mosque was built destroying temple. May be many more constructions are there in India. But I am afraid any attempt to so called "Historic Justice" will only lead to chain of blood bath. Every concerned citizen should understand the political game which is being played behind religion and do what he need to do.

You can use the virtual space you have via the social networking sites or the forums like DFI either to bridge gap between people and remove distrust or just to fan emotion. It's all upon you.
Now thats sensible.

We are not here to be taken as a right-left winger but to explore the mentality/views of differenent communities. Unfortunately at the moment someone try to defend his religion he is painted as Far-Right/RSS/Neo-Nazi whereas the culprits enjoy the "Secular" rights India has given to them like a parasite.

Islam and Hinduism BOTH need to change with time... we need to abolish few bad traits which has rotten the religions.Islam has been turned into a Killing/Conversion Cult and Caste is still prevalent in Hindus.

We dont want further divisions of India on the basis of muslim majority and have FULL RIGHTS to defend the birthplace of Hinduism/Sikhism/Jainism/Buddhism. The way people are defending Islam without criticizing it's bad things gives a sign that people want to make everyone believe its the true so called "Religion of peace and Perfect". I am not advocating violence here but any action which we can take in the best manner.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
I object the use of word Islamic terrorists by poster.

1. Its against the rule of forum to edit heading/titles.

2. LeT is not a religious organization.

3. By just writing their name 'LeT' the message will go across well and everyone be able to know who they are, what they do, and by whom they have been supported.

Pakistan is waging war against India for its strategic interest (water, better connectivity with China, level the scores of 1971, bog down our army for China and for its terrorist activities in rest of our states etc.) not for religious crusade. Pakistanis army will be the first who will rape, loot, pillage, burn all the sufi and shia shrines and killing their followers on large scale first when/if they ever be able to capture Srinagar.

Indians should discuss, disseminate and enjoy such revelations going in our favour, proving our point, stand and sanity (which we lost due to vicious propaganda previously) objectively by exposing/pointing at Pakistan's cunning strategic designs than sounding communal, creating bad taste in everyone mouth unnecessarily and deviating from the actual topic itself.

There will be many days and topic when we can pull our knives out at each other to prove who are the biggest religious a$$holes of India.

But when you are at war with your enemy in one particular thread, don't show them your stupidities and disagreements.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Imagine the agony and punishment that the blamed Army personnel and their families, relatives and friends would have undergone and still undergoing for being blamed for Chhettisingpura. You blame an officer or a jawan, his entire social environment is under punishment for acts for which they were never responsible.

The worst part is that our political leadership, bureaucrats and police trouble them the most. If this is not demoralising than what could be?

http://punjabmonitor.com/chittisinghpora/relevant_news_items.html

Last edited:

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Imagine the agony and punishment that the blamed Army personnel and their families, relatives and friends would have undergone and still undergoing for being blamed for Chhettisingpura. You blame an officer or a jawan, his entire social environment is under punishment for acts for which they were never responsible.

The worst part is that our political leadership, bureaucrats and police trouble them the most. If this is not demoralising than what could be?

You are absolutely right.

We all know that 99% of the cases filed against Army posted in J&K are fake done by Hurriyat goons on Pakistan's payroll to gains tactical advantage when they are planing something notorious or against individual officers or company giving them hard times.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
I object the use of word Islamic terrorists by poster.

1. Its against the rule of forum to edit heading/titles.
2. LeT is not a religious organization.
3. By just writing their name 'LeT' the message will go across well and everyone be able to know who they are, what they do, and by whom they have been supported.

Pakistan is waging war against India for its strategic interest (water, better connectivity with China, level the scores of 1971, bog down our army for China and for its terrorist activities in rest of our states etc.) not for religious crusade. Pakistanis army will be the first who will rape, loot, pillage, burn all the sufi and shia shrines and killing their followers on large scale first when/if they ever be able to capture Srinagar.

Indians should discuss, disseminate and enjoy such revelations going in our favour, proving our point, stand and sanity (which we lost due to vicious propaganda previously) objectively by exposing/pointing at Pakistan's cunning strategic designs than sounding communal, creating bad taste in everyone mouth unnecessarily and deviating from the actual topic itself.

There will be many days and topic when we can pull our knives out at each other to prove who are the biggest religious a$$holes of India.

But when you are at war with your enemy in one particular thread, don't show them your stupidities and disagreements.
Pakis govt/army is filled with the worst extremist mentality Islamist.Bangladesh learned that about the Pakis and parted away but only after they losing 3 million lives from the hands of Pakis.Now Baloch and Sindhis are realizing its enough.

You are absolutely right.

We all know that 99% of the cases filed against Army posted in J&K are fake done by Hurriyat goons on Pakistan's payroll to gains tactical advantage when they are planing something notorious or against individual officers or company giving them hard times.
We all know what happened to Paki agent Shabir Shah when he was caught red handed inciting religious riots in Kashmir by saying Hindus burned the Sufi Shrine. Below is the face of Hurriyat the Paki sponsered party. No wonder this pic is banned on paki forums :lol:

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional

@Sabir,

The army was blamed and the cloud on the Army remained.

Here is an example:

I was the only survivor.

Presently I am working in the civil secretariat so I live in Jammu as well as in Srinagar but still I prefer to live outside the valley. I don't feel safe for which I have talked to state as well as central government. I feel somewhere something wrong has happened, as the probe has not yet begun. That night is still haunts me. That incident changed everything for our family. On one side they are saying we are a democratic country and on the other they kill innocent people. I think if there would be a war between India and Pakistan they won't use those many bullets which they used to kill our men.
http://kashmirlife.net/wp1/wordpress/the-lone-survivor-nanak-singh/
Anyone reading this and such media report would naturally feel that the Army has gone on a rampage and the Govt was covering up!

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Imagine the agony and punishment that the blamed Army personnel and their families, relatives and friends would have undergone and still undergoing for being blamed for Chhettisingpura. You blame an officer or a jawan, his entire social environment is under punishment for acts for which they were never responsible

News Items on Chittisinghpura
Well said.

It is very demoralising on top of that!

natarajan

So, what are you waiting for? Draw your sword and go out. Take Natarajan with you if possible.....
Is it against me ? if so please go and meet psycho doctor before its too late

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
I knew from the very beginning it was done by LeT in army uniforms.
Well, you are a rare one.

Most felt that there could be something fishy going on.

The complete Kashmir issue right from the beginning, from the Pakistani standpoint, was on religion and we cannot go away from this fact.

Sabir

DFI TEAM

@Sabir,

The army was blamed and the cloud on the Army remained.

Here is an example:

Anyone reading this and such media report would naturally feel that the Army has gone on a rampage and the Govt was covering up!
Sir, I said only few groups with vested interet blamed Army. May be this man was disillusioned by the propaganda. Neither any political party nor the mainstream media supported it. The security forces came under criticism actually after few days when they shot down 6 men said to be involved in the massacre in the Sikh village. These guys were proved to be local villagers not terrorists from Pakistan. As much I can remember they sent DNA samples to Hydrabad. Some security personnel found guilty and punished. The link Bhadra has given is actually mentioned the punishment of the officers involved in the next incident not in the massacre of the Sikh Village.

Sabir

DFI TEAM

Is it against me ? if so please go and meet psycho doctor before its too late
I met....he said Natarajan is the root cause of my problem... :)

Sabir

DFI TEAM
Well, you are a rare one.

Most felt that there could be something fishy going on.

The complete Kashmir issue right from the beginning, from the Pakistani standpoint, was on religion and we cannot go away from this fact.

Most of the people thought the same way I thought. I am sure you too. (you are too experienced to understand the tactics).....of course there are people who search for hidden truth in everything...

afako

Hindufying India
Country flag
What America said then to appease the NaPaks:

Mighty Almighty: Reflections on God, America. "During my visit to India in 2000, some Hindu militants decided to vent their outrage by murdering 38 Sikhs in cold blood. If I hadn't made the trip, the victims would probably still be alive. If I hadn't made the trip because I feared what religious extremists might do, I couldn't have done my job as president of the United States,'' Clinton writes about what came to be known as the Chhatisingpora massacre.
Clinton goofs up on J&K killings

natarajan

Most of the people thought the same way I thought. I am sure you too. (you are too experienced to understand the tactics).....of course there are people who search for hidden truth in everything...
I dont have anything against you and why should we fight each other as i am even planning to meet you in future when i come to kolkatta

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles