Islamic Magazine in Kerala calls for Destruction of Israel

trackwhack

If the center decides, the mallu muslims can be easily put in their place. First step, stop allowing applications for slave labor jobs in the gulf. I dont understand how a proud civilization as ours, irrespective of the financial apathy we are in, allows our citizens to be involved in menial jobs, wiping the asses of uneducated, illeterate oil sheikhs.

Mallu muslims have zero self esteem to be kissing wahabbi ass.

Bangalorean

Ambassador
Country flag
If the center decides, the mallu muslims can be easily put in their place. First step, stop allowing applications for slave labor jobs in the gulf. I dont understand how a proud civilization as ours, irrespective of the financial apathy we are in, allows our citizens to be involved in menial jobs, wiping the asses of uneducated, illeterate oil sheikhs.

Mallu muslims have zero self esteem to be kissing wahabbi ass.
I think there will be an auto-correction soon. The market is facing a desperate shortage of qualified skilled labour - we have enough people to do donkey's work like sifting sand or lifting blocks, but we have a shortage of skilled labour. As more and more construction happens in India along with the slowdown in the Gulf, a lot of these people will come back and work in various parts of India. It is good enough if they are dispersed in various parts of India like Bangalore, Delhi, Mumbai, Hyderabad, etc. - they create problems only when they all congregate in Kerala.

JBH22

Lets all accept ISLAM and whole earth will be at peace.
i get your sarcasm but If it was that easy.

See across our border a so called state was created for Muslims in South East Asia results is Sunnis vs Shia, Mohajirs getting a$$ drilled, in other parts of the world wahabbis don't like sufis etc.

So in short the holier than thou craze will still go on.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles