Islamic cleric bans women from touching bananas, cucumbers for sexual resemblance

niharjhatn

After seeing all this women should be banned from farms and grocery stores unassisted.
Hehe... I see what the cleric is doing... he is breaking down the GLASS CEILING - all the gender inequalities. From now on, women are the bread winners in society, men stay at home and do all the cooking with cucumbers and bananas :D

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Hehe... I see what the cleric is doing... he is breaking down the GLASS CEILING - all the gender inequalities. From now on, women are the bread winners in society, men stay at home and do all the cooking with cucumbers and bananas :D
what about if gay men get any ideas when they stay at home and cook dinner? should they be banned too?

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Bamboo is used as cooking utensils in the East.

That should also not be looked at!

niharjhatn

what about if gay men get any when they stay at home and cook dinner? should they be banned too?
No, thats what the cleric is hoping for in the first place.

He's going to be doing a lot of cooking in his house... and not just in the kitchen :D

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
Oh boy that was lots of Laugh. Now some one should the do Ph.D on this very subject or may be write a book on these PENIS LOOKING eatables. You guys are forcing me to spend money on color printer so that I can distribute them to friends. I have nothing to contribute but enjoy what ever is posted. One idea might work take a print out and make a shopping list in colour.

Virendra

Ambassador
Country flag
And I thought probably the world was getting saner and civilized.
Why do most of these baffling good news come from Saudi Arabia?
I mean there are so many Muslim countries.

The thread is priceless humor by the way .. can't stop laughing :D

Regards,
Virendra

Last edited:

agentperry

dont know about arab women but this cleric is surely dirty minded. he imagine women doing hmmmm things with banana and cucumber. cheap man. who made him top cop?

sukhish

mulas will remian mulas, true to their core. no wonder muslims have not progressed socially all these years. if these are suppose to be the
teachers of the hwole community, I feel sorry for them.

pmaitra

dont know about arab women but this cleric is surely dirty minded. he imagine women doing hmmmm things with banana and cucumber. cheap man. who made him top cop?
The cleric only has a problem with women thinking or bananas or cucumbers. He, however, is silent about his own banana. Plain hypocrite! When will these numbskulls learn to mind their own business?

Funny how these clerics have no problem with multi-partner sex and the pathetic attempt at legitimising such actions under the cover of a terminology called polygamy!

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles