Islamabad — a city only for the rich?

praneet.bajpaie

In a universe where India is the center you could claim a trophy for this.
But we don't care what a palace or a jhonpri costs in Delhi or Chandigarh.

What matters is that Islamabad is a very clean, modern and a worldclass city with a population of more than a million. It's expensive due to its western standards and beauty.
You want to measure cities now?

OK come to Chandigarh, Gandhinagar??

Can we compare Indian and Pakistani cities now??

Mumbai is a Alpha city, New Delhi is a Alpha- city, Bangalore is a Beta+ city
The closest a Paki city comes to this is Karachi which is Beta-

So your biggest and most prosperous city is not as prosperous as Bangalore.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Alpha_world_city#Alpha_world_cities

Last edited:

Neo

For a lot of Pakis, India is the centre of universe. How could you explain so many Pakis living here while no Indians want to go and live in Pakistan??
I don't know how many Pakistanis actually live in India but there are thousands of Indians living in Pakistan. The number in 1981 was about 19.000.
Many Pakistanis have family in India as half the muslim polulation stayed there after the partition.

praneet.bajpaie

I don't know how many Pakistanis actually live in India but there are thousands of Indians living in Pakistan. The number in 1981 was about 19.000.
Many Pakistanis have family in India as half the muslim polulation stayed there after the partition.
Give proof about the 19000 figure, if that's true. Name some cause I can name lots of Pakis living in India.

There are thousands of Pakis coming over to India to get medical treatment on a regular basis. Lots of Paki artists live in Mumbai now.

Last edited:

Neo

Source is wiki and the data is old, from 1981.

There is a Pakistani website where you can interact with Indian nationals living in Pakistan.
If hou want that link, I'd be more than happy to share it.

Neo

Give proof about the 19000 figure, if that's true. Name some cause I can name lots of Pakis living in India.

There are thousands of Pakis coming over to India to get medical treatment on a regular basis. Lots of Paki artists live in Mumbai now.
I believe India issued 6000 medical visas in 2013. People prefer India over Dubai, Singapore, Hong Ko g or London because the treatment is relatively cheaper there and language is not a barrier in many cities.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
In a universe where India is the center you could claim a trophy for this.
But we don't care what a palace or a jhonpri costs in Delhi or Chandigarh.

What matters is that Islamabad is a very clean, modern and a worldclass city with a population of more than a million. It's expensive due to its western standards and beauty.
A jhopri or chall in Mumbai cost around Rs 40 lakh :tongue:

praneet.bajpaie

There is a Pakistani website where you can interact with Indian nationals living in Pakistan.
Who are these so called Indians living in Pakistan?? Dawood Ibrahim?

Abdul karim Tunda??

or the Bhatkal Brothers?? but then again terrorists from all over the world travel to Pakistan for its "world class" terror training facilities??

praneet.bajpaie

Neo, there is a difference between expatriation and immigration. Don't you know that?? and here I thought Indians were immigrating to Pakistan.

Whew

Blackwater

Neo ↑

Who are these so called Indians living in Pakistan?? Dawood Ibrahim?

Abdul karim Tunda??

or the Bhatkal Brothers?? but then again terrorists from all over the world travel to Pakistan for its "world class" terror training facilities??
Embasy staff and people like sania mirza who are married to paki males. there r lot of ladies in UP,bihar, Hyderabad who married their cousin in pakistan and they still possess Indian passport

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles