Islam 'hates' US and 'tremendous hatred' defines the religion: Donald Trump

Screambowl

Ghanta Senior Member?
Country flag
ha ha ha India is different case................ Minority.... Whites have good track record of Appeasement. Said already wait&see muslims are already treated as terrorists&scums. :lol:
There is no much difference between society in India and in US NOW. The only difference is their borders are highly secure and they have made it secure through their minds and money play. We are lacking in that. Indians do not know how to keep voice. There is a need to make world realize that we are in the mainstream and not a third world country which they still believe.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Buddy you agree it or not world is running by WEST DEFINED RULES we are mere players.Now after many years Islam is facing its existential threat.

China run by CCP 'Communists' without communism ..... is it strange!.West brings 'democracy' to the China for that India is the best & only option.

Wait for few more years you see Wars&then Democratic republic of China.
World will see heavy turmoil in the coming years. USA may not last as a country despite its superpower status now.

Usa is an artificial state. It is not a nation defined on ethnicity, race or culture. Its survival is doubtful.

China may become a democracy like Taiwan but it will come after very heavy bloodshed.

garg_bharat

Country flag
What!........ 'How many times have you heard official US diplomatic channels criticizing Saudi Arabia for its lack of democracy, FoE, minority rights, beheadings? Compare that to the amount of sermons India gets'.

Do you really think Pakistan or Saudi cares about US opinion NO instead they say STFUSA. So instead criticizing USA using malala/some liberals(oscar for documentary artists).That is all part of the game.
I only know one thing, word trade center was bombed first by Pakistani and then by Saudi.

Usa neither attacked Pakistan nor Saudi. It attacked Iraq which did not attack usa in any way.

This shows american logic.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
The only difference is their borders are highly secure and they have made it secure through their minds and money play.
I doubt this is true.
From what I heard Mexicans who "know" people make it through these borders pretty easily.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
World will see heavy turmoil in the coming years. USA may not last as a country despite its superpower status now.

Usa is an artificial state. It is not a nation defined on ethnicity, race or culture. Its survival is doubtful.

China may become a democracy like Taiwan but it will come after very heavy bloodshed.
Ethnic affiliation, Linguistic affiliation and religious/cultural affilition, I think, should be looked at.
Here, Linguistic category seems okay: Overwhelming majority of Americans speak American Eng, though Spanish speakers are increasing in numbers in the South.
Religious/cultural affiliation also seems okay considering that most Americans are xtians, practising or otherwise. Religious minorities are a negligible percentage of the total population.
And Ethnic affiliations/race seems okay too: Nearly 75% of Americans are Europid, and 15% Negroid. Both these groups can be considered as American. The rest are asians and hispanics. Asians are not a threat but hispanics, maybe.
Even so, I understand what you say when you refer to the USA as an artificial state; you are referring to the fact that its ethnogenesis is from various different groups who were brought together over the last 4 centuries. So yeah, maybe it will not survive as a single state when the economic shit hits the fans.

If China turns to Western democracy by overthrow of CCP, it will probably break into a few nations; various foreign interests will aid that.

Last edited:

dhananjay1

Donald Trump should understand that Muslims worship the same 'jealous god' as christians do. Muslims love non-Muslims as much as Christians love non-Christians. :lol:

garg_bharat

Country flag
Ethnic affiliation, Linguistic affiliation and religious/cultural affilition, I think, should be looked at.
Here, Linguistic category seems okay: Overwhelming majority of Americans speak American Eng, though Spanish speakers are increasing in numbers in the South.
Religious/cultural affiliation also seems okay considering that most Americans are xtians, practising or otherwise. Religious minorities are a negligible percentage of the total population.
And Ethnic affiliations/race seems okay too: Nearly 75% of Americans are Europid, and 15% Negroid. Both these groups can be considered as American. The rest are asians and hispanics. Asians are not a threat but hispanics, maybe.
Even so, I understand what you say when you refer to the USA as an artificial state; you are referring to the fact that its ethnogenesis is from various different groups who were brought together over the last 4 centuries. So yeah, maybe it will not survive as a single state when the economic shit hits the fans.

If China turns to Western democracy by overthrow of CCP, it will probably break into a few nations; various foreign interests will aid that.
White race is not a single ethnicity. Black race is not a single ethnicity as well.

My statement is a prediction, which will come true in less than ten years.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Donald Trump should understand that Muslims worship the same 'jealous god' as christians do. Muslims love non-Muslims as much as Christians love non-Christians. :lol:
Christian god is different from Muslim god. Both have human gods, but description is different.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
White race is not a single ethnicity. Black race is not a single ethnicity as well.
In Europe yes, "White race" is not a single group, but situation is different in the US where white is mostly a single group (except white hispanic) and so on.
Other than the recent immigrants of either groups (white/black), both groups have essentially been americanized, if I'm not mistaken. @pmaitra am I right about this, at least this is what I felt.

My statement is a prediction, which will come true in less than ten years.
Maybe or maybe not. Nobody can predict future with 100% accuracy.
This USA break-up idea has been around for a while: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Igor_Panarin
Do you find your views similar to Panarin?

sasum

Atheist but not Communists.
It is said, you can trust a harlot but not US, although both are equally evil.

sasum

In Europe yes, "White race" is not a single group, but situation is different in the US where white is mostly a single group (except white hispanic) and so on.
But are not native Whites in US anglo-saxons? Although other white immigrant groups like Germans & Jews (science & technology, sports) Brits, Aussies, Canadians, French (cinema, dance, music, literature, fashion, performing arts, entrepreneurship) Scandinavians (all the above), contributed a lot towards making US, engine-room of human civilization.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
But are not native Whites in US anglo-saxons? Although other white immigrant groups like Germans & Jews (science & technology, sports) Brits, Aussies, Canadians, French (cinema, dance, music, literature, fashion, performing arts, entrepreneurship) Scandinavians (all the above), contributed a lot towards making US, engine-room of human civilization.
Most Americans are of German descent if I'm not mistaken.
But even though, they may say they have German or Italian ancestry they consider/identify themselves as Americans or at best White Americans.
I don't live in the US now (flag is proxy server flag), so take everything I say with caution :)

sasum

Early settlers of US were Britishers. Britishers in turn were Natives of erstwhile Prussia (combined entity of Austria, Germany, Russia commonly called anglo-saxons). So essentially you are right. White American natives are Germans. Also I forgot to mention contributions of Italian immigrants:cool1: especially in organised crimes.

Last edited:

garg_bharat

Country flag
But even though, they may say they have German or Italian ancestry they consider/identify themselves as Americans or at best White Americans.
I don't live in the US now (flag is proxy server flag), so take everything I say with caution :)
There is only one religion of usa - greed.
Greed and self gratification drives america.

As roman empire fell eventually due to "money problems", same is predicted for USA.

People miss that USA is running large budget deficits since 80s.

USA is also running large trade deficits since 80s.

Now public debt is growing very fast, which is clearly unsustainable.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Trump will have massive problems if elected.

Social spending is unsustainable.
Military spending is unsustainable.

What will he do? Chop heads?

garg_bharat

Country flag
Indians have a habit of backing the wrong horse.

When USSR was dying, India was on USSR side.
When USA is dying, India is on USA side.

Isn't it great. Is there something wrong with Hindu mind??
At least Pakistani have chosen a rising star called China.

As I said before, be very careful with USA. The temptation to buy US arms should be resisted.

VaghaDeva

sum gai
China is not a rising star they will eventually collapse due to overpopulation, population density in the east as well as pollution

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles