ISIS wants to conquer India

Blu

Highly impossible ....Countries like
Turkey(nato member)
Iran(shiya State)
Pakistan(nuclear state,but full of pro-isis madarsa)
Tibet(controled by china)
and India,sri-lanka,burma

They r too hard to be conquered by ISIS both militarily and ideologically ( also economically ) ...

Varoon2

Country flag
^
You would be excused for thinking that similar bans occur in India, for victims of Islamic terror. Because we rarely hear of people speaking publicly about their encounters with such terrorists. Certainly, the mainstream media doesn't give them much coverage.

Vinash

Country flag
^
You would be excused for thinking that similar bans occur in India, for victims of Islamic terror. Because we rarely hear of people speaking publicly about their encounters with such terrorists. Certainly, the mainstream media doesn't give them much coverage.
Remember the RSS guy killed in Kerala recently? Jihadis took out a celebration rally in Kerala.

How many Indian channels have covered these savages?

Vinash

Country flag
We have enough of these internally already and demography is destiny. Sadly but surely we are being ghazwa-fied.
BS. This is something people who don't understand demographics say and it's not rooted in reality.
Apart from certain parts like North Kerala, East WB, South Assam and West UP they'll never be 25% of the population in other parts of India.

In my state, they are 7% and their TFR is below replacement level.

M's will never cross 25% of India's total population.

maximus777

Country flag
BS. This is something people who don't understand demographics say and it's not rooted in reality.
Apart from certain parts like North Kerala, East WB, South Assam and West UP they'll never be 25% of the population in other parts of India.

Census data is bogus and far from reality. Their vote bank impact is far beyond the percentages. One can only imagine what they would be 25%. Sekoolar sarkar, babaji vishwaguru, deracinated/indifferent dhimmis, cucked babus will all add to their impact.

How can they be below replacement level if they are allowed multiple wives and unlimited kids? Not to mention the illegal migration from the neighboring countries. Isn't it already the fastest growing demographic the world over? I am hoping against hope that there will be a messiah to save Bharat but we are a liberal democracy and not Mao's PRC.

Vinash

Country flag
Census data is bogus and far from reality. Their vote bank impact is far beyond the percentages. One can only imagine what they would be 25%. Sekoolar sarkar, babaji vishwaguru, deracinated/indifferent dhimmis, cucked babus will all add to their impact.

How can they be below replacement level if they are allowed multiple wives and unlimited kids? Not to mention the illegal migration from the neighboring countries. Isn't it already the fastest growing demographic the world over? I am hoping against hope that there will be a messiah to save Bharat but we are a liberal democracy and not Mao's PRC.
If you can't deal with 25% while being 70%, you don't deserve to exist. It's as simple as that.

What you've posted is widely talked about in RW circles but it's fear mongering and nothing more.

I said M's have a TFR below replacement level in my state i.e Andhra. Even country wide, it's only around 2.4 and it'll fall to 2.1 in a decade or two.

Take Kerala for example, M's are having 2.5 kids while Hindus continue to have 1.5 kids. Who's to blame here? If M's were having 5-6 kids on average I can understand but it's "liberalized" Hindus who are happy with 1.5 TFR that's causing demographic change in Kerala.

Why has Hindu TFR country wide fallen to 2? Can't they match M TFR of 2.4? M's aren't having 5-6 kids. The odd case is used to spread fear that all M's are having 5-6 kids.

As for illegal immigration, you don't seem to realize how big a number 100 Crores is. Even if 10 Lakh Muslim Illegals migrate from Bangladesh, it's still 0.1% of Hindu population.

hope that there will be a messiah to save Bharat
Yes Yes let's not take personal responsibility, let's have a TFR of 1.5 and pray for a messiah to arrive.

maximus777

Country flag
If you can't deal with 25% while being 70%, you don't deserve to exist. It's as simple as that.

What you've posted is widely talked about in RW circles but it's fear mongering and nothing more.

I said M's have a TFR below replacement level in my state i.e Andhra. Even country wide, it's only around 2.4 and it'll fall to 2.1 in a decade or two.

Take Kerala for example, M's are having 2.5 kids while Hindus continue to have 1.5 kids. Who's to blame here? If M's were having 5-6 kids on average I can understand but it's "liberalized" Hindus who are happy with 1.5 TFR that's causing demographic change in Kerala.

Why has Hindu TFR country wide fallen to 2? Can't they match M TFR of 2.4? M's aren't having 5-6 kids. The odd case is used to spread fear that all M's are having 5-6 kids.

As for illegal immigration, you don't seem to realize how big a number 100 Crores is. Even if 10 Lakh Muslim Illegals migrate from Bangladesh, it's still 0.1% of Hindu population.

Yes Yes let's not take personal responsibility, let's have a TFR of 1.5 and pray for a messiah to arrive.
Precisely my point. Historically we haven't done great while being in greater majority than 70%. A few thousand Turks/Afghans/Persians/British/Portuguese/French colonized Bharat for centuries. We have already lost about 40% of our land mass to partition. There are a few states within present India which are beyond redemption. The percentage of liberalized/deracinated crowd will only increase in number, meaning after a while not much of the 70% will give a flying eff about civilizational roots.

Just to set the perspective, I don't believe India/Bharat came into existence in 1947 and it has been a sanatana civilization since time immemorial. Whether we deserve it or not, Bharat as a dharmic civilization will be wiped out in the next few generations.

Vinash

Country flag
Precisely my point. Historically we haven't done great while being in greater majority than 70%. A few thousand Turks/Afghans/Persians/British/Portuguese/French colonized Bharat for centuries. We have already lost about 40% of our land mass to partition. There are a few states within present India which are beyond redemption. The percentage of liberalized/deracinated crowd will only increase in number, meaning after a while not much of the 70% will give a flying eff about civilizational roots.

Just to set the perspective, I don't believe India/Bharat came into existence in 1947 and it has been a sanatana civilization since time immemorial. Whether we deserve it or not, Bharat as a dharmic civilization will be wiped out in the next few generations.
India other than Spain is one of the few places that succesfully drove out Islamic invasions.

You are a typical product of our schools which teach specific history where the heroics of our forefathers aren't taught.

British colonization came when India was already weakened by Islamic rule and we were lagging behind European nations in technology.

Civilizations have highs and lows. You are concentrating on lows and not seeing the positive side of things.

Bharat as a dharmic civilization will be wiped out in the next few generations.
Won't happen. Dhimmi Hindus need a kick on the butt to wake up and it'll happen. We'll only get stronger.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

That's not the only thing though, conversion is also a major factor. They actually don't even have to cross 50% in order to be a threat. They were around 20-30% during Partition too. That's all they need to turn the country into a hellhole.

Vinash

Country flag
That's not the only thing though, conversion is also a major factor. They actually don't even have to cross 50% in order to be a threat. They were around 20-30% during Partition too. That's all they need to turn the country into a hellhole.
Survival of the fittest! If you can't deal with 25% when you are 70%, you DESERVE to go extinct.

It's shocking to see Hindus not understand basic nature considering our religion is deeply entwined with it.

Even a benevolent one like Rama went bonkers on Ravana. I don't even need to bring more violent gods to convey my point.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Survival of the fittest! If you can't deal with 25% when you are 70%, you DESERVE to go extinct.

It's shocking to see Hindus not understand basic nature considering our religion is deeply entwined with it.

Even a benevolent one like Rama went bonkers on Ravana. I don't even need to bring more violent gods to convey my point.
Sure, if it was just them vs us like during Partition, there is no way in hell that the 25% will ever hold up against 70%. But unlike the Partition, this time the government, police, media, courts and practically every other institution will be fighting on behalf of the minorities and attacking the 70%. When you include that, things change drastically.

Vinash

Country flag
Sure, if it was just them vs us like during Partition, there is no way in hell that the 25% will ever hold up against 70%. But unlike the Partition, this time the government, police, media, courts and practically every other institution will be fighting on behalf of the minorities and attacking the 70%. When you include that, things change drastically.
Disagree with every single point you made here particularly the bold ones.

M's are seen as useful idiots who vote as a block by Indian liberals. They are a votebank nothing more. If push comes to shove and it goes beyond politics i.e partition etc, even Liberals will stay silent when we wreck them in their ghettos.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Disagree with every single point you made here particularly the bold ones.

M's are seen as useful idiots who vote as a block by Indian liberals. They are a votebank nothing more. If push comes to shove and it goes beyond politics i.e partition etc, even Liberals will stay silent when we wreck them in their ghettos.
I don't think so, even if most liberals may see them as useful idiots, the Commie Leftist hatred and animosity against the RW and Hindus is much more. I think they will do their utmost to assist the minorities in any kind of violence or riots.

But I will admit that it could be how you say too.

Perhaps in a few years, the behavior and actions of the Leftist nexus will make their future strategies more transparent to read.

Vinash

Country flag
I don't think so, even if most liberals may see them as useful idiots, the Commie Leftist hatred and animosity against the RW and Hindus is much more. I think they will do their utmost to assist the minorities in any kind of violence or riots.

But I will admit that it could be how you say too.

Perhaps in a few years, the behavior and actions of the Leftist nexus will make their future strategies more transparent to read.
Dude Please! Even Bengali and Kerala commies hate M's more than H's.

It's just that the Commies think M's are not a threat right now, so why not ally with them against main opposition i.e H's.

Source: Have a few card carrying Commie friends who work for Commie parties.

Nobody in India gives an F about M's. They are a votebank and nothing more. Owaisi is trying to exploit this issue by portraying himself as a pure M leader and he's had a bit of success. His success is far more dangerous in the longrun. BJP is trying to use him to split M votes but it's a very bad strategy in the long run.

Optimistic Nihilist

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Dude Please! Even Bengali and Kerala commies hate M's more than H's.

It's just that the Commies think M's are not a threat right now, so why not ally with them against main opposition i.e H's.

Source: Have a few card carrying Commie friends who work for Commie parties.

Nobody in India gives an F about M's. They are a votebank and nothing more. Owaisi is trying to exploit this issue by portraying himself as a pure M leader and he's had a bit of success. His success is far more dangerous in the longrun. BJP is trying to use him to split M votes but it's a very bad strategy in the long run.
My interactions with Commies has been different, probably that's why I see it differently.

It's obviously true that neither the Commies or the Sullas adore each other. Their belief is to fight together against us, after which they will start killing each other to see who gains power. That's how it has played out throughout history.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles