Is World War 3 is coming? Where India stands?

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Just telling Truth, post: 1217048, member: 21815"]If Russia won’t way in conflict with India openly, then it would silently support Pakistan and China actions against India, which when India alliance to America.
--> Its pure wet dream of Paki's selling by their Maulan's because Testicle nuke become bluff after IA SS, so something need to keep morale high or delusion,
--> Lets say pakis getting Russia support then what Russians will get in return "Jehadi" I am sure you have heard Putin's word "Musalman need russia, russian dont need musalmans"

Silently(Providing arms support to Pakistan) through using channel of China route, and then fresh contingents of weapons would be received to Pakistan.

Above statement is Paki's last hope to counter India, you have accepted now that you cannot fight conventional war with India Nuke is out of Question and all knows now, NK nuke test exposed lot of things about China & Paki nuke capability.

There are lots of similarity between Russia & Israeli they don't let go their enemy unpunished abd its correct time for Russia to punish Pakis for Afghan audacity and pay in same coin..... now it should be worried when Russian is getting close to Pakis.
20-30% israelis either speak russian and/or are of russian descent. There are even russian newspapers running in israel.
And around 75% of israel is jewish which means anywhere b/w a quarter to a third of israeli jews are of russian jewish descent.

Last edited:

raheel besharam

porkistan is an irrelevant country,......they claim MQM is funded by RAW then u can imagine how much deep assets RAW must be having in that shithole

rizwan78

Country flag
I have already posted here few days back , power balance is now shifting , China and Russia want pakistan India Bangladesh on there side to end the hegemony of NATO and USA for now only from south Asia , Pakistan already in the camp with China Russia , Bangladesh also will remain in chines Basket, current relationship between India Russia are not good at all, Russia make it clear they won't need only money from India , but they want India to join hands with Russia China, pakistan policy is very matured we already learned a lesson supported USA against Russia , USA always left his friends in mess after archiving there goals. India should understand, they have only one enemy and that is only pakistan , China don't wana fight with his neighbours , they have there goals , they will never attack any of his neighboring country until or unless they become super power which is very near , India has good relations with Russia and China both , I don't know why would India join USA camp just only due to pakistan they wana make more bigger enemies ? Don't troll plz elaborate seriously , I also want India and pakistan should take side with Russia and China to end NATO USA monopoly in south Asia, time to tell them fukkoff and mind your own business

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Look at my complete post, where I have mentioned that these small countries would interfere or have conflict with each other?

I have mentioned, because they would be taking sides for different countries as who is friend and who is foe.

Major partners would be China, Pakistan, and Russia.

On other side, major partners would be US, India and some middle countries like Japan.
Japan isn't a middle country. Japan can whoop Pakistan's ass in case of a conflict.

Your post has given me mental seizure.
China will never take sides as is Russia.
Economy matters more than a war to any country. Chinese are still immature in fighting modern global wars.

One military exercise and you are masturbating about a Paki-Russian nexus. Even retarded imagination has some limits.

Musharraf has given in to U.S. pressure for helping WOT because he feared that U.S. will attack Pakistan like it did in Afghanistan for harbouring worlds notorious terrorists.

You are as much of worth as a nut in a fighter plane for U.S. They will use you for ever and will bomb your jihadi poster boy's whenever they feel like it. And you can't do shit about it.

Before blabbering about a nexus, you must think of what value can your country add to the Nexus in terms of fighting capabilities.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
If Russia won’t way in conflict with India openly, then it would silently support Pakistan and China actions against India, which when India alliance to America.
Silently(Providing arms support to Pakistan) through using channel of China route, and then fresh contingents of weapons would be received to Pakistan.
I must tell you, that masturbating multiple times a day is harmful to you. It will only add up to the retarded imagination that you had incurred by birth. Cousin marriages are always risky.

In case of a conflict Russia will have to fight multiple forces from multiple sides. European union nations and U.S. with its economy in tatters and multiple upfront attacks it is really gullible of you to even think that Russia will supply arms covertly to Pakistan. Any MIC will first cater to its needs and that too incase of war.

Even If Russia supports Pakistan, what will it achieve after the war. It will loose a friend that has been by its side for decades. And a country that generates income through arms sales. For sake of what? A country that's so destabilised as a drunken monkey?

And finally, this is for you.

You really deserve this.

@Indx TechStyle @Bornubus @ancient_indian @rock127

Sent from my Redmi 3S using Tapatalk

Last edited:

DingDong

Country flag
I have already posted here few days back , power balance is now shifting , China and Russia want pakistan India Bangladesh on there side to end the hegemony of NATO and USA for now only from south Asia , Pakistan already in the camp with China Russia , Bangladesh also will remain in chines Basket, current relationship between India Russia are not good at all, Russia make it clear they won't need only money from India , but they want India to join hands with Russia China, pakistan policy is very matured we already learned a lesson supported USA against Russia , USA always left his friends in mess after archiving there goals. India should understand, they have only one enemy and that is only pakistan , China don't wana fight with his neighbours , they have there goals , they will never attack any of his neighboring country until or unless they become super power which is very near , India has good relations with Russia and China both , I don't know why would India join USA camp just only due to pakistan they wana make more bigger enemies ? Don't troll plz elaborate seriously , I also want India and pakistan should take side with Russia and China to end NATO USA monopoly in south Asia, time to tell them fukkoff and mind your own business
US is no country's friend, neither is India. Like every other country India is looking after herself.

Why should India join one grouping or another and limit her options when we can manipulate the current geopolitical situation to our advantage by staying ambiguous?

India is destined to become a major world power and maintaining close relation with one strategic block or another is not a practical option for us.

Look at our ties with the Middle-Eastern countries for example where we have established functional relation with almost all countries cutting across groupings and factions. India is friends with both Israel and Iran.

Please purchase a good book on India's Foreign policy. It is more complex and multi-dimensional than you think.

Badsah

See I will conclude this discussion with online "beggar cant be chooser"
and other points if BD in Chinki's basket and as per higher then mountain blah blah... why Chinki didn't ask BD to support paki's?
Chinki's are opportunistic and has really higher IQ compare to Paki's when they cant milk more USA, they turned away (Chinkis are members of Big club with support of Uncle) because Uncle needed Chinki to counter Japs and Russia.
Now Pakis also went on same path supported Uncle in AF and couldn't manage Russia so miserably failed. what they achieved from this god knows.
Now India also going on same path which Chinki followed and we are member of MTR soon will be in NSG.... what will happen in future with India US relation let leave it on future no point of discussing now.

Rest please put credible information and look around what is happening and also try to learn from History (I know there is no history of paki's and there will be no history in paki) so plz dont put fart (POV) which stinks really bad

Just telling Truth

Japan isn't a middle country. Japan can whoop Pakistan's ass in case of a conflict.

Your post has given me mental seizure.
China will never take sides as is Russia.
Economy matters more than a war to any country. Chinese are still immature in fighting modern global wars.

One military exercise and you are masturbating about a Paki-Russian nexus. Even retarded imagination has some limits.

Musharraf has given in to U.S. pressure for helping WOT because he feared that U.S. will attack Pakistan like it did in Afghanistan for harbouring worlds notorious terrorists.

You are as much of worth as a nut in a fighter plane for U.S. They will use you for ever and will bomb your jihadi poster boy's whenever they feel like it. And you can't do shit about it.

Before blabbering about a nexus, you must think of what value can your country add to the Nexus in terms of fighting capabilities.

Lol, your reply give me well thought about of yourself that you are retarded enough to understand my post and jumping before any conclusion has not yet happened, I am saying USA consider us an ally, but recent relations of yours towards (USA) them shows, we don’t need them anymore as Russia is coming on his way to us, either selling weapons to us, or economic cooperation.

Now, in simple terms, we don’t want any type of relations with America, as Russia is somehow hostile towards India, we Pakistan and China has an advantage to grab that and more forward our relations towards Russia, to from a growing nexus of China, Pakistan and Russia.

America has never any intentions to attack Pakistan and never would in future, but it has to attack India through Pakistan and China by raging two-front war.

Just telling Truth

North Korea would be enough, to destroy that middle country so called “Japanese” ugly bastards; we wouldn’t waste our precious nuke on them. Otherwise, we can drill their rat hole easily with single nuke LOL.

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
Lol, your reply give me well thought about of yourself that you are retarded enough to understand my post and jumping before any conclusion has not yet happened, I am saying USA consider us an ally, but recent relations of yours towards (USA) them shows, we don’t need them anymore as Russia is coming on his way to us, either selling weapons to us, or economic cooperation.

Now, in simple terms, we don’t want any type of relations with America, as Russia is somehow hostile towards India, we Pakistan and China has an advantage to grab that and more forward our relations towards Russia, to from a growing nexus of China, Pakistan and Russia.

America has never any intentions to attack Pakistan and never would in future, but it has to attack India through Pakistan and China by raging two-front war.
Source of growing hostility between Russia and India or else you can go on with your mental masturbation.

Putin is not any ordinary leader. He does things before weighing in all factors. At this moment. Pakistan has nothing to offer to Russia. You are talking about getting Russia into a nexus using China?? That's not possible in any way.

And USA has to attack us using Pakistan? What kind of an argument is this?

Yodha

India is my Identity
Professional
Country flag
North Korea would be enough, to destroy that middle country so called “Japanese” ugly bastards; we wouldn’t waste our precious nuke on them. Otherwise, we can drill their rat hole easily with single nuke LOL.
Really? Japan is under the umbrella of U.S. You really need to do some serious fact gathering before talking about nuking Japan.

Badsah

Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with esperince ~ Mark Twain

It's like mud wrestling with a pig. You both get dirty but the pig likes it!!!!

So DFIan avoid reply (wrestling with pig in mud) to stupid logic's

dude00720

Country flag
Firstly, Dont underestimate Japan. If there is a war, japan might well cripple China. Dont underestimate their intelligence sources inside China.

About pakistan. The country will become like FATA. If war happens, think how much insurgency will crop up from karachi to islamabad. And Pakhtuns will stop fighting for you.

About Anti-Ballistic defence. It aint tested. No country is good enough to have 100% foolproof defense. So, if Pakistan uses Nukes. Do you think Shanghai will be safe from Indian Nukes?

airtel

Country flag
recently India bought 11% shares in Russian oil fields ......................and now we are going to sign more than 40 projects worth 10+ billions .................we have signed Pak-fa & FGFA projects worth billions ..........

and still pakis are dreaming about Russian alliance against India .:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

DingDong

Country flag
@pakistani members

Pakistan has limited strategic significance for India, mostly nuisance value hence stop this grandstanding and don't spoil threads like this one.

captonjohn

Country flag
If Russia won’t way in conflict with India openly, then it would silently support Pakistan and China actions against India, which when India alliance to America.
When will you grow up? Russia - China - Pakistan nexus is just pipe dream that will never come true. Pakistan has no value in Russian eyes neither in terms of arms market nor in terms of trust factor.

captonjohn

Country flag
The lack of an anti-ballistic missile technology was a gap in Indian security. But has that gap been filled now? You shall ask that question to yourself, we have many Ballistic missiles that have required capabilities, and would evade that 2 Israel long range radars easily which you have deployed there. So, can you protect yourself from our Ballistic missiles? As, spray of missiles going towards you wouldn’t be so easy to destroy each and every single of them, and many would hit their specified targets before destroying any single one of them.
What do you think? only your scientists are smart? India has active ballistic missile defense program and developing missile defence capabilities along with purchased s-400 and other missiles.

Regarding shooting all missiles together would require a lot of preparation that wouldn't go unnoticed to India and result would be pre-emptive strike on your missile bases, locations, launchers, etc. Your plan to throw hundreds of nuclear missiles would never see the daylight but, it will give India a reason to nuke Pakistan into ashes.

Additionally, I believe Pakistan would place their missiles to stop Indian forces to advance and capture key locations rather than throwing them all at once. That is suicidal move.

captonjohn

Country flag
Russia is a lot different from Israel, Russia is a sensible country unlike Israel, its competing with USA is the recent case, and that’s why Russia is seeking and choosing those countries which has weakened the relations currently with America, and China and Pakistan are both best contestants to Russia knows this, so Russia would only think about her economy, unlike Israel which can’t have his own land and captured others territory through force.
Don’t imitator what your government and army said about “Sir G Kal”. If it was that true? Then Washington post and the international media would not be refuting. And, that’s why without any solid proof they are disproving as they know Indian normal cease fire violation and sugar coating as “Sir G Kal”. No one is going to believe these fabricated stories, as world needs solid proof and you are lacking that’s why your political leader such as Kejriwal, Nirupam and Rahul are not satisfied and questioning both your leadership and army.
You think, Pakistan nuclear weapons are like NK? Then you are wrong, I think, you should not know the real capabilities of our nuke, only when I put missile from the category of list Ballistic! Then, showering of these missiles on Indians won’t give second chance to India, where their policy of second use applied.
You will know Indian nuclear capabilities. Even if you shower your all missile into each city of India, we have our nuclear submarines to give you your last day. It doesn't matter what you call "Sir G Kal" or anything, but that red boot on your butt is the proof itself. People living in POK admitted that Pak army was moving terrorists and burying them secretly.

You are jumping one the missiles you got from China. Not a single missile being developed by you without help of China so better look at yourself before pointing to India.

Prey that you never get to see Indian nuke capabilities because that day would be the last day of Pakistan.

captonjohn

Country flag

It's not good to give your title to others. Retarded, title looks good on yourself. Come with some credible source or go and dream somewhere else. No one is buying your point without a proof or reference to an NEUTRAL source.

Just telling Truth

It's not good to give your title to others. Retarded, title looks good on yourself. Come with some credible source or go and dream somewhere else. No one is buying your point without a proof or reference to an NEUTRAL source.
As, rightly said by defense analyst of India ajay shokla, that India, its media and their people always lived in denial and love to live in Bollywood fantasy world in form of delusion.

Stop dreaming yourself, and check what's happening around the world.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles