Is Tibet Part of China?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
That information is wrong,no countries ever recognized an independent Tibet.Tibet is not like Sikkim.
Really?

Check your history.

They had their own currency, postage, and diplomats in various countries.

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
and from the same source I also came across this picture,I have to admit that I 've got no clue of what it is all about,Anyone knows about the story of this?
And the Prime Minister and the Chief of the Army are Sikhs!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
a comment from the internet
Visit and see who is shutting up!

On the internet one could write Chinese are scums and you will believe that?

By the way, have you heard of any riots in Sikkim or immolation as you see in Tibet?

There lies the veracity of the internet that you have posted.

Last edited:

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
Sikkim - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Poor Sikkim, look how Indians did that through an "referendum" while declining to do another referendum in Kashmir

And how the 5th column sold Sikkim!
You indicate ignorance.

The UN resolution indicates that a plebiscite will be held after Pakistan removes all troops and Pakistanis in occupied Kashmir.

Till that is done, what plebiscite do you expect?

Further, have you done any referendum in Tibet?

Novice

They all talk like petty looser. When they don't have any credibility to add to a debate, they would start bombarding with pictures and bogus sponsored articles. Apart from that these are such lame, low life misbegotten sore loosers that they start new threads to counter post in a failed attempt to save their shamed face. I fail to understand why they got so interested in Indian matters? Of sorry, forgot that they don't get a say in their own countries matters.

amoy

They all talk like petty looser. When they don't have any credibility to add to a debate, they would start bombarding with pictures and bogus sponsored articles. Apart from that these are such lame, low life misbegotten sore loosers that they start new threads to counter post in a failed attempt to save their shamed face. I fail to understand why they got so interested in Indian matters? Of sorry, forgot that they don't get a say in their own countries matters.
A pot calls a kettle black?:troll:

While u question why Chinese get intersted in India matters U probably forget this thread was initiated by an INDIAN about CHINA :fkidding:

Loser, bogus, lame, low, shamed, failed...........ooops

Anyway, know thy enemy!

Last edited:

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Indians also go to Chinese foreign language forums,forums are open for everyone to communicate and comments,of course we also go to Chinese forums and Weibo,just to remind you that when you think about attacking other you better look at yourself first,people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

Novice

There's a difference. Pot gets a say in their own country matters and voice opinion when not in conformity of their belief. All kettle can do is to spew the filth of their dogmatic prejudice on liberals.

nimo_cn

Country flag
It was a coerced referendum in Sikkim as it is well understood by everyone but Indians.

There was a referendum in Kashmir, which unfortunately was not in the favor of India. India will never do another referendum in Kashmir, too risky for them.

Novice

Indians also go to Chinese foreign language forums,forums are open for everyone to communicate and comments,of course we also go to Chinese forums and Weibo,just to remind you that when you think about attacking other you better look at yourself first,people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.
Did i say you shouldn't be participating in debate on Indian forum? No way my friend. You are more than welcome. Please just don't try to hijack the thread with filth and take away meaningful ideas flowing in from honorable and noble people. Lets hear some good stuff as well. Not just yellow color confetti spewing out of the rear.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
you dont have a say,nepotism and family connections play a big role in Indian politics.you just naively think you have a say but actually you are not,based on international studies and rankings,Indian is more corrupted than China.and your government is not on par with China's in efficiency of governing.

xizhimen

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Did i say you shouldn't be participating in debate on Indian forum? No way my friend. You are more than welcome. Please just don't try to hijack the thread with filth and take away meaningful ideas flowing in from honorable and noble people. Lets hear some good stuff as well. Not just yellow color confetti spewing out of the rear.
but what did Op want to say by starting this thread?Tibet is part of China is univerally accepted by the international community,not even one country thinks otherwise,this is a flamebait,right?

nimo_cn

Country flag
The thread is a joke, is like asking is India an independent country. What meaningful thing could be expected from a joke thread like that?

nimo_cn

Country flag
Admit that you are a Paki... would you ever come out of your disillusioned identity ever??? :lol:

Sikkim and AP is with us so now go and cry a river :wave:
I like your attitude, please allow us to cry a river for Sikkim, for Kashmir and for South Tibet.

Novice

While u question why Chinese get intersted in India matters U probably forget this thread was initiated by an INDIAN about CHINA :fkidding:

Loser, bogus, lame, low, shamed, failed...........ooops

Anyway, know thy enemy!

That was for a debate sake and what you started doing was to go ballistic all over the forum and spill all yellow stuff. Not only that but countering by posting hyped stories about non existent issues. That's all i would say.

Novice

this meaningless thread also should be closed .
The thread is a joke, is like asking is India an independent country. What meaningful thing could be expected from a joke thread like that?
So your uncontrollable terminal diarrhea about Kashmir and South Tibet is justified but when cornered in your own play, you ask to close the thread? Aren't you from the land who retracted from the recognition of Sikkim as part of India?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles