Is this Really Chinese Language!!!

amoy

@Nihar... Dude 'nigaa' is a stall word in Chinese. It's used to stall the conversation when you search for words. It's similar to 'like', 'you know' etc in English.

@Armand: That sounds very similar to a Russel Peters joke... :)
As a stall word it's pronounced Nage (Nah Ger) in Mandarin, meaning "that" literally

My wild guess is, that kid was actually saying "Ni Kan" meaning "You Look" in Mandarin, instead of 'Nigga"

I don't believe a Chinese kid knows the word "nigga" in English. Normally only "textbook" English is taught at school without such "slangs".

BTW I learned some slangs from "Godfather".

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
He said nigga neka nigga. He wasn't talking about the African but some other conversation.

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
As a stall word it's pronounced Nage (Nah Ger) in Mandarin, meaning "that" literally

My wild guess is, that kid was actually saying "Ni Kan" meaning "You Look" in Mandarin, instead of 'Nigga"

I don't believe a Chinese kid knows the word "nigga" in English. Normally only "textbook" English is taught at school without such "slangs".

BTW I learned some slangs from "Godfather".
You are right. It means 'that' or 'that one'. It's actually a Russell Peter's Joke. They are standing in a queue and the kid is telling his mom what he wants from the menu but the only problem is, there's a black woman right in front of them.
Enjoy the scene.... It starts at around 1:15 but watch the full clip if you got the time.

Explanation of the N word in Chinese

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles