Is this Really Chinese Language!!!

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
A great one.

:rofl:

Read the book 'The Yellow Trail' by Hu Flung Dung?

Last edited:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag

Is this Really Chinese Language!!!
No. It isn't.

Clue #1: From the list "small horse" is "Tai Ni Po Ni". AFAIK, 'horse' in Mandarin is ma.

Clue #2: Look at the words from the list, they can be interpreted as below
1. Sum Ting Wong == Something Wrong
2. Kum Hia == Come here
3. Dum Fuk == Dumb Fu(k
4. Tai Ni Po Ni == Tiny Pony
5. Wai Yu So Tan == Why you so tan
6. Ai Bang Mai Fa Kin Ni == I bang my fu(kin knee
7. Chin Tu Fat == Chin, too fat
etc

Singh

Phat Cat
Super Mod
Country flag
number 3 is kum hia nao

you aren't very bright - yu so dum.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
If it was real, nigga would be on the list. I never laughed so hard when an African was standing in line at the KFC and a little kid was stuttering, niggaaa, niggaa ... :laugh:

niharjhatn

Actually this is weird, as the writing along the edges is hiragana, one of the alphabets of 'new' Japanese...

I dunno, is it from the lonely planet travellers guide to china - top 16 phrases? :D

If it was real, nigga would be on the list. I never laughed so hard when an African was standing in line at the KFC and a little kid was stuttering, niggaaa, niggaa ... :laugh:
Damn, yeah, I've heard about some of the treatment of black people in China. If that was America LAPD would have another homicide on their hands. Hell, I bet even some of the white supremacists in france would shy away from saying stuff like that to the face of a black guy, am I right?

I guess decades of being shat on creates the need to pass the shit on to someone else...

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
@Nihar... Dude 'nigaa' is a stall word in Chinese. It's used to stall the conversation when you search for words. It's similar to 'like', 'you know' etc in English.

@Armand: That sounds very similar to a Russel Peters joke... :)

trackwhack

You plagiarizing twat :taunt1:

Thats Russel Peters. Give credit where its due you dupe Frenchie

trackwhack

It isn't plagarised if I saw it. :taunt1:
Yeah right, you were in China, in KFC, with a black woman standing in line and a kid shouting nigga nigga nigga ... The exact same sequence as Russel Peters narrates. What are the chances of that ... hmmm.:rolleyes:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Yeah right, you were in China, in KFC, with a black woman standing in line and a kid shouting nigga nigga nigga ... The exact same sequence as Russel Peters narrates. What are the chances of that ... hmmm.:rolleyes:
Pretty good considering the plethora of Africans in Guangzhou and the use of nega-neka-nega as a pause. Of course I don't embellish my story like Russel Peter's racist overtones.

trackwhack

Pretty good considering the plethora of Africans in Guangzhou and the use of nega-neka-nega as a pause. Of course I don't embellish my story like Russel Peter's racist overtones.
Ok, so first you plagiarize and then you also climb up an imaginary pedestal, nice.

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Russel Peter's does not have a copyright on the Chinese experience... :rolleyes:

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
A) you call me liar
B) you call me a plagiariser

= nice trolling :thumb:

trackwhack

A) you call me liar
B) you call me a plagiariser

= nice trolling :thumb:
Of course you plagiarized man. Who are you trying to fool? There are dozens here who watch Russel Peters. Who are you trying to fool? How am I a troll if I called you out?

Armand2REP

CHINI EXPERT
Country flag
Considering you can't prove it didn't happen, you have nothing to call me out on. = FAIL

trackwhack

Considering you can't prove it didn't happen, you have nothing to call me out on. = FAIL
I dont need to prove anything. You plagiarized, then you lied that the exact same incident happened to you, then you justified your act and then you went as low as abusing me. You are Awesome.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles