Is this a road of the Chinese??

pmaitra

Do you guys see what I see?

The place in question is about 10 or 12 miles from Kibithoo, a town or village in Arunachal Pradesh, and is marked with a blue star in the image below:

Vaivhav Todi

Must be some kind of observatory..............
It is a lake. There are many if you search google maps properly.

No, Google is neutral. It shows (1) McMahon Line as well as (2) Assam-Arunachal border as dotted lines, because both these lines are claimed as international border between India and PRC, by (1) India and (2) PRC, respectively.

What you are seeing here is the McMahon Line.
Do you guys see what I see?

Great find. It looks like a camoflauged shelter.

Also, living in Northeast India, all I can tell you is that the region we are talking about is the infamous golden triangle. A lot of smuggling is speculated to happen here, including arms, grade A heroin, and what not.

Also, I have found one other thing which is quite mysterious.

Go to this link google\ - Google Maps , and you will find that the area which is very very close to the Indian border is heavily scratched/censored by google, and you can also see a road.

God knows what the Chinese are up to.

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
It is a lake. There are many if you search google maps properly.

Great find. It looks like a camoflauged shelter.

Also, living in Northeast India, all I can tell you is that the region we are talking about is the infamous golden triangle. A lot of smuggling is speculated to happen here, including arms, grade A heroin, and what not.

Also, I have found one other thing which is quite mysterious.

Go to this link google\ - Google Maps , and you will find that the area which is very very close to the Indian border is heavily scratched/censored by google, and you can also see a road.

God knows what the Chinese are up to.
The balckening out suggests some kind of a military facility or base which has been forced censored.

I hope that our birds up there are being used to analyze and study this area.

SPIEZ

Country flag
The balckening out suggests some kind of a military facility or base which has been forced censored.

I hope we can blackout critical areas, from the prying eyes.

anoop_mig25

Country flag

isn t google american company then how did chinese forced them to censored it . does other intelligence agency specially CIA/MOSSAD have access to it

And chinese has roads and indian doesnt old story

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
isn t google american company then how did chinese forced them to censored it . does other intelligence agency specially CIA/MOSSAD have access to it

And chinese has roads and indian doesnt old story
Knowing that they are making is one thing and knowing WHERE they are building is another. If you know, you can counter. We know if a road is going from here then at some point there will be a supply depot that we can target etc.

CIA may have knowledge and may or may not share with India. We have our own spy satellites and I hope those looking at the pictures are doing a great job so that we are not found wanting.

ajay_ijn

Country flag
Fine photos.
sir, while fighting against better opponent in defensive strategy, building infrastructure close to border will give an advantage more to opponent than to us, Isn't that right?

Kunal Biswas

Member of the Year 2011
Ambassador

Mule tracks at 4572 meters (15000ft), Not vehicle, this road is used regularly..

Difficult to say if it is a road. The road bend in the center is too steep to be a road, it looks more like a two-way mule track.
Right on targets..

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles