Is there any hope for this country?

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
What's with the doom and gloom threads on DFI now? Seems like one pops up every other day.

angeldude13

Lestat De Lioncourt
Country flag
When people are illiterate and poor then these kind of things are bound to happen :sad:

LordOfTheUnderworlds

Country flag
Interesting interpretations of holy books of sanatana dharma from the pious scholars of holy heartland.

Last edited:

CrYsIs

Country flag
Never been to India, but whatever its problems are, lamenting gets nothing done.
because had you been to india you would realize that why doomsday threads are cropping up.

"
India is a country where merit and integrity have no value and the country continues to sink beneath the suffocating weight of mediocrity and unrestrained, rampant greed. The majority of citizens feel excluded and disrespected at all levels of their daily lives. The youth of the country that make majority of the populace clearly feel helpless and many are pushed to take to misdemeanour and crime.Stealing in government has never been this brazen. Government officials are now so audacious in their corrupt practices that they do not give a damn about who is watching
"

W.G.Ewald

Defence Professionals/ DFI member of 2
Professional
Is there no hope for India in your opinion?

Ray

The Chairman
Professional
My heart leaps up when I behold
A Rainbow in the sky:
So was it when my life began;
So is it now I am a man;
So be it when I shall grow old,
Or let me die!
The Child is father of the man;
And I wish my days to be
Bound each to each by natural piety.

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
Never been to India, but whatever its problems are, lamenting gets nothing done.
Sir, a problem well understood is a problem half solved, we are just trying to understand the problem and to convey the same to the readers through such threads :D

CrYsIs

Country flag
Is there no hope for India in your opinion?
Not with the current set up.The country hasn't changed a bit in past 60 years,how will it magically become a functioning non corrupt country ?

It appears that India is destined to remain a mediocre incompetent country as it has been for the past 66 years.

Tell me have you ever heard about a country which despite producing enormous quantities of food still has people suffering from starvation ?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles