Is Russia still our friend? Poll

Is Russia still our friend ?

• Total voters

pmaitra

Then why Russians allow them in Russia?

Why they are supporting AAP in India?

Rockefellers are the one who are dying to see India on left side.

And you guys are doing just that what they want. In fact you are helping them.
I don't know. Maybe they are supporting AAP, because, Modi is getting support from the Rothchilds? Just guessing. Again, I don't know why.

The Rockefellers and the Rothschilds are both banking cartels and sometimes support opposing forces. Their motivation is to profit from war. They don't care whether ordinary people suffer. They don't represent any ideology.

There is a massive Rockefeller Centre in New York. Can you tell me why?

Zebra

Country flag
I don't know. Maybe they are supporting AAP, because, Modi is getting support from the Rothchilds? Just guessing. Again, I don't know why.

The Rockefellers and the Rothschilds are both banking cartels and sometimes support opposing forces. Their motivation is to profit from war. They don't care whether ordinary people suffer. They don't represent any ideology.

There is a massive Rockefeller Centre in New York. Can you tell me why?
Sir, your answer I don't know, is for question one or question two?

Let me repeat those questions here again...

Q 1 ---> Then why Russians allow them in Russia?

Q 2 ----> Why they are supporting AAP in India?

And if Rothschilds supports PM Modi as you said, then please don't vote for him.

sgarg

Let me say, What if China starts It's version of Crimea by occupying Nepal and Bhutan with it's huge Ground Forces, mean time Pakistani's starts it's infiltration and cross border firing towards Indian Posts, of course without sending their regular forces,

This is the symbolic start of Chinese aggression towards India, and I sure we are get hard time to counter the Chinese presence in our Border countries,

How many of you Think Russia can condemn China and Pakistan, who will provide Satellite information's about Chinese Activity, who will support us with giving Aerial Recon Missions over Nepal and Bhutan( one who must Remember American Nuke watching Radars in the Mountains, and U 2 from Arunachal ) .

my take goes on :usa: :india:
Your take is wrong. USA is firmly with China/Pakistan. USA has never done anything to help India strategically.

US weapons that India buys are heavily overpriced and poorly supported.

sgarg

i think we are in a state of flux

during the cold war era the lines were well-defined

however since the end of the cold war, we are still yet to fall into a time frame
that can be readily defined

we are in a kind of no-man's land where it is hard to see the alignments
the only big thing which remains stable and constant is that money still buys !

it buys equipment and systems and temporary friendships

and that's as far as we can say for sure - everything else is in a state of transition
Indians have a habit of making bad choices. Just read Indian history.

Nearby China and Russia will always matter more to India than faraway USA.

Country flag
What exactly did RUssia do for india during the Cold War that was so special?
( many will say Bay of Bengal nuclear submarine help ) but a russian military member
Here said it was just a routine patrol for Russia nothing special,.

One thing Russia did do for india is keep india economic growth rate below 2 percent for
3 decades.

Some facts of the Cold War where the west was so bad to INdia:

USA and Uk offered india a unsc permanent membership which Nehru
Refused to be a lapdog for the commies.

Kennedy during 1962 war was ready to give total military assistance which
Was also refused to pursue hindi chini bhai bhai. Bs.

Russians have screwed india on every military deal.

Where this delusional love of Russia comes from has puzzled me for years?

Country flag
Two words - nuclear submarine. If someone else is willing to part with this kind of tech, I am all ears. If India can get close to US, Russia has every right to sell outdated stuff to Pakis.
I am sure french would have offered like they did Brazil. Also we are leasing not your own.
And shameful after all these years have to look for help from other countries.

Country flag
Russia has been more than a good friend to us during our times of distress.

I think the question we must be asking is, if we have been a good friend to Russia in its time of distress.
With Ukraine gone most of the wheat in Russia is coming from india probably for free
Or credit since they are broke have they given india anything on credit? Like they are giving
Pakistan?

Country flag
Your take is wrong. USA is firmly with China/Pakistan. USA has never done anything to help India strategically.

USA and india have an intelligence sharing agreement something pakistan will
Never have. Also AWACS were ok'd with usa's blessings for india. India's nuclear
Deals all started with bush' nuclear deal.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Russia is a beggar state huh?

Russia though western media would love to tell us the contrary, this country still has cutting edge technology (Space exploration, Nuclear Powerplants, defence industry, large natural resources)
agreed

India is aligning itself increasingly with USA and I fear that we may lose our independence, check what happen to Pakistan for siding with Uncle Sam.
why would see the Pakistani state, See the Japanese

Moreover, there has been no other nation except Russia has helped India bolster its defence. Our second strike capability is existent mainly because of Russian assistance.
earlier, Not Now, they moved to Pakistan and China for new interests and Business

Liberals draw their inspiration from US/West, but for conservative Russia is surprisingly asserting itself as a state that promotes family values etc and frankly I would better relate to a Putin rather an Obama.
Obama is a Piece of crap, even most of the Americans also hate Obama

India should continue pursue multi vector foreign policy move with Russia and not push it in the arms of China and Pakistan. Smart policy would tell us not to become Uncle Sam b!tch.
so you would say, we continue with Russia for Defence Pact, even they supply lethal weapons to China,

USA does not give partnership but only offers vassal state status. I reject this status for India. and continuing something like Vikky, T 90 , BMP3 and T 50

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
Modi has to think he want many friends or few best friend . India need to focus on few area . we can't be like USA or uk in few years but we have to improve . we have to keep Russia in our side . China Russia cooking is danger for us
So what's the Point, see the Russian Chinese Strategic improvements

pmaitra

Sir, your answer I don't know, is for question one or question two?

Let me repeat those questions here again...

Q 1 ---> Then why Russians allow them in Russia?

Q 2 ----> Why they are supporting AAP in India?

And if Rothschilds supports PM Modi as you said, then please don't vote for him.
I don't know whether the Rockefellers are supporting Russia.
Assuming they are supporting Russia, I don't know why.

I don't know whether the Rockefellers are supporting AAP.
Assuming they are supporting AAP, I don't know why.

I don't know whether the Rothschilds are supporting Modi.
Assuming they are supporting Modi, I don't know why.

blueblood

I am sure french would have offered like they did Brazil. Also we are leasing not your own.
And shameful after all these years have to look for help from other countries.
Can you show me any document supporting that France would have done the same back in 1988? I am pretty sure that Indian nuclear submarine program exists because we were allowed to lease INS Chakra.

Regarding the love Americans had/have for India. I see that everyday.

Bhopal disaster - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A government affidavit in 2006 stated that the leak caused 558,125 injuries, including 38,478 temporary partial injuries and approximately 3,900 severely and permanently disabling injuries.[4] Others estimate that 8,000 died within two weeks, and another 8,000 or more have since died from gas-related diseases.[5]
Warren Anderson (American businessman) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The United States declined to extradite him citing a lack of evidence.
So, unless you can find any instance of Russia killing thousands of Indians and the company and it's owner responsible was shamelessly protected by the president (Reagan) then forgive me for not jumping with excitement.

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
you mean Su 35 and S 400 Sytems and the latest Chini Russian Bank

the P 8, C 17, C 130

How classy when we see the American Jumbo in op Rahat

SajeevJino

Long walk
Country flag
What exactly did RUssia do for india during the Cold War that was so special?
( many will say Bay of Bengal nuclear submarine help ) but a russian military member
Here said it was just a routine patrol for Russia nothing special,.

One thing Russia did do for india is keep india economic growth rate below 2 percent for
3 decades.

Some facts of the Cold War where the west was so bad to INdia:

USA and Uk offered india a unsc permanent membership which Nehru
Refused to be a lapdog for the commies.

Kennedy during 1962 war was ready to give total military assistance which
Was also refused to pursue hindi chini bhai bhai. Bs.

Russians have screwed india on every military deal.

Where this delusional love of Russia comes from has puzzled me for years?
:hmm:

:hmm: I'm waiting for Russian Advocates .!! will they have Answers

pmaitra

Indians have a habit of making bad choices. Just read Indian history.

Nearby China and Russia will always matter more to India than faraway USA.
I don't think India made terribly bad choices.

India remained non-aligned. That was the right decision.

India became an ally of the USSR only when there was an imminent threat of invasion by the US. That was the right decision.

India opened up with the west after the fall of the USSR. That was the right decision.

India is participate in non-Dollar based financial institutions today. That is also the right decision.

Has India made bad decisions? Yes, it has. However, not all decisions have been bad.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles