Is RayC still writing?

Bushmills

Hello Chaps

Greetings from Australia. Quick question: is my mate Brigadier Ray still looking for a publisher? I've just published a book through Amazon and Createspace. It's done ok. PART AN IRISHMAN by TSFlynn.

I'd be happy to help Ray to get his book into print. Please get in touch if interested

www.facebook.com/tsflynn/

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Hello Chaps

Greetings from Australia. Quick question: is my mate Brigadier Ray still looking for a publisher? I've just published a book through Amazon and Createspace. It's done ok. PART AN IRISHMAN by TSFlynn.

I'd be happy to help Ray to get his book into print. Please get in touch if interested

Brig. Ray is no more.

Yusuf said:
With a very heavy heart and profound sadness I am informing our members that Brigadier Ray is no more.

He died on 30th of May at 2040 hours in Command Hospital in Kolkata. His last rites have just concluded. I just spoke to his wife and conveyed my condolences and on behalf of the forum.

Mrs Ray wanted me to inform all of you.

Brig Ray died of a heart condition due to which he couldn't breathe.

May his soul Rest In Peace.

He will be terribly missed
Ref: http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/threads/brigadier-ray-no-more.68252/

Zebra

Country flag
Hello Chaps

I'm very sorry to read this. He was an officer and a gentleman, a great bloke and a wonderful writer.

RIP
Sir, if you don't mind, contact DFI admin --> Yusuf

He knows Mrs. Ray.

At-least, in that way we all can get Brigadier Ray's writing.

And Brigadier Ray was a good painter too.

Last edited:

Global Defence

New threads

Articles