• No, that is BS..

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Don't know..

Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Huh? I need more weed...

Votes: 5 15.2%

• Total voters

Son of Govinda

Now tell me how many of you don't expect to marry a girl who is a virgin..............

There are some boys who are VIRGINS and who have not touched a girl in their life. Take me, I have not touched any girl and I have not had sex with anyone and I don't like to have sex before marriage. I am true to my heart and all my friends, both girls and boys know that I true when I say that I am a VIRGIN............
"NOW A DAYS IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO GET A GIRL WHO HAS NO PREMARITAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE BOYS AND ALSO IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO GET A VIRGIN GIRL. I MEAN TO SAY " A GIRL WHO IS PURE IN HER THOUGHT, WORD AND DEED"..........."

:nono:

Enough with this Arab/Christian mentality.

There are many girls who have pre-marital sex with a few different partners(many times earlier boyfriends), and then there are straight whores who are willing to screw anything that walks on two legs(I know quite a few). Just because a girl has some sex before she finds "the one" doesn't make her any less pure in thought, word, or deed as you implied. There is no moral superiority in chastity I just hope you realize that.

Last edited:

Adux

Country flag
Now tell me how many of you don't expect to marry a girl who is a virgin..............

There are some boys who are VIRGINS and who have not touched a girl in their life. Take me, I have not touched any girl and I have not had sex with anyone and I don't like to have sex before marriage. I am true to my heart and all my friends, both girls and boys know that I true when I say that I am a VIRGIN............

Is it the decision that was forced upon you by the kind of circles you go around in, kind of personality you have, kind of charm you have etc?

Question is, is it real choice, or a reality that now you claim it as a choice?

Sakal Gharelu Ustad

Detests Jholawalas
Ambassador
Marriage is nothing but social contract for sex and social security for the children out of this union. This institution made sense in early societies with no social security for kids. Although I believe it is your responsibility to raise your kids, so if you can do it without marriage nothing better than that.

It is an equal trap for women as well.

Last edited:

warriorextreme

Country flag
During the 60's RADIO was given as dowry to the JAMATHA...........

During the 70's Television sets were making an entrance into the INDIAN MARKET and TV's were given as dowry for the JAMATHA..........

During the 80's and 90's motor bikes were given as a part of the dowry for the JAMATHA.........

Now a days the JAMATHA or the BOY and his family are asking for a girl who has no BOY FRIENDS and a pre-marital relationships............

THIS IS THE STATE OF MARRIAGE IN INDIA AT PRESENT..........

NOW A DAYS IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO GET A GIRL WHO HAS NO PREMARITAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE BOYS AND ALSO IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO GET A VIRGIN GIRL. I MEAN TO SAY " A GIRL WHO IS PURE IN HER THOUGHT, WORD AND DEED"...........
there are these vaginal rejuvenation and hymen repair surgeries with which girls can hide their past :p
so there is no guarantee that a virgin girl is naturally virgin or not :pound:

pankaj nema

Country flag
In two and Half men There is a dialouge spoken by Charlie Harper which I saw YESTERDAY night
Which I must share it with you guys in this thread [Wonderful Coincidence isnt it ]

Charlie opines " As long as you have some body to cook and clean your house
AND some ACTION on a regular basis I DO not see why a man should get married :laugh:

trackwhack

During the 60's RADIO was given as dowry to the JAMATHA...........

During the 70's Television sets were making an entrance into the INDIAN MARKET and TV's were given as dowry for the JAMATHA..........

During the 80's and 90's motor bikes were given as a part of the dowry for the JAMATHA.........

Now a days the JAMATHA or the BOY and his family are asking for a girl who has no BOY FRIENDS and a pre-marital relationships............

THIS IS THE STATE OF MARRIAGE IN INDIA AT PRESENT..........

NOW A DAYS IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO GET A GIRL WHO HAS NO PREMARITAL RELATIONSHIP WITH THE BOYS AND ALSO IT IS VERY DIFFICULT TO GET A VIRGIN GIRL. I MEAN TO SAY " A GIRL WHO IS PURE IN HER THOUGHT, WORD AND DEED"...........
dude.... hope these arent your thoughts!

amoy

As I perceive all comments, so far have been made by MEN. It'd be quite interesting if LADIES also come giving some insights :namaste:

Personally feel marriage is good though rough and tough from time to time. A sense of being needed is very important.

Son of Govinda

In two and Half men There is a dialouge spoken by Charlie Harper which I saw YESTERDAY night
Which I must share it with you guys in this thread [Wonderful Coincidence isnt it ]

Charlie opines " As long as you have some body to cook and clean your house
AND some ACTION on a regular basis I DO not see why a man should get married :laugh:
And yet, Charlie Harper still got engaged :lol:

Can't be a player forever :love: gets everyone eventually.

rock127

Maulana Rockullah
Country flag
Baal Brahmachari means bachelor for life. Why buy the cow when you'te getting the milk for free? ;)

As for the settlement after divorce, it's not 50% of the "man's property", but 50% of all property and debt. So if the man owns 80% of the property and carries 20% of debt, after divorce, he will lose much more in net terms.

Also, the worst part is not the property settlement, but the alimony payments. Men are usually required to pay alimony to their former wives for life, and the payments are calculated as being up to 70% of the man's gross salary, which in many cases is more than his take home pay.
Non sense. Its a trap for women to prevent her from having other men's child:truestory:
I read in paper few days ago that a law might be passed in India where a man needs to pay 50% of his property after divorce.Also a live-in after a year or so is also getting treated like a marriage(someone correct me here if wrong). So with this passed as a law it would mean India would go the western way and already going.

India used to have almost no divorces but now it's getting common.Even though the divorce rates in west is 50%-65% but in India it's still about 2%.And that 2% is because of recent times.

All in all these laws which was meant to protect women being ill-treated and misused by man in real are actually misused by cunning women.For example 90% of anti-dowry is cases are found to be false.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag

Dude I dont have a GF either. I am a virgin too. But the thing is this sex is "evil" and "sin" is really stupid. It was a way for the religions to control our lives. Really there is nothing wrong with sex. Anyway, thats another topic entirely

I thought TN was the only state which was conservative even now. Good to know there are Companions:yey:

Anyway, since you are virgin, I sure hope you find a virgin girl:thumb:. Happy now? Also, another way to work it out is by you not being a virgin:hmm:. Think about it too:D

trackwhack

Dude I dont have a GF either. I am a virgin too. But the thing is this sex is "evil" and "sin" is really stupid. It was a way for the religions to control our lives. Really there is nothing wrong with sex. Anyway, thats another topic entirely

I thought TN was the only state which was conservative even now. Good to know there are Companions:yey:

Anyway, since you are virgin, I sure hope you find a virgin girl:thumb:. Happy now? Also, another way to work it out is by you not being a virgin:hmm:. Think about it too:D

Suddenly a lot of what you talk about starts to make more sense.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Is your holiness a reflection of compulsion or choice?
Hey my point is clear. Sex is not wrong or a sin. Its the indian society which makes it a sin.

Again, I am in a society which will marry me to the girl whom I am seen roaming with, let alone sleep. So I think I will keep my distance from GFs for now, atleast till I find a girl who I really really like.:fyeah:

Razor

STABLE GENIUS
Country flag
Actually Marriage is quite artificial creation by man to enslave woman. But now they are so entrapped by the creation which was created to make them slaves so much so that, they are the ones wanting to get married.

But there is a strong link between marriage and evolution though. I would say, marriage/family set up has helped the evolution process and has taken evolution to the next level
Kinda Agree with you. In the early times, when man could have multiple wives, it could have been used as a form as enslavement. But nowadays, with the idea of single spouse, men are not really at the profitable end of the deal.
Necessity is the mother of invention. And marriage too was invented out of necessity. The necessity being, the protection of offspring.

Mad Indian

Proud Bigot
Country flag
Kinda Agree with you. In the early times, when man could have multiple wives, it could have been used as a form as enslavement. But nowadays, with the idea of single spouse, men are not really at the profitable end of the deal.
In olden days, the females chose their mate and often it was multiple, for different children. It was not always polygamy. Polyandry was also there side by side. As man's control increased over the women, he made polygamy and marriage and other things the norm.

even now, its only an illusion that marriage is necessary for the women or men. The real thing which is needed is the offsprings produced and the care of the offsprings.

Necessity is the mother of invention. And marriage too was invented out of necessity. The necessity being, the protection of offspring.
Yes, the family does increase the chances of survival for the offspring. Hence I said marriage was a next step in evolution. But the relevance of the family in the present or old form in 21st cent is debatable :nod:

civfanatic

Retired
Ambassador
The purpose of marriage is to prevent males from killing each other for mates as wild animals do.

The institution of marriage brings predictability and stability to society, which all humans naturally desire.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles