Is it time India goes to war with Pak?

• Yes

Votes: 75 63.6%
  • No

Votes: 43 36.4%

• Total voters

prohumanity

Country flag
Agree. It is not coincidence...Paki mily is trying to impress its masters (who throw crumbs at it..) to show that they have "non State actors" which can create problems for both Iran and India at the same time. Who has the remote control of Paki Mily...is it Saudi..? Israel ? China ? some other country? something to think about !

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Agree. It is not coincidence...Paki mily is trying to impress its masters (who throw crumbs at it..) to show that they have "non State actors" which can create problems for both Iran and India at the same time. Who has the remote control of Paki Mily...is it Saudi..? Israel ? China ? some other country? something to think about !
China..................................................................................................................

AnantS

Country flag
yes.. thats something i have been also thinking. Or it seems Pak was trying to impress some country that it can hit Iran at will and Pak thought her simultaneous strike against India will be ignored or will be slyly supported. India seems to have sensed it through thats why quick meeting between Iran and Indian EAM's.

And I strongly think it was to impress Saudi for more Baksheesh or long term kinda deal where they do dirty work for Saud against Iran for regular handouts. Thats why timed it with MSB visit. Simultaneous strike against India - was to project itself viable poodle for Saud for its war against Infidels (if you piece it together with dumfuck jehaardi who soosided - ranted against infidel hindus and how he is dying for islam and not in particular Kasmir was in focus).

Pret

Country flag
It Doesn't matter whether or not we got to war with Pakistan. They are doomed regardless

MrPresident

Country flag
Whenever we talk about matching force and have superiority over enemy...we say..Enemy has F16 so we should
have MIG21 or 27 or 29....enemy has certain type of tanks..we should have same or better tanks.(T90 or so)
BUT when the enemy has terrorist,suicide bombers ,no body ever uses the same rule..that is ..we should have equal or more deadly suicide bombers....If India can duplicate such terror attacks by its own suicide attacks on Pakistani soil...the GAME of using terrorism against India will immediately come to a screaching halt. This is the most effective action but is not suitable one.
The above option is off limit for a democratic, civil nation like India.
So what are the other options...attack Paki economically, keep them awake all night for years by keep poking them all along the border...use every tactics to weaken them so countries who finance Paki understand that its a losing business. Ensuring Slow motion downfall of Paki is a truly viable option.
If 7 million Israelis can defeat terrorists ..why 1300 million Indians can not ? Worst case scenario; out of 1300 million .Indians .only 10 thousand suicide bombers will decimate Paki. I am not advocating this at this time..so I am saying in worst case ..if everything else ..all other options.. fail.!
No offence but ru suggesting that we use INDIAN suicide bombers in Pakistan?? Really?? Would u volunteer for it???

If u want to kill a pig u won't get into a wrestling match with it in a gutter, u take a gun and shoot it.

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

prohumanity

Country flag
No.... You misunderstood..I am not suggesting suicide bombers at this time ..There are dozens of other options to deal with Paki..
I am just doing an analysis of Paki supported suicide bombers effectiveness. Because if you use missiles etc. the international community objects vehemently...
Therefore, Paki chooses terrorists /suicide bombers..and nobody really objects..they can get away with this. No sanctions..no hue and cry from any country..
In fact, Paki has become a useful hitman for some countries who are drooling to use Paki hired mily to use with much less cost. to them. My guess is that if Indian govt and military do not take strong action against terrorists...some day you might Indian suicide bombers which we absolutely do not want. Indians must be protected by its govt and military to prevent total desperation. Desperate people do desperate things !

prohumanity

Country flag
The big question is WHO Wants to use Paki Mily ? China..may be but unlikely as China thinks long term and long term business potential with India is huge. USA...not likely as it has been there and done that in the past...only to find out that backstabber Pakis were hiding Osama Bin and bluffing US......Saudi..may be ..because they want to empower Wahabism and may love to use Paki to destroy Shia Iran....Israel...May be..to use Paki against its arch enemy..Iran. Is there any other country interested to use Paki mily ?

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
I have said it before and i am saying it again as a god fear-ing brahmin, only Kshatriyas should rule as god have given them divine right to rule.

Indians or chinese like any other Asian society are not made for democracy, we need a strong leader to unite our people and lead our civilization.

Since fall of Pratihara kshatriyas in 11th century who called thememeslves Kings of Kings of Bharatvarsha we never saw peace till Another kshatriya dynesty of bhosle (a tribe of Sisodiya kshatriya) came to power and united us for self rule.

After Sisodiyas fall we were slaves till 47. Unless another kshatriya dynesty will come forward to lead us again into golden age we will keep being a society of Weak people.

In my humble opinion we must restore monarcy of Bharatvarsh and either sisodiya or Pratiharas should lead us with a parliament.

A constitution monarchy is a way to go, with king having absolute power in the end.
Ksatriya? Like Rajputs? And almost all other princely states? Who were sold out to every enemy they met? Was Shivaji a Ksatriya? Or the Peshoas?

I am amazed to see this kind of perverse archaic thought!!!!! Ability does not come by heredity. It is that simple, yet complex to some?!!!!

AnantS

Country flag
yes.. thats something i have been also thinking. Or it seems Pak was trying to impress some country that it can hit Iran at will and Pak thought her simultaneous strike against India will be ignored or will be slyly supported. India seems to have sensed it through thats why quick meeting between Iran and Indian EAM's.

And I strongly think it was to impress Saudi for more Baksheesh or long term kinda deal where they do dirty work for Saud against Iran for regular handouts. Thats why timed it with MSB visit. Simultaneous strike against India - was to project itself viable poodle for Saud for its war against Infidels (if you piece it together with dumfuck jehaardi who soosided - ranted against infidel hindus and how he is dying for islam and not in particular Kasmir was in focus).
Quoting myself above .. It seems Iranians are too thinking along the same lines:

2019-02-18 00_18_26-Babak Taghvaee (@BabakTaghvaee) _ Twitter.png

Last edited:

prohumanity

Country flag
Only today...Saudi Crown Prince spilled the secret in Pakistan...He said " We will make greater Middle East and Pakistan will be eastern guard of Greater Middle East" (watch youtube video Crown Prince with Imran Khan)
So...now connect the dots...simultaneous suicide attacks in Iran and India on the same day (Feb14) is a symbolic message to both these countries that the persuit of greater Middle East with joint rulership of Saudi and Israel with Pakistan as the hitman is already decided. Only rock standing in the way of greater Middle East is Iran...so I am predicting a military attack on Iran within next 12 months...and Pakistan will be with Anti Iran forces .
Thus, an emboldened Paki decided to give go ahead to Jaish Muhammad to attack both Iran and India.

AnantS

Country flag
Only today...Saudi Crown Prince spilled the secret in Pakistan...He said " We will make greater Middle East and Pakistan will be eastern guard of Greater Middle East" (watch youtube video Crown Prince with Imran Khan)
So...now connect the dots...simultaneous suicide attacks in Iran and India on the same day (Feb14) is a symbolic message to both these countries that the persuit of greater Middle East with joint rulership of Saudi and Israel with Pakistan as the hitman is already decided. Only rock standing in the way of greater Middle East is Iran...so I am predicting a military attack on Iran within next 12 months...and Pakistan will be with Anti Iran forces .
Thus, an emboldened Paki decided to give go ahead to Jaish Muhammad to attack both Iran and India.
bingo! yes exactly !

Advaidhya Tiwari

I don't really see how Israel can be with KSA in ruling middle east. KSA and Israel are not friendly countries. There is serious hostility between the two.

jackprince

Turning into a frog
Country flag
I don't really see how Israel can be with KSA in ruling middle east. KSA and Israel are not friendly countries. There is serious hostility between the two.
KSA is not asking permission of Israel.

Anyhow, except KSA and Pakistan, no one else will be on this plan. I don't think either UAE or Oman will lend support. They would not want a Khilafat rise at their expense. And, Yemen showed KSA is a paper tiger.

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
1. cut water ...their public will run around in circles in panic opposition will blame gov etc etc
this is a relatively inexpensive and passive action that will cause them a lot of money to solve all india has to do is sit back and watch, no real action needed and causes great panic

if escalates
2. naval blockade or even merely harass their ports is enough .... again relatively passive and yet very effective

actual war :-
3. bomb the KKH china - pak connection point i.e the mountain tunnels will take long time to rebuild
4. destroy cpec highways , especially those on mountain sides will take long time to rebuild

Last edited:

prohumanity

Country flag
India needs to be fully prepared to counter paki sponsored terrorism...a good option is to start building multiple dams on rivers going into Paki and accumulate lots of water...every time Paki send terrorists..open the floodgates of these dams and announce "next time you send terrorists..more water will flood your country".
1300 million strong nation can certainly fight and win against terrorists and their Paki sponsors.
When it comes to nations security..there is no need to ask permission from any damn country.

Indrajit

Country flag
1. cut water ...their public will run around in circles in panic opposition will blame gov etc etc
this is a relatively inexpensive and passive action that will cause them a lot of money to solve all india has to do is sit back and watch, no real action needed and causes great panic
Cut water? Do people think there is some kind of pipe and you can just turn of the valve? Inexpensive? Sure if $30-50 billion dollars is the definition of inexpensive...it certainly is passive because we will have to sit passively for the next 15 odd years for the ability to block water to be built up.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles