Is it possible to see future through your intuitions?

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
I am interested in getting answer from my forum members. I have experienced this and in the recent past two incidents have already taken place and have a list of few other natural disasters and Geo political incidents that will change the world for ever. I have stated keeping the log of my intuitions as well.

I would like to hear from others as well. If possible please share the details of your intuitions as well.

SADAKHUSH

Country flag
@roma
you have given us too little to go on ...please elaborate a bit more if possible
best

For me intuition means when one meditates and focuses his/her thought on a particular incident which has taken place and wants the answer to why, when, who, what and where. I apply these 5W method to visualize and what ever the image or the answer in yes or no format that becomes my point to focus on. I try to ask the same question to higher divine several times as I did recently. I also use this natural gift which we all have and should try to harness the power of it for personal use as well.

I hope this answers your curiosity if not please feel free to ask again.

Can you please merge your thread with my thread?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Using this opportunity to post some basics.

Kshatriya87

Country flag
I do not know about future, but human beings just like other animals (dogs) had 6th sense before all this urbanization took place. Over the centuries, we have lost that ability.

Example, during the Indonesian tsunami if was feared that we lost all our ancient tribes from Andaman and Nicobar. However, after the tsunami it turned out that they had a 6th sense well before the tsunami and climbed up on a mountain and hence survived. Note that these tribes are living in those jungles since centuries and have had no impact of urbanization on them. They still follow their ancient medical rituals which surprisingly are quite effective in a lot of cases.

aliyah

the day mohan bhagwat talked abut reservation n modi talked abut beef, i got the intuition that bjp is out of bihar raj ;)

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles