Is India strong enough to face if China-Pak attack together?

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Ah gearing up...

What if it happens tommorrow...

No, it will not happen till Chinese are the board of DFI...
China will not attack tomorrow. They have to be ready for it too!!!

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
China will not attack tomorrow. They have to be ready for it too!!!
Ready in terms of what?

So far preparation are concenrned they are raedy. Means they have capablities and infrastructure...

Gone are the days when they would take minimum three months....

Yusuf

GUARDIAN
Super Mod
Country flag
Ready in terms of what?

So far preparation are concenrned they are raedy. Means they have capablities and infrastructure...

Gone are the days when they would take minimum three months....

Ready does not mean just military preparedness. Politically, domestically, internationally, economically.

They really don't want a war anywhere right now till they grow even bigger and pile on good growth numbers.

shiphone

Country flag
pitty...you have no idea what you were talking about after some urgent cramming ,do you?

The idea was to tell you that all these formations are either meant for Tibet or are near tibet like you pointed that III Corps of IA which is in Assama is on borders...
all these foamations? do you mean all units in Posts #15,#16,#17? \
would you go back chek #7 post to get some basic knowledge about what is the main purpose of the Guangzhou MR in your Post #17...obvioulsly you are totally wrong...this MR is facing the Taiwan Island and Vientnam...

may I repeat my post #11?I can assure you that it's very close to the reality although I won't give the precise numbers instead of the X,Y due to the reason we all know.
along the East part of LOC ,besides your BSF units, IA's Corp III ,Corp IV, Corp XXXIII are facing just X (around 10) PLA Army border defence Regiments and Y(Y is actually even less than 5) moutain and Armored Brigades . and these three Indian Corps have 8 mountain Divs, 1 Infan. Div., 1 Artillery Div, and a new redeployed Armored Division ,and two more Mountain Divs were raised .
--------------------
and this is the very beginning of the divergence, and obviously your statement was based on limited information or understanding but I would like to avoid using the word 'ignorance '

Five brigades in Tibet ? What grass are you on ??
Bhadra ↑

Last edited:

arya

Country flag
what will be a solider do if he know he is not capable to counter the other country man

what will he do if he know behind him mans cant help him ...

if you ( govt and force office ) cant counter them then pls leave your position you are looser

natarajan

We need to modernize soldier outfits like bullet proof vest,night vision gogs etc like us soldiers asap instead of wasting time

arya

Country flag
We need to modernize soldier outfits like bullet proof vest,night vision gogs etc like us soldiers asap instead of wasting time
well i am feared someday soldier will turn the gun if we govt didn't changed our lazy attitude

they are solider not security guard , they are the most important for the nation

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
China would be ready by approx 2018

India is planning to be ready by 2025

China can be trusted to honor their NFU

Pakistan policy is "Always First Use against India"

No, India is not ready for a 2 front war. Will not be ready till 2025 at-least, if ever. Naval Chief accepted that reality. Air Chief silently accepts it. Army Chief will not say anything, but knows it.

Blackwater

Is India strong enough to face if China-Pak attack together?

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

t_co

Re: If China & Pakistan attack India together, is the India strong eno

BBC News - Where do 'Chinese' guns arming rebels really come from?

The article you pasted says

South Asia's illegal arms market is full of "Chinese-made weapons" - but many of them may not actually be made in China.

Anti-arms campaigners say that the rifles and machine guns which South Asia's rebel armies buy are manufactured under "an informal franchise" that Burma's rebel United Wa State Army (UWSA) has managed to secure from Chinese ordnance factories.
Nowhere in the article does it state that China is

a) funding

OR

b) directly arming

the Naxalites.

All the article states is that the Wa rebel group in Burma is manufacturing weapons to Chinese designs--and given how simple the weapons in question are (AK-47s and pistols) I don't think it would have been hard for them to illegally copy stocks of weapons that they already had.

Plus, the picture you posted isn't from the BBC article (as you are trying to imply); it's from lankaweb.com, a forum, not a reputable news source.

Neither the article nor the picture you posted passes the standards of proof.

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
Re: If China & Pakistan attack India together, is the India strong eno

I didn't claim anything... I merely pointed out an article which states what the international perception is.

BBC News - Where do 'Chinese' guns arming rebels really come from?

The article you pasted says

Nowhere in the article does it state that China is

a) funding

OR

b) directly arming

the Naxalites.

All the article states is that the Wa rebel group in Burma is manufacturing weapons to Chinese designs--and given how simple the weapons in question are (AK-47s and pistols) I don't think it would have been hard for them to illegally copy stocks of weapons that they already had.

Plus, the picture you posted isn't from the BBC article (as you are trying to imply); it's from lankaweb.com, a forum, not a reputable news source.

Neither the article nor the picture you posted passes the standards of proof.

arya

Country flag
@arnambit every one know that what you expect from them , the question is are we ready , dont you think china will eat us like rat .

Last edited by a moderator:

arnabmit

Homo Communis Indus
Country flag
http://defenceforumindia.com/forum/defence-strategic-issues/49216-india-strong-enough-face-if-china-pak-attack-together-3.html#post701635

India's only hope is to be able to hold up in a 2 front war for long enough till the time UNSC/NATO forces a ceasefire. Ability to win a 2 front war is a dream. All our soldiers, even some civilians, will fight with sticks if they have to and gallantly lay down their lives to protect our motherland, but will not have ammo for their ARs, Howitzers, MBTs, FAs etc. to win a war.

@arnabmit every one know that what you expect from them , the question is are we ready , dont you think china will eat us like rat .

sagarpt27

@mods Is there already a "two-front" war thread? suggest to merge both then
well friend if you want to fight 2-front war we r damm ready for that because it will result in submergence of both of u sino-pak:taunt::taunt:

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
i would say as a SYMBOL and signal ( not that they cant later be actually used ! ), india should quietly develop MEGATON nuke , thermonuke and keep them ready in stockpile - if ever any china-pak MILITARY accumulation of forces or rapid strategically -threatening movement takes place , then that would be the right time to TEST the megaton

roma

NRI in Europe
Country flag
we seem to regard china as if they are some kin d of supernatural manufacturer that can mass produce military equipment and out number indian supply - and FOR THE MOMENT - that may in fact be true - but we should ask ourselves if that is the way it is always going to be ?

can we change it - even if only in the future ?

Global Defence

New threads

Articles